Samus Platformer

Re: Samus Platformer

Postby Mechanios » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:31 am

One thing I noticed was that during the boss fight, I accidentally switched armors and the metroid ran right through me doing almost all my hp while I was in the middle of changing. Pain and a half.
Mechanios

Postby Unholy Sonic » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:40 am

Found some kind of free fuck bug lol:
Get chased by a metroid, go on the statue, right before the metroid gets you, change the armor to start the sex scene in order to get the long shot, get caught by the metroid after that, fight back and then, all the other metroid that will appear... won't move at all, making them perfect targets. You can either kill them or freeze them to refill your lost energy or just to see the scenes.

I didn't get too far at the boss but one thing I noticed is that after he performs his 1st attack, the SCREEN BARREL ROLL, he'll stay put at the spot where he will stop attacking, wich mean there is no metroid rain attack, nothing.

I didn't weakened him to then freeze him cause its just too long too do that. But something tells me we won't even be able to do that with the bug I just discovered.
Unholy Sonic

Postby Darek » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 am

Very nice on the fixes; although after gameover the metroids keep coming and going back and forth really fast at the spot where you are supposed to be.

In any case, love it. Will you be doing anything with Samus once she gets corrupted? That would be intriguing if there is some other way of playing the game once she is corrupted. Perhaps even have her playable as corrupted/chaos samus after she reaches 100% lust; then as you play using corrupted samus the energy falls to 0% where you turn back into normal Samus with 100% energy and 0% lust or something like that; allowing you to play as both 'female' and 'dickgirl' which perhaps has different animations on the monsters based on which you are at the time of the encounter.
Darek

Postby MrBear » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 am

Darek Wrote:Very nice on the fixes; although after gameover the metroids keep coming and going back and forth really fast at the spot where you are supposed to be.

In any case, love it. Will you be doing anything with Samus once she gets corrupted? That would be intriguing if there is some other way of playing the game once she is corrupted. Perhaps even have her playable as corrupted/chaos samus after she reaches 100% lust; then as you play using corrupted samus the energy falls to 0% where you turn back into normal Samus with 100% energy and 0% lust or something like that; allowing you to play as both 'female' and 'dickgirl' which perhaps has different animations on the monsters based on which you are at the time of the encounter.

Lmao, I loled when I read "Dickgirl" el em ah OOOooooooooooooo
MrBear

Postby MrBear » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 am

Unholy Sonic Wrote:Found some kind of free fuck bug lol:
Get chased by a metroid, go on the statue, right before the metroid gets you, change the armor to start the sex scene in order to get the long shot, get caught by the metroid after that, fight back and then, all the other metroid that will appear... won't move at all, making them perfect targets. You can either kill them or freeze them to refill your lost energy or just to see the scenes.

I didn't get too far at the boss but one thing I noticed is that after he performs his 1st attack, the SCREEN BARREL ROLL, he'll stay put at the spot where he will stop attacking, wich mean there is no metroid rain attack, nothing.

I didn't weakened him to then freeze him cause its just too long too do that. But something tells me we won't even be able to do that with the bug I just discovered.

Yeah I also noticed that, but I didnt see how I actually pulled the bug off. +1 for finding out how to get it to activate.

MrBear Wrote:
Darek Wrote:Very nice on the fixes; although after gameover the metroids keep coming and going back and forth really fast at the spot where you are supposed to be.

Lmao, I loled when I read "Dickgirl" el em ah OOOooooooooooooo
MrBear

Postby Sexybones » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 am

In the beginning of the boss battle i had some metroids entering from the left side of the field.While the boss metroid was still arround.When i froze both the big and a little one while them being close to each other and i let samus jump on them 2 animations of samus appeared each one fXcking their target.(the small one was jacked off not rided on)After i completed both animations The samus fxcking the boss appeared in armor and the other dissapeared and the rest of the battle went as it normally would.

During the animation would it be possible to change it that we have to press a direction botton of the same kind as shown on screen instead of having to use our mouse to click on it.
It would keep the tempo in the game.
Sexybones

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 pm

yeah all those things fixable.... statue not unloading a var so the mets think they are attached and stop chasing.... sex lock is movie reload mistype.... simple stuff... no real game over just black box fade in lol! that is why youseemets... they are on next highestdepth

I have to redo boss from scratch.... code too messy from playing around.... he gets confused too easy
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Can you please post some adult action that will be there in *.fla ?

I want to play with it ;)

Waiting for ending of boss fight :lol: The monster with such huge weapon i think is very interesting enemy :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Scapa » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Love the work you've done so far, and looking forward to the others.

I have one request, though.

Could you make some sort of gallery so we could see all the animations? I've seen about 3 different ones and I'd to see the ones I've missed. (Expecially the final boss ones)

Continue the good work! :)
Scapa

A gift for Gorepete's efforts :)

Postby PlayShapes » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

After all the animations and games made from that unfinished samus sprite i did, I figured it was time to give the ppl what they want, lol.

Every graphic is updated from Gorepetes sex animations he did awhile back, and it fits perfectly into already existing animations without having to tweek them.
BUT, i had to rip the fla file from the swf, so the names are not the same, meaning the only labour you'll have to do is renaming the movieclips and graphics in this flash to match the ones in your flash, then click yes to replace all graphics with new ones.

Very awesome game so far Gorepete, very very awesome indeed :D
And for the love of epic justice, don't go back to the snot cum, keep the cum whitish green like i changed it back to (i even changed the colour of samus' skin so you could see it since you were worried about that). Cum just ain't cum if it aint somewhat white and pale ;)

.fla link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/424873764/Samus.fla
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Samus.swf [ 340.65 KiB | Viewed 15384 times ]

Last edited by PlayShapes on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- PlayShapes
PlayShapes
LoK Team Member

Postby Fox Paradox » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 pm

ZOMG!!! O.o

Your artisitc skills never cease to amaze me!

Reminds me of the good old days of doing barrel-rolls and using bombs wisely.
Fox Paradox

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

It is very cool - they look like real !
OwnerOfSuccuby

Re: A gift for Gorepete's efforts :)

Postby redeyes330 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:23 pm

PlayShapes Wrote:After all the animations and games made from that unfinished samus sprite i did, I figured it was time to give the ppl what they want, lol.

Every graphic is updated from Gorepetes sex animations he did awhile back, and it fits perfectly into already existing animations without having to tweek them.
BUT, i had to rip the fla file from the swf, so the names are not the same, meaning the only labour you'll have to do is renaming the movieclips and graphics in this flash to match the ones in your flash, then click yes to replace all graphics with new ones.

And for the love of epic justice, don't go back to the snot cum, keep the cum whitish green like i changed it back to (i even changed the colour of samus' skin so you could see it since you were worried about that). Cum just ain't cum if it aint somewhat white and pale ;)

.fla link:

O.O Good god, that looks amazing!! If that your new style Playshapes, then I really like it! And I must agree with the whitish green cum. I think that's the color that would fit the best. Can't wait for whatever it is you churn out next.
redeyes330

Postby Tulkas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:25 pm

playshapes without dudes youre the master in this type of animation, really grwat work, i thought that inspired gorepete to finish the project, very good.
Tulkas

Re: A gift for Gorepete's efforts :)

Postby haloman » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 pm

redeyes330 Wrote:
PlayShapes Wrote:After all the animations and games made from that unfinished samus sprite i did, I figured it was time to give the ppl what they want, lol.

.fla link:

O.O Good god, that looks amazing!! If that your new style Playshapes, then I really like it! And I must agree with the whitish green cum. I think that's the color that would fit the best. Can't wait for whatever it is you churn out next.

i agree compleatly! it looks great
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby SteelSaurus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Well darn, my work is cut out for me.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby Oakleaf » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm

....and Playshapes did it again x) Like the messiah of the LoK forum, he unexpectedly appears in times of need to spread hope and enthusiasm among His Followers, so that the great Work may continue.
Rule 34 bless you, Playshapes.
"You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Oakleaf

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 am

Wow... ! Playshapes! Amazing!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby SteelSaurus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:16 am

PShapes is wonderful, but too wonderful. The models seem to be essentially the same in design, but with far more complex paint jobs... Paint jobs that I simply cannot hope to match. I am but the humble shop-boy making my art from the sawdust and wood-chips of the master. At the end of the day, my meager whittlings are impressive, for a humble shop-boy. But when compared with the expert, my art is revealed to by nothing more than it is, sawdust and splinters held together by spit. I am at a loss at how to contribute. With the finely carved figurine now placed high upon the mantle, how can my dust and splinter works be of anymore use?

I'm a foot and a joint from 'finishing' Ridley. I've made some missiles and a frosty 'explosion' for the Ice Beam. I'm nearly done with the Justin Bailey, just need the boots and hair. All of this in my shoddy workmanship. If there's anything else you may want, inform me, and I shall do my utmost.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby el-grandragon » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 am

viewforum.php?f=7
sorry my friend but est link is broken you can post again
or publish it on another download manager please stay I want to see the game
el-grandragon
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop