Samus Platformer

Re: Samus Platformer

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:08 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:
gorepete2 Wrote:seems game is larger than some forum windows... just click link and open if you can't see entire thing... forum frames will cut off the flash!

don't worry... krystal sex will be under certain condition... patience!

will add sound next update

leveltest.swf

does the statue do anything right now? or is it just there for later in the game so you don't have to add it later. And another thing, you working on the lust bar. I got it over 100 and i was still able to play the game after.

havent put in gameovers yet so energy can go <0 and lust can go >100 I just post updates at steps for feedback and raise forum happiness!

power up not active.... haven't decided what do with it... altho chozo sex should reset health 100, lust 0... thinking maybe that stat unlock ball mode, add a rolly access area above pit maybe
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Crossbow1701 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 am

gorepete2 Wrote:
Crossbow1701 Wrote:
gorepete2 Wrote:seems game is larger than some forum windows... just click link and open if you can't see entire thing... forum frames will cut off the flash!

don't worry... krystal sex will be under certain condition... patience!

will add sound next update

leveltest.swf

does the statue do anything right now? or is it just there for later in the game so you don't have to add it later. And another thing, you working on the lust bar. I got it over 100 and i was still able to play the game after.

havent put in gameovers yet so energy can go <0 and lust can go >100 I just post updates at steps for feedback and raise forum happiness!

power up not active.... haven't decided what do with it... altho chozo sex should reset health 100, lust 0... thinking maybe that stat unlock ball mode, add a rolly access area above pit maybe

the only thing i can point out is that when your in armor mode and do a crule up jump part of her knee shows threw her armor.
Crossbow1701

Postby Kryger » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:16 am

I love it. You should add a lot more creeps though :P and more than one should be able to fuck her at once.
You are no God to me. This is a Reckoning.
You are nothing to me. This is a Reckoning.
Kryger

Postby MrBear » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 am

Kryger Wrote:I love it. You should add a lot more creeps though :P and more than one should be able to fuck her at once.

Yeah I suggested that before. But my idea is more complex.
MrBear

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:31 am

Kryger Wrote:I love it. You should add a lot more creeps though :P and more than one should be able to fuck her at once.

yeah... trying to make it smooth tho is hard.... other creep would have to be in range... can do a reduced hitbox check so if the are on screen while zoomed, joins in... but then have to run checks on both for end....

did it with the metroid version but never posted... allowed more than one met to attach then if armor fail with 2 attach started a multi f scene:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-1.swf [ 230.56 KiB | Viewed 37824 times ]

didn't really like it tho.....
GoRepeat

Postby THE M1GHTY PRED » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 am

interesting...
Didn't you know Racecar is Racecar backwards!?
THE M1GHTY PRED

Location: England-land, but I'm originally from Mother Russia

Postby MrBear » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:48 am

Lol, the ending was hawt :D. Nice work. Cant wait to see what happens if you create something like that but with 2 ~ 3 pirates :o
MrBear

Postby Crossbow1701 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:54 am

gorepete2 Wrote:

yeah... trying to make it smooth tho is hard.... other creep would have to be in range... can do a reduced hitbox check so if the are on screen while zoomed, joins in... but then have to run checks on both for end....

did it with the metroid version but never posted... allowed more than one met to attach then if armor fail with 2 attach started a multi f scene:

Untitled-1.swf

didn't really like it tho.....

MOAR!!!! especially at the end.
Crossbow1701

Postby Kryger » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 am

EXCELLENT
You are no God to me. This is a Reckoning.
You are nothing to me. This is a Reckoning.
Kryger

Postby Darek » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 am

Love the update with the new frozen pirate sex; the added pirates; and the metroid-two-some flash.
Can't wait for how all of this is going to turn out. Love the ball-mode-only area idea; that would be great. Like some sort of 'secret' area with some nice animations going.
I can see this being huge.

Just love it. :D
Darek

Postby iamnuff » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm

"don't worry... krystal sex will be under certain condition... patience!"

patience? for hawt krystal/samus sex?

you know not what you ask

but yeah, more pirates and some freeze sex, nice
oh and i just relized the dark area down the pit is a boss fight arena? i wonder if your going to make a new boss or throw the giant metroid in there... either way i hope it gets less dark, im not looking forwards to boss fights in the dark
iamnuff

Postby cloudsora » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:35 am

I noticed something in the level test; Samus' hair is sticking out of the back of her helmet is it supposed to?
Or is it because you can't get her hair to change when she changes from armor on to armor off mode?
Life can end in less than a second, make sure you spend your time wisely.
cloudsora
Newly Registered

Postby Zaragoth » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 am

I didn´t liked the end at all, I would prefer if you just left the girls without a dick please. ;)
Zaragoth
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:05 am

Yeah pony is supposed to be out... actually like way looks better....

lied about sound.... gonna wait since makes file huuuuuuge...

added sex collision detect... two new anim:

pirate attack front = bj
pirate attack back = doggie
sam attack front = ride
sam attack back = hand

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Maps.swf [ 561.14 KiB | Viewed 34140 times ]

small bug where sometime freeze instead of load anim... working it out
GoRepeat

Postby Crossbow1701 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 am

gorepete2 Wrote:Yeah pony is supposed to be out... actually like way looks better....

lied about sound.... gonna wait since makes file huuuuuuge...

added sex collision detect... two new anim:

pirate attack front = bj
pirate attack back = doggie
sam attack front = ride
sam attack back = hand

Maps.swf

small bug where sometime freeze instead of load anim... working it out

ah her speed is good.
Crossbow1701

Postby MrBear » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:43 am

For some reason, after the doggie style animation, camera panned to pirate and just froze.

Suggestion : Doggie style, when the pirate goes into the second position, it looks awkward. You should move the final position, where he holds he in the air with her ponytail to the second position, and add a new third position. Just my suggestion.

EDIT: Lmfao at the hand job by Samus. Thats messed up how she just shoots the sperm back into the pirates face. Love the humor. Great work.

EDIT2: What is the sex collision update? I dont get it.
MrBear

Postby Jimjam » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 am

Wooo I love this samus game, I cant wait for the next update. Im glad that some people out there with the ability to do these games do make them, I have been tried of the hentai flash games out there most of them are a rehash or some much older game of just a new skin ontop of some other game. So thank you to the whole team that is behind this great game, keep up the good work.
Jimjam
Newly Registered

Postby Exmigrant » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:20 am

Just wondering, will samus take damage in the future when she walks into an enemy? I mean while she's wearing armor. Otherwise you can just stay right on top of them and avoid all damage. Over all great job though. d(^.^)b
Exmigrant
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:12 am

Exmigrant Wrote:Just wondering, will samus take damage in the future when she walks into an enemy? I mean while she's wearing armor. Otherwise you can just stay right on top of them and avoid all damage. Over all great job though. d(^.^)b

Yeah in the older smaller version, they start following you and taking damage at the same time. Pretty annoying but effective.
MrBear

Postby iamnuff » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 am

am i the only one who cant get the handjob animation?

how do you stun them then get behind WITHOUT touching them?and you cant stun then from behind because stun takes like 10 hits and they turn around after the first shot.

how are you doing it?
iamnuff

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop