House of R'Thoth (Finished)

Re: House of R'Thoth (Finished)

Postby DerPeter » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:37 am

I just finished the bossfight with just one titjob away from game over and I gotta say... Fuck you GoRepeat, fuck you for making this so incredible difficult! (not really, but damn was that aggravating)

Also, if you could add in a feature to load a save file or to copy-paste your progress, that would be really nice. My flash is kinda bad in not deleting my save files of your games.
DerPeter

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:49 am

DerPeter Wrote:I just finished the bossfight with just one titjob away from game over and I gotta say... Fuck you GoRepeat, fuck you for making this so incredible difficult! (not really, but damn was that aggravating)

Also, if you could add in a feature to load a save file or to copy-paste your progress, that would be really nice. My flash is kinda bad in not deleting my save files of your games.

Ehhh... i'm not gonna say anything much to that, just this. If you are familiar enough with Gore to call him by name, then clearly you should be familiar enough with his works to know better than to expect an "easy game" from him lol. Sure, this game was kinda tricky, i'll give you that; but compared to some of his other works it was quite mild in terms of difficulty. If you have trouble remembering how difficult his games are, think of them this way. When you play Gore's games, you Go, get killed, and Repeat until you get it right. I mean it's in his name (though i doubt it's intentional lol). :P

Anyways, i'm late to the party but i enjoy the game a lot. It's tough, but fair. Like your SnT games, the strategy is mostly trial/error/rinse and repeat until you nail it. And the way the game progresses really helps bring that out, forcing you to face your enemies over and over until you learn how to beat them. Pretty fair game, though for some reason (and honestly don't ask me WHERE this comparison came from) i'm getting a "Daughters of Mnemosyne" vibe from this game. I guess mostly from one of the bad ends where there are endless seas of other you's, but i also think another part of it is the sense that you never really die, you just get locked in an endless loop of "rebirth", the "failed you" getting absorbed into the system and releasing the next you until you find a way to break the cycle... :?

I dunno, maybe i'm the only one who sees it that way. Hell, i might even be the only person here who even know what anime i'm talking about. It's not exactly NEW after all...

I suddenly feel old now. :|
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Deadly rose » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:39 am

Hey GoRepeat, thank you for making such an awesome game. Fun gameplay, excellent animations, well done endings, etc. My favorites are definitely the lactation/Milk feeding scenes, The stomach bulge when the Felsteed fills the protagonist with it's semen, and those endings with the impregnation/birth scenes, the dialogue also fits really well with the endings IMO. You put in alot of hardwork and time into creating this wonderful game, thank you once again!! I give this a solid 9.5/10 Excellent job! Please keep up the good work! (I also love your SNT games) :twisted: ;) :D
Deadly rose
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Awww thanks! Glad you liked it
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby sabertooth2438 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:22 am

hi do you have any cheats or codes to unlock every scene in gallery
i nearly unlocked everything but i accidentally pushed on "new dreams" i lost my all saves so please :D
sabertooth2438
Newly Registered

Postby Justanotherguy2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:15 am

How do you tell the succubus apart?
Justanotherguy2

Re: House of R'Toth

Postby ilies45 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:59 pm

And after hours of attempts and grinding upgrades, I still couldn't get past "The Hand" so I just gave up and downloaded a complete save file.

where can I download this file?
ilies45
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:41 am

I've a thread for that : D

...It currently also ONLY has that.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6930 from the Discussion subforum.
Lucky777

Postby Necrous » Wed May 01, 2019 12:26 pm

Hey. Sorry for the thread-ressurection. Been getting a weird error repeatedly, and it only happens in my on-PC Flash player, not when using the plugin online (but the framerate TANKS online).

Here is the error script:

TypeError: Error #2007: Parameter type must be non-null.
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/addEventListener()
at flash.display::Stage/addEventListener()
at asChar/loaded()
at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/addChild()
at asMain/loadChar()
at asMain/loadObj()
at asMain/loadRoom()
at asMain/loadLevel()
at asMain/loadCombatGame()
at asIntro/fadeText()
at asIntro/introTick()

Any tips?
Necrous
Newly Registered

Postby mantman69 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:11 pm

Hi, I've been playing this game for a long time, and I love it, however I've yet to beat it and find all the scenes.. The game gets rather laggy after a few couple of levels, and it's pretty hard on top. Is there any way I can unlock all the scenes? or download a save file with them?

any help would be appreciated, thank you.
mantman69
Newly Registered

Postby Ilverin » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:47 am

mantman69 Wrote:Hi, I've been playing this game for a long time, and I love it, however I've yet to beat it and find all the scenes.. The game gets rather laggy after a few couple of levels, and it's pretty hard on top. Is there any way I can unlock all the scenes? or download a save file with them?

I believe there is a save file floating around in this thread, so try going through it (it's only 8 pages long so shouldn't be too much of a hassle).
Ilverin

Postby Hugh mann » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:48 am

mantman69 Wrote:Hi, I've been playing this game for a long time, and I love it, however I've yet to beat it and find all the scenes.. The game gets rather laggy after a few couple of levels, and it's pretty hard on top. Is there any way I can unlock all the scenes? or download a save file with them?

I assume you're using the flash projector? Try opening the task manager and setting it's priority to high, that might help with the lag (also setting the quality to low helps a lot, but I assume you already know that)
Hugh mann

Postby Ilverin » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:I assume you're using the flash projector? Try opening the task manager and setting it's priority to high, that might help with the lag (also setting the quality to low helps a lot, but I assume you already know that)

Hey, completely unrelated quick question, but are you the same Hugh mann that helped translate some of the Bloodborne OST's lyrics ?
(sorry to bump the thread needlessly)
Ilverin

Postby Hugh mann » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:38 pm

Ilverin Wrote:Hey, completely unrelated quick question, but are you the same Hugh mann that helped translate some of the Bloodborne OST's lyrics ?
(sorry to bump the thread needlessly)

Yep, that's me. I'm actually trying to Improve the translation (and transcription) I did for Gehrman's theme currently since my understanding of Latin has improved a lot.
Hugh mann

Postby s1cc » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:38 am

Here is a save with 95% of the gallery unlocked.
I couldn't find one that why im posting it.
Attachments
HoR save.zip
savegame
(322 Bytes) Downloaded 456 times
s1cc
Newly Registered

Postby ShinyandChrome1331 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:54 pm

s1cc Wrote:Here is a save with 95% of the gallery unlocked.
I couldn't find one that why im posting it.

Opening your save up, it looks like you're missing 4 animations -
first is the third animation from the six-armed flame-headed woman (apologies, not a warcraft player, don't know their actual name). To get it, find one in either story or endless mode, make sure you've lost both your clothes, and let them stun/sex you. Should unlock the scene
Second is the first scene from the final boss - make sure you haven't lost any armor through the first few waves, then let yourself get stunned/sucked in and you'll have it
Lastly, you're missing two minion losses in the last boss. Play through the boss and make sure that you get fully corrupted by the imp summons when they appear, and lose again when the flame-headed enemies appear. You could use getting corruption for the latter to get the third baseline scene you're missing as well.

Hope this helps
ShinyandChrome1331

Previous

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop