Malicia! Season's Breeding

Re: Malicia! Season's Breeding

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:50 pm

A bit of a shame the monsters die so readily, but I suppose solicitous care for the wellbeing of all involved would be more angelic than demonic, after all.

That said, the system seems interesting.
More interesting than I'd have expected for a breeding game, to be sure.
I'm fascinated to find out what the P.E.R.V.E.R.T stats affect and how they interact; some monsters have way more AP and I can't figure out why.
I assumed it was because they had less Torpor, which would make perfect sense; less sloth more activity, after all.
BUUUUT that doesn't actually seem to be accurate.

I'm gonna assume the super best final ultimate monster that you create will breed with one of the two protagonists and result in the monster to enter the tournament?
... Well, I don't know, we'll find out.
I mean, Malicia seemed to think the idea of breeding with a monster herself wasn't that appealing, but then again, she fucks 'em all the time, so eh.

As a final note, not really a "bug", and much more like something that just hasn't been given any attention yet, but:

In "week 1" I totally reached day 68 while experimenting; Might wanna check that counter and make sure there are only 7 days in a week : o
Lucky777

Postby DaraeusUnbound » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:26 am

As always, your speed is astounding and the game is really quite a fun idea. Looking forward to watching it go along.
DaraeusUnbound

Postby Gidshri » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:54 pm

We really need some hot update here :cry:
Gidshri

Postby Sponkle » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:02 am

Yeah definitely, can't really attend the streams anymore cause of time differences which sucks :/ still keep checking back when I can tho :p
Sponkle
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshri » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 pm

I wonder... maybe Gore just disappointed in this idea? (this happens sadly often with his new projects). And now he is working on some other stuff? :?:
Or am I panic too early? :?
Gidshri

Postby DCF » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:26 pm

I sort of wish there was a way to recruit willing girls even if it was significantly more costly than just finding girls and raping the until they're corrupt.
DCF

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Been on vacation!

DCF Wrote:I sort of wish there was a way to recruit willing girls even if it was significantly more costly than just finding girls and raping the until they're corrupt.

I thought about that, but then the problem is that the game mechanic revolves around having to corrupt them; so if you recruit someone already corrupted, you might as well just skip right to having a hybrid because you are negating the time requirement you have to meet before jumping right in. We can see how the game turns out and maybe I will add something like that to expedite breeding in the late game.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby ScalSaver » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:11 am

@GoreRepeat

You seem really invested in that one. You're making an awesome job. I was keeping an eye on Breeding Season before it just sunk.
I just can't wait to see the next updates. I knew I couldn't be wrong betting on you to bring the original concept back to life.
I love how you mixed it with your other project, giving a second wind to both.

Also, I would like to have more space in stables. Just 2 for each is really imitating, especially when hybrids take male monster slots but can't breed with the girls.

But the rest is complete genius to me :
  • PERVERT stats necessarily means a lot of juicy mechanics.
  • Monster capturing girls. Enough said.
  • Hybrids means potentially a lot of combinations, but that's what made the strength of the previous game. I really love this kind of things anyway.
  • Your previous game was promising I'm happy you found such great use of it's assets.

I can't give you really much more than love. So I decided to give you as much love as I could.

I'll be patient. =)
ScalSaver
Newly Registered

Postby ruist » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 am

i have a pregnant hybrid but i dunno how long it takes to birth. or has that not be implemented so hybrids just stay preggers? good game thus far tho
ruist
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshri » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:43 am

New update! Ehehehey! :D
Gidshri

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:25 pm

I was ... SLIGHTLY into birthing before, and I'm ... SLIGHTLY MORE into it now.
So that's awesome.
IRL corruption, which is always great.

That being said, if the eggs keep the rank of the mother, then how will you ever be able to breed up stronger things?

You'll just be reliant on finding higher rank monsters to fuse with girls, and catching higher rank human girls to fuse with the monsters.
Lucky777

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:I was ... SLIGHTLY into birthing before, and I'm ... SLIGHTLY MORE into it now.
So that's awesome.
IRL corruption, which is always great.

That being said, if the eggs keep the rank of the mother, then how will you ever be able to breed up stronger things?

You'll just be reliant on finding higher rank monsters to fuse with girls, and catching higher rank human girls to fuse with the monsters.

When a hybrid is made it gets +1 rank of its highest parent; so:

rank 0 girl + rank 0 monster = rank 1 hybrid
rank 1 hybrid + rank 0 monster = rank 1 egg
rank 1 egg = rank 1 monster
rank 0 girl + rank 1 monster = rank 2 hybrid
repeat
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:59 am

AH.
I had assumed that the eggs would hatch into hybrids, not into pureblood monsters.
NOW the breeding loop makes sense.

...I mean.

As much "sense" as demon genetics makes, anyway.

I ...

how can you breed two different things together and get a pureblood not a hybr.... man NO WONDER Malicia doesn't know how breeding works, shit is weird.
Lucky777

Postby Hugh mann » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:05 am

pregnant hybrids still have AP the first day they are in labor (i think 6 days after breeding) click on her and the only option is harvest, click on monster it can still breed with her, can also send her out to capture. next day her AP is 0.
Hugh mann

Postby Ryuanean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:07 am

What is the Final purpose of game? It's sandbox as original Breeding season or have end, for example, after win on main tournament?
Ryuanean

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:27 am

Lucky777 Wrote:AH.
I had assumed that the eggs would hatch into hybrids, not into pureblood monsters.

...I mean.

I ...

how can you breed two different things together and get a pureblood not a hybr.... man NO WONDER Malicia doesn't know how breeding works, shit is weird.

Welcome to hell! Down here, Everything's weird!! :D
Kumokumo

Postby Yamemai » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:15 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:AH.

...I mean.

I ...

Think of it this way: (Just skip to #4)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1. All monsters are male(or they inject eggs)
2. Human females can't breed with monsters, they need to fuse(become a hybrid) first.
3. Hybrids are half-monsters -- ego, the eggs can either be a monster or hybrid (Mendel's Genetic table/inheritance)
4. The monster gene is dominant, thus all eggs will hatch into monsters.
Yamemai

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:30 am

Someone has a firm grasp on genetics! I give you a gold star for explaining it so well.

Honestly tho, i could have come to the same conclusion had i put any real thought into it (Bio is/was one of my academic specialties) but being completely honest i never would have been able to explain it so well, without using a thousand words. So props XD
Kumokumo

Postby Hugh mann » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:38 am

Gore i have an idea, and it may even be good! but more importantly, i was lurking in your stream when you declared your new title and promptly forgot what it was (lol) i believe it was "snoopy monkey fuck" hope i got that right. anyway that idea, (note i am assuming these tournaments will involve monsters actually fighting and not just higher stats=win) basically, a perk system. five for each monster type, rank/stars=number of perks. monster passes its perk to hybrid, she then passes it to her spawn regardless of type now lets say you give spiders a rank 1 perk that makes them counter attack when an attack misses them and you give the *insert next monster type here* a rank 2 perk that makes them harder to hit, now breed spider to girl and you get a hybrid with the rank 1 spider perk, breed ********** with the hybrid and get a rank 2 ********** with both perks, breed the rank 2 ********** with a new girl and get a hybrid with both perks. or something like that... but then you need a combat system for the perk system to have any use... and that sounds like a lot of work... so yeah...
Hugh mann

Postby Hugh mann » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:50 am

after extensive research of the rape/capture animation i'm pretty sure that the chick's hand is backwards. gonna do a bit more research just to be sure...
Hugh mann

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop