The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Re: The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Postby Sorce_Imexe » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:46 am

What if you put a link to download the game?, I can not speak much English and I tired to read all the comments, but I have not seen a link to download the game.
Do you go to put a download link, or does it only can play online?.
if you answer me appreciate it a lot :D

here I leave the Spanish version of my review in case something was not understood:

¿que tal si ustedes ponen un link para descargar el juego?, yo no se hablar mucho ingles y me cansa leer todos los comentarios, pero no he visto un link para descargar el juego.
¿ustedes van a poner un link de descarga?, ¿o solo se puede jugar en linea?.
si ustedes me responden se los agradecería mucho :D
Sorce_Imexe
Newly Registered

Postby Zio-san » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:16 am

Sorce_Imexe Wrote:¿que tal si ustedes ponen un link para descargar el juego?, yo no se hablar mucho ingles y me cansa leer todos los comentarios, pero no he visto un link para descargar el juego.
¿ustedes van a poner un link de descarga?, ¿o solo se puede jugar en linea?.
si ustedes me responden se los agradecería mucho :D

El enlace de descarga está debajo del juego (el texto en azul) y todo lo que tienes que hacer es clic derecho y seleccione 'Guardar como' y ya está. Espero que esto te ayudó.
Zio-san

Postby Sorce_Imexe » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:02 am

[quote="Gorepete"]
LoKvG.swf

I think the download link does not work, only shows a page with a sign that says "infinity%" and can not do anything on it, am I doing something wrong?.

Here I give the Spanish version just in case is not well understood what I wrote, I can not speak much English.

Me parece que el link de descarga no sirve, solo aparece una página con un cartel que dice "infinity%" y no se puede hacer nada en ella, ¿estoy haciendo algo mal?.

si vi el link al principio pero solo apareció un fondo negro con la palabra "infinity%" y pense que era una broma del creador :I
Sorce_Imexe
Newly Registered

Postby Zio-san » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:31 am

Sorce_Imexe Wrote:Me parece que el link de descarga no sirve, solo aparece una página con un cartel que dice "infinity%" y no se puede hacer nada en ella, ¿estoy haciendo algo mal?.

si vi el link al principio pero solo apareció un fondo negro con la palabra "infinity%" y pense que era una broma del creador :I

¿Estás seguro que estás bien clic en el enlace azul? En realidad, podría ser un clic izquierdo para ti.Asegúrate de que una pequeña caja aparece con la opción de 'Guardar como', ¿de acuerdo?
Zio-san

Postby jur07dbe » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:40 am

to download FLASH/SWF files, you need to rightclick and select "save as..."
jur07dbe

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:02 am

jur07dbe Wrote:to download FLASH/SWF files, you need to rightclick and select "save as..."

Eso mismo. Usted necessita mirar con el rato y clicar con el botón derecho. (I cant avoid a good spanish talk).
Ok, where is Gorepete to answer my PM and my posts I made almost a month ago?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby TerraDraco » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Is there a gallery anywhere, cause I accidenatly skipped one :'(
TerraDraco

Postby Lex_Liven » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:55 pm

TerraDraco Wrote:Is there a gallery anywhere, cause I accidenatly skipped one :'(

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3578&start=440#p240569
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby Iona Itova » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 am

I'm looking for some sort of guide for the endings, it's kinda hard making my own when I don't rightly know all the mechanics, it's very tough to figure out how to get a lot of them as well, though S+ was the easiest to find out by far.
Iona Itova
Newly Registered

Postby TerraDraco » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 am

Dankies :)
TerraDraco

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:52 am

Iona Itova, go to around I think page 18 and start looking for my posts, I showed how to get most the endings. The ending you get depends on a few things.

1. Your highest stat. These are the primary stats listed on the left. Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Charisma, Flexibility.

2. The ending you get for that stat's path. The good ending (You'll know it's the good ending if you get a new outfit), the bad ending, or if you don't finish the third event.

3. The levels of your Morality and Loyalty. I believe 50 is the magic number that determines if you are considered 'loyal' or 'moral' or not.

That said there's still 2 endings I can't find, and it may just be that I didn't do something right when I thought I did. There's also one bugged ending me and another user found, I don't know if it's for a Bronze ending or a Silver though. And until Gore answers that, I'm not really trying to find any other endings.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Iona Itova » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Trunks2585, I found a site that offers a very long and comprehensive quide to all endings, I can post it or message it to you if you wish me to for your final 2 endings. I thank you for the help as well.
Iona Itova
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:57 am

Go ahead and post it here, might as well show everyone. I get the feeling I'll be redoing some testing.

Edit: I found a site, might be the same you have in mind http://www.pwpwpoker.com/news/game-tips ... ml#endings

And like I suspected, strength is highest stat and under 50 on morality and loyalty, and don't finish the story, is suppose to give me guard.

And Farmer likewise involves constitution is the highest stat, and don't finish it's path either.

I think my mistake was I didn't do any part of the strength quest. I just worked a lot on cleaning the armory and then slept a lot, I'll have to try doing the first and second events and see how that goes. I'll edit this later....again.

Edit: Game still freezes on me at the ending. maybe it works fine if you download it, but just playing it in the browser window, freezes when I try to get the Guard ending, I did the first two events and not the third, morality and loyalty under 50 and it freezes at the 'but what became of krystal, how had the tribe changed her' bit.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Iona Itova » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Trunks, that is EXACTLY the site I had in mind. Don't be so creepy like that, reading my mind. XD
Can test the downloaded part and will edit this post later when I have.

Edit: It does not work downloaded either, that ending seems to be bugged.
Iona Itova
Newly Registered

Postby Grohlguy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 am

Gore certainly did a lot of great work on this game. As I stated in earlier posts, I felt like a few added details could make this game infinitely better, and a new scene here and there. I've been doing quite a bit of research and some early stages of animating some original flashes of my own. Gore if you still check this thread ever could you please release the file for download as I would like to begin working on my additions to this game as soon as possible. Anybody who can potentially help me with this project I'd be happy to accept help considering I'm still relatively new to flash, but im learning quick. My goal is to assemble a small team to get this project going again, I always felt it could be longer, and have more content. I understand Gore wanting to just be done with it and move to something else, but we've got a big community here. I may be new to it, but I'd really like to see this game resurrected with more detail, more content and more possibilities. Best game on the site in my opinion, lets make it even better! If the download is available somewhere and I'm just not aware of it, could somebody PM me the file? If anybody is willing to help me become more adept at flash/help me work on the game just send me a PM!

A few of my planned edits to this game are as follows
1. Added detail to all existing (and future) sex scenes, we didn't get to catch a glimpse of krystal's pussy or asshole in this game, and I think that'd be an easy way for me to improve on it. (Not to mention it seems like an easy animation to get started with lol)
2. Add more original scenes along with some new dialogue once I get the hang of flash more. (This would be an area I could use help with, as I have had trouble with dialogue input and developing new scenes that run smoothly)
3. Obviously with the many additions I plan to be making and content to be added the stats system will need to be revamped, so I'll be working on that too. I think my first step with that will be taking out the endings, and just adding a quick default animation and some text based on whether or not Krystal got pregnant (ie. Pregnant krystal abandons sharpclaws for darkwolves, and normal krystal stays loyal to the sharpclaw.)
4. My ultimate goal is to get this game to be like PUT as far as how often it is worked on and edited, This game inspired me to make an account and learn flash, but Ivan-Aedler is who inspired me to want more for this great game. If all goes as planned version G will have over 100 sex scenes, will allow repeat scenes, and have a lot of new dialogue to go with it.

Well thats it for now, thanks for putting up with this mini novel i just wrote everyone! I'll be looking out for any PM's regarding the files for this game, or anybody interested in joining the editing team!
P.S. Ivan if you ever read this please lend me your work ethic so i can get better at flash and keep this game going!
Grohlguy

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 am

Grohlguy, a few comments on your plans. 1. Removing the endings is a terrible idea. Half the draw of this game is trying to find them all on your own (or at least some of them before you give up and look up a walk through). 2. Messing with the stats system seems like a bad idea, and could possibly break the game based on how Gore coded it, if you're not careful.

I'd like to see some 'post ending' content if anything, but that's just me. Like what gore planned to do with the farmer scene, stuff like that. Scenes that trigger after you clear a stat's story to the end. An ability to swap out costumes as you clear the different paths. I'd be all for new scenes of course, but I wouldn't worry about tying them into the stat's or any of the stories, like if you added a set of scenes to the hot springs location or something. Oh yeah and a working gallery feature would be nice.

In any case it'd be your project, these are just my thoughts, and of course, take it in baby steps with any changes you make, Also I'd change the title a bit just so it's clear people are playing a mod of version G.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Grohlguy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:09 am

Sorry trunks, I meant to phrase that better, I'd temporarily remove endings until there were no more scenes or potential paths to go down. I like the ending system as well and definitely wouldn't want to permanently remove it, but I also wouldn't want to have the whole system become screwed up because there are more paths than when the original endings were first developed. And I wouldn't be messing with the stats system other than probably adding a new stat for a new questline, or making stat 100 events.
Grohlguy

Postby HeruSolares » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:09 pm

If you want to add new sex scenes, I think it’s best if you start with the 4th intelligence event.
In intelligence event 3, the spirit that is possessing Kora says she works for a certain ‘mistress’.

This, in combination with the Darkwolf events, gives me a great idea for the 4th event.

When Krystal reaches lvl 100 intelligence, she is called to the village.
An alarmed lizzard calls her for help, and guides her to the area in front of the temple.
It seems the evil spirit has broken out of the temple and is now possessing several members of the sharpclaw tribe.
The female lizard runs off to get Kora and Carana

Krystal has 2 options.
1: Wait (good option)
Kora and the chantress arrive just in time to aid Krystal,
And together they manage to seal the evil spirit force back within the temple.

2: face the demon alone (bad option)
This can trigger 2 different scenes, depending on Krystal’s pregnancy.

2.1: not pregnant
The demon uses the possessed sharpclaws to corrupt her.
When Kora and Carana arrive, they get into a threesome with the converted Krystal,
While the rest of the tribe is having an orgy.
Her reward is the red aura and futa ability.

2.2: pregnant
The demon captures Krystal like in the intelligence event 3 and fucks her again.
Only this time, her aura is blue instead of red.
When the reinforcements arrive, Krystal is now Azura from the ’rank S’ ending.
She impregnates Kora and Carana while the crowd is caught in a sexual frenzy.

The reward is the blue aura, futa and pregnant belly.

When you talk to Kora or Carana,
They will aknowledge the fact that they have become a vessel to the evil ‘mistress’.

The endings are unaffected, since the original non-pregnant ending will end in ‘cult leader’,
And the pregnant ending in the ‘S rank’.

~A HUGE Krystal fan,

Heru Yinepu Solares.
HeruSolares

Postby Grohlguy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am

Heru I liked everything about that suggestion except for 1 thing. Becoming Azura as a part of the intelligence stat quests would defeat the purpose of the 'Rank S' ending. However that does give me the idea to add 4 new endings to go along with the stat 100 event chains. Which would allow me to create a new secret ending, or perhaps multiple secret endings. Ivan-Aedler has said he's willing to help with Krystal scenes, but he has not heard back from Gore yet regarding a PM he sent (I assume it was about the file for the game.) If anybody else has suggestions, wants to help, or has the files (Gore, lol) it would probably be more efficient if you PM'd me as opposed to saying it all on here if that annoys some people.
Grohlguy

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:23 am

Grohlguy Wrote:P.S. Ivan if you ever read this please lend me your work ethic so i can get better at flash and keep this game going!

WHO invoked me??
Ok, be my guest ;) PM me.
Yes, Gore hasnt answered this post yet.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3578&start=340#p238094

trunks2585 Wrote:I'd like to see some 'post ending' content if anything, but that's just me.

Me too. It would be so nice to make Krystal walk along the level (after the endings), like in certain games (Toe Jam & Earl) where you can explore a new situation, (so yes, Krystal can keep working, or being a whore, etc). So it will make the player still focused on finding any new thing. This wont remove the ending (e.g. she will still retain the ending status.)

trunks2585 Wrote:An ability to swap out costumes as you clear the different paths.

I would like to make a way for Krystal to remove her clothes (a cute 'remove clothes' animation) and be naked if we want to. This could increase her libido more.

trunks2585 Wrote:Oh yeah and a working gallery feature would be nice.

I think almost everybody wants it ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop