Samus Platformer

Re: Samus Platformer

Postby urielmanx7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:56 am

This seems like a really good idead, the moment i saw i wanted to help, i can help you guys with both animations and action script, visit my blog to check out my hentai game to see if im worthy XD.
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:02 am

sound added

lust = 100 game over
energy = 0 game over
frozen sex = energy++ ; controllable
unfrozen sex = lust ++ ; uncontrollable
energy < 50 ; armor malfunction
kill enemies = lust--

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Metroid Game.swf [ 1.04 MiB | Viewed 11565 times ]

Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby vercetti2021 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

gorepete2 Wrote:sound added

lust = 100 game over
energy = 0 game over
kill enemies = lust--

Metroid Game.swf

Just a FYI It lags badly when you let go of the right arrow or left or even when you shoot you still do that action.
vercetti2021

Postby Seryth » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Omfg what a great flash.

I wonder if you plan a special line for infected futa Samus and if you will add some new content for this actual flash, i'm really in love with it.
Seryth
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 pm

vercetti2021 Wrote:
gorepete2 Wrote:sound added

lust = 100 game over
energy = 0 game over
kill enemies = lust--

Metroid Game.swf

Just a FYI It lags badly when you let go of the right arrow or left or even when you shoot you still do that action.

wierd... I see no lag...

be more specific?
GoRepeat

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Have some lags when hit boss a lot of time (movments are slowed)- some bullets do not removes. Is it on AS2 or AS3 ?

The idea is cool ;) But i think music is a little scare and monsters are to powerfull ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Darek » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Awesome game; awesome progress.
Just 2 bugs I would like to note:

1. When you successfully freeze an enemy you can only give it a handjob; there is no forward button for anything else; it doesn't spurt/etc.
2. I noticed it said that as long as the enemy is frozen you won't lose health and therefore no game over - however I froze an enemy that the boss dropped from the sky then had samus ride it - which was great until the green count reached 100 and game over. It says "frozen sex = energy++ "; but from my experience, it was lust++.
Darek

Postby Fox Paradox » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm

The best way to fix the lag that I can think of is to make sure the enemies only appear right before they they come into view and that when the enemies are off screen they become destroyed (Also the bullets should be destroyed off screen too). Another way would be to make sure there isn't any extra coding that doesn't need to be there.

Also I get hit by the boss even though I'm not touching it. To fix that you need to crop all the extra blank space on the images.

Great game so far! :)

Reminds me of the good old days of doing barrel-rolls and using bombs wisely.
Fox Paradox

Postby toddymon » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:20 pm

ive run into another bug. when my armor malfuntioned during the boss it just stopped moving and i couldnt do anything about it.it just gets stuck in an endless cycle. also when the boss is to the right and i freeze him i cant see the button so i can go forward. she just keeps liking the metroid
toddymon

Postby Sexybones » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Is everything(or at least most of it) of the Samus gameplay ,animation and pictures put in this topic and the Topics :Much ado about samus and something samus (for a nice change gonna be but in 1 big flash game or are it several small projects.
Beating the Gaint metroid could unlock something like the Zero Suit or the Bomb ball - Charge beam.
Also walls for higher platforms + Ball Bomb = Secret Aria's
Sexybones

Postby mando » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm loving the progress on this.
I noticed a couple of things that I don't think have been brought up yet.

When fighting the boss I would attack him, then freeze him, then start the sex scene, the problem is, when you finish with them and Samus is in the jumping animation you take constant damage from hitting the boss. A fix would be temporary invulnerability whenever you leave a sex scene.

The other thing I noticed was the second time I tried this. When the armor malfunctions on the boss level he leaves and sends his minions from the sky. You can freeze them, in what seemed like one hit, and ride them to get health back, I like that idea. The problem was the second time I would hit them as many times as possible, around 3-4, and they still wouldn't freeze. Not sure if I was doing this wrong or what but it made the boss unbeatable.
mando

Postby Unholy Sonic » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Darek Wrote:Awesome game; awesome progress.
Just 2 bugs I would like to note:

2. I noticed it said that as long as the enemy is frozen you won't lose health and therefore no game over - however I froze an enemy that the boss dropped from the sky then had samus ride it - which was great until the green count reached 100 and game over. It says "frozen sex = energy++ "; but from my experience, it was lust++.

The thing is that when the enemy is frozen you gain more energy then lust, you still get lust, but it rises slower then the energy; I had 52 energy/48 lust after screwing up the 1st fight but after i succeeded the 3rd fight, I filled my energy at 100 and at the same time the lust was at 60.

To be precise:
In this case lust+1 per 1 or 2 second
In this case lust+5 perr 1 or 2 second
Unholy Sonic

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm

good feedback!!

I forgot to code mini boss drop to lust-- when kill them (armor shot)... should be able to cont both stat

yeah good idea with enemy offscreen not loaded will have to do that

frozen anim is only handjob because not finished lol oops

will clean up code to smooth lag.. lots of unused vars I was playing with... this just test flash not actual game... getting base codes animations etcetc working then will make actual level platforms add enemies etc

boss doesnt have real hitbox yet so its invisible square... also going to add "invinsible" code for boss and samus under conditions (dismounting sex example)

glad you like!
GoRepeat

Postby MrBear » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:55 pm

gorepete2 Wrote:good feedback!!

I forgot to code mini boss drop to lust-- when kill them (armor shot)... should be able to cont both stat

yeah good idea with enemy offscreen not loaded will have to do that

frozen anim is only handjob because not finished lol oops

will clean up code to smooth lag.. lots of unused vars I was playing with... this just test flash not actual game... getting base codes animations etcetc working then will make actual level platforms add enemies etc

boss doesnt have real hitbox yet so its invisible square... also going to add "invinsible" code for boss and samus under conditions (dismounting sex example)

glad you like!

Yo pete, is it just me or did you not at the jizz? Whenever I get a sex scene, it just skips the good part D:
Amazing work so far. I was wondering why you haven't posted anything in the past week, but now I know :)

EDIT: Hmn, you are adding some kind of game over scene right?
MrBear

Postby LouDiamonds » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 am

1. Good stuff.
2. Boss area of effect is quite large, unless you are forcing the player to utilize the little guys to recharge. (gotta be able to freeze them tho)
3. Mentioned before, after freezing the boss you loose damage automatically which seems unfair.
4. Boss needs a different theme song imo
5. Pre boss zone needs some platforms or objects or something along with a variation of enemies, it become redundant and you can simply roll under all of them...
6. There's no money shots, we have to make her dirty. Will pay.
7. Overall I felt the eroticism fell sharply but adding the lust and health system was pure genius.

This is not a game, it is a revolution.
LouDiamonds

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am

good news! found lag source.... was me being stupid...

used

this.swapDepth(600);
removeMoviClip(this);

for bullet met mini boss etc etc spawns... problem was since using clip in clip, it made inner clip removed but outerclip still existed (just empty)..... lag source!!!!!

changed to
this._parent.swapDepth(600);
removeMovieClip(this._parent);

just need to clean it up all lag should go poof
GoRepeat

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 am

lag should be gone
boss has better hit box
changed ways met spawn
mini boss mets wont ignore bullets
a lot of fixes....

edit.... changed cum back to green people couldnt see it?

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Metroid Game.swf [ 1.05 MiB | Viewed 10153 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Privateer » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 am

Thank you! this is just awesome!

Everything seems to be running smoothly now, the change of armor isn't mind numbingly slow anymore and the other updates make the gameplay much better.

But what I'd really like to thank you for is for making the hiatus between LoK updates more entertaining. Samus was my first computer generated love, and I never got into Starfox to fully appreciate Krystal. I look forward to more!
Goood goood
Privateer

Postby urielmanx7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 am

game freezes if a enemy rapes you full.
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby Csbears » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 am

The first one wasn't perfect in any sense but as soon as i seen it i thought very dirty and perverted things. xD Top notch work! The second one is good as long as you don't get full on rape, it locks the game right up, which made me very sad. =(
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop