Malicia! Season's Breeding

Re: Malicia! Season's Breeding

Postby Silverdragon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:25 pm

HowToWin Wrote:I get you have not updated the game for about a year but how do you unlock another area?

You don't. Idk if Gorepete is still working on this, but the farthest you can reach is a Five stars Arachnid.

Hey,who knows, Maybe Gore will hit us with a giant update for Malicia from nowhere.

Oh...and btw 4 months =/= a year
Silverdragon

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:22 am

i hope we Do get that mega update, i check back on this game like 4 times a week.
also gorepeat, do you have troubles coding? what language do you use? or do you even code?"?
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:58 am

BigBrianIsLarge Wrote:i hope we Do get that mega update, i check back on this game like 4 times a week.
also gorepeat, do you have troubles coding? what language do you use? or do you even code?"?

I work in AS3 and nope!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby echo3101 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Is there any time scale when this will be updated. ive been looking forward to it for a while now.
echo3101
Newly Registered

Postby XaldonAjide » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:23 am

echo3101 Wrote:Is there any time scale when this will be updated. ive been looking forward to it for a while now.

follow his work streams on picarto TV, typically it involved him coding and running tests to ensure the flash is working as intended. it'll also give you an Idea on how long it will take for the next update to come out. I'm so glad he finished sakubasu no tatakai, I was going mad waiting on it.
what else is new 8-)
XaldonAjide

Postby qpimpy23 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Hey GoRepeat I know this project maybe dead to you but if you could continue this I would be really happy cause breeding season has shut down and this game I like because it seems like it plz continue this I would love to play this game so more.
qpimpy23
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:46 am

I just hope this project hasn't been canceled. It has a huge amount of potential and is really fun.
Dongman

Postby zarqupang » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:04 am

i think this game is on a long wait list lol
zarqupang

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:24 am

Oh well. I like the game he made instead though.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby AshTiger » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:06 pm

First off I love the games GoRepeat makes. And really hope that GoRepeat continues to make such amazing games. I have no idea how to code and have no skill in art or animation so my idea has absolutely no idea of how hard it might be to implement.

But I think that I have a pretty neat idea for a new tier of monster/hybrid. So the "Goal" of the game, or story goal, is to make a powerful demon champion through breeding. My idea is that a new tier of monster/hybrid is "pure bloods", the way to achieve a pure blood would be by breeding two Hybrids. "But you cant do that the hybrids so far are all female", well that is where my idea gets complicated.

First male humans and female Versions of the wild monsters. would need to be added. Of course encountering a male human or female monsters would need to be a very rare occurrence.

Next you would need to proceed to make a male monster hybrid by breeding the male human with the female wild monsters to create a male hybrid (the same way as female hybrids). After, the male hybrid would than need to breed with a female hybrid, of the respective original monster. Like, making a hybrid pregnant once impregnated the male hybrid would die. Once the Female gives birth she would also than die.

The reason for both parents deaths would be that the resulting pure blood would have stats that would be, fathers stats + mothers stats. The resulting pure blood would than have a 50% chance of being male or female. So that the Pure blood is not used as a booster for non-pure blood hybrid breeding it would only be able to breed with other pure bloods. The Resulting stats form pure blood breeding would use the current method of determining the stats of a hatched spider.

Of course my idea would be like adding an entirely new aspect to the game and I know that my idea has near zero present chance of being used, I still thought that it would be cool to share it with the community.

If you have read this to the end thank you for your time and attention.
AshTiger
Newly Registered

Postby SaintSin6 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:22 pm

I first discovered GoRepeat's games on NewGrounds and have been a big fan since. :D I came to this forum after playing a LOK game but pleasantly surprised to see GoRepeat here.

I had fun with this game. I'd like to see it completed as well but I'm also the type that works on a bunch of things at once so I get it. :lol:
SaintSin6
Newly Registered

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 am

papa bless i cant wait for this game to get that huge update i hope its gonna get, tho i belive its at the ass end of gorepeats list of updates. but it will be worth the wait!
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby Lord Butts » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:46 am

I loved this game, and all the rest of Gorepeats games, anyone know what they are currently working on?
Lord Butts

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:39 am

The most recently updated game was Darkness of Light.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby devildog510 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 am

R.I.P. Malicia! You will be missed
devildog510
Newly Registered

Postby lastmanup4 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:22 pm

I still check this every day hoping.
lastmanup4
Newly Registered

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:08 pm

yea me too. im just waiting on the next huge update for any of the like 4 games thats out. id be happy with any of them. been a while tho so it could be any day now : ^ )
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby Gidshiri » Wed May 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Someone seen some streams or news from GoRepeat in last days? At least one maybe? Or GoRepeat post nothing since the last update of DoL?
Gidshiri

Postby Nicknone » Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Gidshiri Wrote:Someone seen some streams or news from GoRepeat in last days? At least one maybe? Or GoRepeat post nothing since the last update of DoL?

All we can is to wait and hope))
GoRepeat is GoRepeat... he never promised to even continue working on it :|
Nicknone
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshiri » Fri May 05, 2017 4:33 pm

I Want to Believe (c)
Gidshiri

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop