The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Re: The Legend of Krystal, Version G

Postby IxFa » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
IxFa Wrote:I would like it if the infi% loading could be fixed so I can play this in any sized window I'd like. This bug happens when playing the game from the link, or from the file after download.
What causes the issue?

No clue what you mean. Sounds like an issue with your version of flash player. What are you running?

Neerheer on page one also reported the issue
Neerheer Wrote:Uh...I tried opening it in a new window to play it. It's loading percentage is "Infi%"

I shit you not, it says it's loaded infinitely.

I encountered this when running it through a Chrome tab. Chrome is fully updated with the latest flash plugin
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby Borkenone » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Just an advice:
Maybe you can make the villagers have some variety of attires, to identify their jobs.
They don't need to really cover anything though.
Borkenone

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:31 pm

IxFa Wrote:I encountered this when running it through a Chrome tab. Chrome is fully updated with the latest flash plugin

I just looked it up, it is a known Chrome issue on Adobe's forums. Apparently the load event won't fire if Chrome has javascript disabled or some sort of blocker/addon running. I am sure you can google a fix for yourself pretty easily.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby IxFa » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Thank you very much, I always feel more satisfied knowing what causes issues I come across.

I have a question about the game, particularly virginity. As I understand it, that's a disabled feature for the moment, I'm wondering if the deflowering scene will differ in any way from the standard one.
Also, if there is any dialog based on which scene caused the loss of virginity.

I mentioned before that, since Krystal is anthro, I won't make a fuss if there's no blood when she's deflowered, but nonetheless, I do have a preference for it. Will there be blood? She's not all human, she's a fox morph, and foxes don't have hymens. If you choose to omit the blood from a deflowering scene, I won't complain. She's not *all* fox though...

Virginity aside;
I see the berries can increase libido by a huge amount, and is available in week 1. Will that be modified? As someone that has played through it twice, I find it's a nice way to jump libido up immediately to start viewing newly added sex scenes.

I could ask more, but I think I'll give you a break and just go back to observing where this game goes.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby trunks2585 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Great job with the update today, you really added a lot to explore in the town. And if all 'game events' are going to be that beneficial, that will help cut down on the grindy feel of doing jobs over and over. Not only that I really appreciate all the little dialog events, you're really building a feel for the society in this village, giving us some information of where we are.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby tehbeef » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey, just wanted to report something, but im not sure if it's a problem on my end. Whenever I try to open the .swf in a new window/tab, I just get the game at 100% load and can't progress from there. Sorry if this isn't because of you, just want the input of somebody who may know what the problem is :)
tehbeef

Postby xalzamir » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 am

So the game event is awesome, though i assume the stat bonus will be lowered eventually, not that i have anything wrong with 2 handful of berries turning her into the villiage whore. (actually kinda an awesome ending idea)

Though, it might be worth it to auto end the week, after a game event, so that it doesn't make the job grind totally worthless, and keep the game moving forward.
xalzamir
Newly Registered

Postby joeyjoey61297 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:36 pm

I think you should make a use for the money and open a shop in the bar for drinks to get her drunk... Also should open a clothing store to change her outfit. Lastly i think there should be cumscens and she should be covered in cum unlsess she gets cleaned.
joeyjoey61297

Postby xalzamir » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:58 pm

joeyjoey61297 Wrote: Lastly i think there should be cumscens and she should be covered in cum unlsess she gets cleaned.

While that would hark back to the old game, as the dialogue puts it in the first month of the game, they have moved forward as a culture, So hygine has at least somewhat improved, though i'll admit i say that cuz i'm not a fan of the whole walking around covered in cum aspect of the old game.

A shower scene would be pretty cool though as a game event. :)
xalzamir
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:05 pm

We should have the hot springs somewhere in the game, there's a lot of potential for that, even if they never get used directly for any of the jobs. I expect you already have your own plans for the money you earn and how you get the other outfits.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby dndman997 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:33 pm

IxFa Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:
IxFa Wrote:I would like it if the infi% loading could be fixed so I can play this in any sized window I'd like. This bug happens when playing the game from the link, or from the file after download.
What causes the issue?

No clue what you mean. Sounds like an issue with your version of flash player. What are you running?

Neerheer on page one also reported the issue
Neerheer Wrote:Uh...I tried opening it in a new window to play it. It's loading percentage is "Infi%"

I shit you not, it says it's loaded infinitely.

I encountered this when running it through a Chrome tab. Chrome is fully updated with the latest flash plugin

im using chrome and im having no issues
dndman997

Postby roskrad » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Wow this just keeps getting better and better!
roskrad

Postby quezacotl » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 pm

What am I supposed to do? I tried to do anything, but no sex scenes appeared. I just worked and worked and failed hardly and or sometimes was too stressed to work (right after a week of resting)
somehow managed to pass the game w/o a single sex scene
quezacotl
Newly Registered

Postby xalzamir » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:25 am

quezacotl Wrote:What am I supposed to do? I tried to do anything, but no sex scenes appeared. I just worked and worked and failed hardly and or sometimes was too stressed to work (right after a week of resting)
somehow managed to pass the game w/o a single sex scene

You need to keep your libido above 50, the game event in the first month gives you 50 libido per use. (for now)
xalzamir
Newly Registered

Postby shadowrift » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 pm

does the gallery work for anyone else?
shadowrift

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:48 am

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not, but the event in the infirmary can't be started. The crystal doesn't light up when you get close to it.

Also, I've noticed that game appears to load to 100% on IE, then just freeze, can't get a right-click menu or anything. At least it starts okay on FF.
Last edited by WonderGamer on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Nobudi » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:24 am

Works just fine for me.
Awesome work Gorepete!
Nobudi

Postby DiavoloT » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:51 pm

hello!
I really like this game, been playing it for three days straight.
and i wanted to give this flash suggestions,
Of course i'm not familiar with flash restrictions and such, but i want throw some thoughts regarding this awesome piece of game.

-I was really happy that i could interact with other characters in the town, but i was saddened that the sex scenes came at random (when libido was high of course.) i'd rather to have to work for them, (more yes and no decisions), and i'd like to see more interactivity and dialogue in sex scenes themselves.
-it would be nice to have character customization too, for example, possibility to make her breast larger etc, but i can live with these.

hope to see more!
keep up the good work!
:)
DiavoloT
Newly Registered

Postby crmsn7 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:38 am

amazing please finish!!!
crmsn7
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Gorepete Wrote:- Changed the preloader to use a more universal code SO QUIT WHINING YOU NON-FF BASTARDS

Seems there's a misunderstanding here, so let me give the facts. I used to be an IE only person only using FF for sites that didn't work properly in IE. That role has actually reversed, although I still prefer running local flash apps through IE due to the fact that FF likes to resize flash apps when you move the bar too close to the top of the screen in full screen & the only way to remove the bar is to restore to a window, then change back to full screen again; this would not be a problem if I could simply tap F11 twice to change it back & forth, but FF does not like to allow browser features while flash apps are the active element. IE does not have this problem, so I prefer running flash apps in IE if it's the only thing on the page.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop