Malicia! Season's Breeding

Re: Malicia! Season's Breeding

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:25 am

somthing you could consider:while out looking for monsters/ladies, have a chance of finding other goodies. like money, or guards. somthing like that
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby Yamemai » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 am

Kumokumo Wrote:I haven't heard anything about serpentine creatures, but maybe you have a scoop that i don't

... Go to page 1, scroll down to the release notes, then read the ones under 10/29.
Yamemai

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:29 am

Ahh lmao, thnx i actually last checked the patch notes on 9/28. i was a day early hahaha. thnx for the heads-up there. It's funny though with how closely i was watching this thread, i started checking less frequently a few days before the next update lmao. XD
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby phildeeznuts » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Illusa is so hot
phildeeznuts
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:04 am

She gets half of her looks from her mamma. :P
The other half comes from whatever demon spawn Eva made her fuck. :lol: :twisted:

Also if Malicia isn't Eva's Child (should have been obvious with the "Aunty Eva" comment, not sure why i didn't realize it before), then she seems like Somna's daughter (given her looks, though she isn't as lazy as Somna) or Pecunia's as she seems just as ambitious (though she looks nothing like her)...
OOOHH! Idea! Maybe demons can reproduce with same species and Malicia is some kind of demonic-lesbian-incest-child between Pecunia and Somna!! (HIGHLY unlikely, but HILARIOUS to think about!) :lol:

Wishful thinking aside (would have loved to see her be the daughter of those two), I think it's pretty clear that she is Beezy's daughter given her stats (and her color too i suppose). I just think her personality resembles Eva and Pecunia (Somna physically) much more closely than Beezy. But stats don't lie, and that girl's Envy is off the charts lol. I would wonder where Malicia got her sense of humor from if her mom IS Beezy, but then you remember how much Eva-cum is clogging Beezy's pipes, and it becomes pretty clear why some of it may have rubbed off lol. :P

Oh I also just noticed that Illusa has some strange white Scar or Marking on her upper-right arm, partially hidden by her leather bands. Is there some kinda story behind that, or is that a secret for laster in the game? :roll:
Last edited by Kumokumo on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kumokumo

Postby ValturNaa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:23 am

Fun little update. Can't wait to see what else is coming up. But, and I don't know if you're aware of this, you're starting to push Flash's limits already. At least, *my* poor old laptop is starting to get lag, though it isn't as bad yet as some of your finished titles (SnT 2 for example). Anyway thought I ought to mention it so you can look into the performance solutions that I hear Flash has.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:41 am

I'm a little late to the party this time (unlike last time where i saw the instant it was released and cleared my whole day to play it for hours on end lol), but i like this update GoRe. I liked the new armor addition as well as the combat system, made things more exciting. Also if i may brag a little bit lol, I found this amazing albino girl (never merged her for reasons i'll explain) with long windblown white hair, pale skin, and red-eyes, and her appearance was greatly enhanced because she was wearing the loose white outfit. It made her look like an albino sheep-girl, so she was my little Non-monster Monster-Girl. :P
And i'm really looking forward to Lamias (i may not like snakes [not in a sexual way at least], but for some reason Lamias are a super fetish of mine lol. Something about the union of the two completely changes the situation for me.) and how you'll go about making them. All in all it was a nice update, the only addition i might make to what is currently here (putting aside everything that's NOT added yet) would be a 3rd skin tone for the girls. Something slightly darker than the tan (such as an "orangish" or brownish color) just to make that last bit of custom combos. I feel like it might help with creating more interesting monster mashes and much greater variety. Of course if you're against this, of feel that's something to add later, i'll be fine with either. Just throwing out some food for thought (since i have a hard time making the orange colored spiders match the girls well, unless they meet a VERY STRICT [and rare lol] guideline.) :)

Oh and sorry if my message is "off" in anyway. I played the game until got my 5*s and was too tired to continue playing, so my post may not be written to the best of my ability. :P
Kumokumo

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:33 am

just had an idea ive never seen in a breeding game. maybe half way through the game or somthing a way to "customize" your monsters. like a "paintcan" kind of tool. not affecting gameplay. jsut a thought
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby Reload » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Welp,

We've had this months update, now we sacrifice more animals to GoRe.

JK, keep up the good work dude, can't wait till lamia update :P
Reload
Newly Registered

Postby jacka92000ja » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:40 am

Hey Gore, didn't know if this was too much to ask, seeing as how much trouble and frustration you had early on, but do you think you could add variation to the girls, I know you have variation now, but I mean like bust size, body size, and stuff like that, of course that would mean needing more sprites, and additional code, but I figured I'd give it a shot and ask
jacka92000ja

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:35 am

Your suggestion may not be a long-shot Jacka. I'm pretty sure it's well within gore's ability to do that, and i think he may even like the idea. However, it comes down to whether or not he feels like he wants to make that investment right now. If he's having fun making this game and creating all these sprites, then it's a definite possibility that you might see this added. But if he's feeling tired and out of breath by the end of the game and doesn't feel like he has the drive to get that done, then i think he'd be entitled to decide where he draws the line. I have no doubt he WANTS this game to be as good as it can be, but as anyone who has made a large project can attest to, if you work on something for a long enough time eventually you find it becomes more work and less play.

My technical explanation aside, i'd love to see that added into the game myself. As someone who LOVES options and details, the idea of hugely customizable girls is incredibly appealing to me. But i can also understand if Gore wants to pace himself and finish making the core of the game before adding too much. When i try to complete a large project i basically do all the important, core shit first. Then once i'm done if i have enough gas in the tank, i do some add-ons and tweaking and make it all shiny for everyone to admire (like i did with this post. It's still not perfect, but my rough version was pretty rugged lol. I usually re-edit every post i make at least 3-4 times before i stop touching it, heh). If not then i take what i made, slap it on the wall, and say, "fuck it, here you go. I might clean it up later, but for now it's 4am so i'm taking a nap." :lol:

But GoRe and i are two different people i suppose, and he seems quite a bit more professional than me... :roll:
Kumokumo

Postby Lindazana » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:06 am

A bit late to the party this time it seems... this is looking good so far! Looking forward to the lamia/viper girls due to come out. Also curious if there's any plans on futa getting involved in this some time...?
Lindazana
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:31 pm

It would be nice, i had thought that maybe one of the hybrid species could get be feta. But at the same time, that may mess with the breeding loop, so maybe t won't happen. You have to follow the system, though if gore decides otherwise i'm all for it. :^{I}
Kumokumo

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:07 am

Lindazana Wrote:A bit late to the party this time it seems... this is looking good so far! Looking forward to the lamia/viper girls due to come out. Also curious if there's any plans on futa getting involved in this some time...?

Yeah I was thinking of having it be an unlock where you could use all of Illusa's AP to cast a futa spell on a girl or hybrid for a day. Something like that. Buuuuutttttt that is a lot of effort and this project is starting to bore me a bit.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Gidshiri » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:39 am

GoRepeat Wrote:...this project is starting to bore me a bit.

It's not that hard to notice. Maybe you can leave this project for a while, if it bored you too much and try to do something else? I think, no one here will blame you. Except some really agressive fans of BS games =_=
Gidshiri

Postby zarqupang » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 pm

so are the main characters going to have scenes where the creaters have there way with them and is that going to be farther down the road and when are the new areas going to be open and the market and church and good game so far

p.s are there going to be more demon girls and will the store clerk get some loving with out changeing mybe mindcontrol and the demon girls can hve fun with her ;p
zarqupang

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:37 am

if you need a break Gore, you could always re-visit other topics and tinker with them a bit. I remember you mentioning you liked the concept of Psygarde when i brought it up a while back. If it's fun you could toy with something like that a bit. :)
Kumokumo

Postby Aestral » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:12 am

The thing is, we'll be happy with whatever you make Gore, and I much prefer when you're passionate about the project you're working on since not only you're less likely to get bored with game development in general, but you're throwing out high quality content at us at a crazy rate. You chewed through R'thoth in 2 months, and it has 48 animations with 3 stages each and many cool fighting mechanics. Here you only have basic systems and a handful of animations, and it's been 3 months already, so it's pretty visible that you're not too happy about this game. What I'm trying to say is: When you're happy about the game, we're happy because we're getting a constant stream of content, so it's a win-win situation :D

Also, if I may make a suggestion: After following you for a couple of years, it seems that you're a lot more passionate about action games like SnT 1 or R'thoth rather than simulation/strategic ones like SnT 2/BS. It's possible that I'm spewing nonsense right now, but you may want to think about it, because your action games are one of the best ones there are.
Aestral

Postby zarqupang » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:44 am

Aestral Wrote:The thing is, we'll be happy with whatever you make Gore, and I much prefer when you're passionate about the project you're working on since not only you're less likely to get bored with game development in general, but you're throwing out high quality content at us at a crazy rate. You chewed through R'thoth in 2 months, and it has 48 animations with 3 stages each and many cool fighting mechanics. Here you only have basic systems and a handful of animations, and it's been 3 months already, so it's pretty visible that you're not too happy about this game. What I'm trying to say is: When you're happy about the game, we're happy because we're getting a constant stream of content, so it's a win-win situation :D

Also, if I may make a suggestion: After following you for a couple of years, it seems that you're a lot more passionate about action games like SnT 1 or R'thoth rather than simulation/strategic ones like SnT 2/BS. It's possible that I'm spewing nonsense right now, but you may want to think about it, because your action games are one of the best ones there are.

i agree but if you toke money to make this game would that be fair i mean its a good game and every time i see a good game it seems the creater of it loses intrest and stops making it but all in all it is there desoin to stop making it but like i said if you got money to make it thats the big thing just saying but i wish you luck on what ever you do its a good game and i would hate to see it stop agian just my thoughts have a good day and if my spellings off sorry are if i make no sents at all lol
zarqupang

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:50 am

You should consider adding commas and periods (and maybe parenthesis lol). That was one crazy run-on sentence and it was extremely hard to follow hahaha.

That said, i did manage to gather your point, and it's a valid one. I don't know whether or not Gore takes donations, but for the most part Aestral really hit it on the head. He makes his best products when he's having fun, and that means we in turn enjoy his work more as well. If gore DID/DOES accept donations, i doubt the majority of his fan base would care where it goes, as long as it goes to one of his amazing projects.
Kumokumo

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop