GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Re: GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Photovoltaic Wrote:Madam Photovol here! It's been a long time, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I've been replaying SnT2 recently, and it's still a super fun, engaging game. I've absolutely forgotten all the strategies I figured out the first time around, so I'm having to think on my feet again! I've noticed you've got a bunch of new stuff too, so I'll probably start checking that out next. Thanks for being awesome! :)

:D

Bladelight999 Wrote:
dragonmaster77 Wrote:I take it only Lucy is aviable with this one

i saw this online and it was decent. will you mind to complete it so i can see what happens in the end?

If I get around to it; here is an update with Ipas though

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

installMF.swf [ 16.06 MiB | Viewed 3353 times ]

Shark48 Wrote:Who is that character from the installsj2 loop? I have no idea what she could possibly from

Dorothea from Sirius the Jaeger on Netflix
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby psyk323 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Nice to see you're still doing stuff Gorepeat. Your stuff got really good throughout all these years! Keep up the awesome work :)
psyk323

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:08 am

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

installRB.swf [ 68.74 KiB | Viewed 3219 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Bladelight999 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:08 am

Well. A new year has arrived. I just hope install MF will be done by the first week of January.
Bladelight999

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:18 pm

OK, I've denied every post from you up til this point so I'm just gonna say it here: Read the rules of the Creative Corner. Posting just to request/demand updates for games is not allowed. And every post from you has been exactly that. Literally all you do is demand install MF be done by a certain date. And that's quite enough from that. Next time I see it, I'm either warning or temp banning you cause I'm quite tired of seeing it.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Hugh mann » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:25 am

Gore, your anatomy is a bit off, vulvas do not look like that from the angle her pelvis is at. I tried making some guidelines using a couple refs to illustrate.
I probably don't have it exactly right either tbh... Lady parts are confusing...

Green = Labia Majora, red = Clit hood, pink = Labia Minora, blue = Introitus (fancy word for 'the entrance to the vagina')

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Vulva-Guidelines.png
Vulva-Guidelines.png (136.73 KiB) Viewed 3190 times
Hugh mann

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:04 am

Hugh mann Wrote:Gore, your anatomy is a bit off

I've already updated it when working on the other animations; with a style this cartoony, you should expect some exaggerated anatomy (and I put that together in a few hours so was just being lazy about it)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

installRB.swf [ 191.21 KiB | Viewed 3173 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Hugh mann » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:30 pm

GoRepeat Wrote: and I put that together in a few hours so was just being lazy about it

Really? That's so unlike you...
Hugh mann

Postby Bladelight999 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:
GoRepeat Wrote: and I put that together in a few hours so was just being lazy about it

Really? That's so unlike you...

Hey at least don’t criticise him that much. I already got replied by the server admin for my constant update requests. Big mistake.
Bladelight999

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:43 am

Yes, because you couldn't be bothered to read the rules of the forum. Apparently still haven't or are just feeling a type of way if this is the response you bring. So fuck it. If that's how you feel, enjoy a week long ban. You were warned
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:23 am

MiscChaos Wrote:week long ban

On account of which rule violation?
Lucky777

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:57 am

The obvious first rule broken was the "don't post just asking for updates" rule. The next, brought up in that post, was the refusal to read rules to prevent other incidents, instead blaming something else for them getting in trouble. I could also argue it goes against the "use common sense" rule since passive aggressively sniping at the moderation team doesn't seem the wisest course of action. Now, taken by itself, I could have just shrugged it off and just given a warning. But I had literally warned them to watch their behavior a less than a week before it happened. It was mostly the fact that I had just warned them that made the temp ban so long. In any other situation, it would have been a warning at best.

MiscChaos

Postby Hugh mann » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:05 am

MiscChaos Wrote:The obvious first rule broken was the "don't post just asking for updates" rule. The next, brought up in that post, was the refusal to read rules to prevent other incidents, instead blaming something else for them getting in trouble.

How do figure he was 'blaming something else' when he literally said it was for his "constant update requests"?

Also I just reread the forum rules, and unless I've managed to skip over the same part multiple times, it doesn't actually say that asking for updates is not allowed.
I assume it's considered "Spam" but the wording for that rule... well, I'll just copy and paste it.

"No spam. Spam is when you post a link without text, post a completely off-topic message, post a random string of characters, or anything similar. Double posts can also be spam, but it's context sensitive. Use the final rule to decide. Shock links (links intended to result in fear, disgust, or horror) are explicitly disallowed."

It doesn't explicitly state that asking for updates is spam, and I don't think it can reasonably be considered "similar" to the giving examples. Y'all should probably update the rule list tbh. (The first and third "rules" are also extremely redundant)
Hugh mann

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:24 am

Quit arguing in my thread ya turdmongers. Unlike Misc, I give 0 fucks about forum etiquette and will just straight up start deleting posts to reduce the spam. Keep the soggy vaginas to the .swf files:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

installRB.swf [ 5.24 MiB | Viewed 3177 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Hugh mann » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:23 am

GoRepeat Wrote:Quit arguing in my thread ya turdmongers. Unlike Misc, I give 0 fucks about forum etiquette and will just straight up start deleting posts to reduce the spam. Keep the soggy vaginas to the .swf files:

Hmm... You seem to be in a bad mood... I should probably wait for you to calm down before I point out that you misspelled "apparatus" otherwise you might punch me in the balls or something lol.

Uh.. Whoops...

*Runs away*
Hugh mann

Postby LadenSwallow » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:19 am

It is part of the 'creative corner' subforum thread rules:

Just a few helpful rules to keep the creative corner running as smoothly as possible! These are of course in addition to the global forum rules.

Please tag your topics with any appropriate warnings for things like fetish content or sound. For example, "My New Flash Project [herm/sound]" means the topic will contain hermaphrodites and sounds.
Please do not download and distribute anyone's content without permission.
Make sure any submitted flashes have your username or the URL of this web-site on them, particularly on a preloader if you have one. This is so that if your work is copied to another site without permission then at least people will know where it came from!
Please don't post the .fla source files for every version of your work, as they tend to be quite large! Instead you should replace already uploaded copies to save on space.
Please do not post to topics asking only for updates or progress.

If you need to post particularly large files such as .fla files, then please consider hosting them off-site at one of the many file-hosting sites available these days, as they tend to give much better speeds. You can quickly upload a file using the widget below if you prefer, or use the direct link instead:
LadenSwallow
Newly Registered

Postby Bladelight999 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:
MiscChaos Wrote:The obvious first rule broken was the "don't post just asking for updates" rule. The next, brought up in that post, was the refusal to read rules to prevent other incidents, instead blaming something else for them getting in trouble.

How do figure he was 'blaming something else' when he literally said it was for his "constant update requests"?

Also I just reread the forum rules, and unless I've managed to skip over the same part multiple times, it doesn't actually say that asking for updates is not allowed.
I assume it's considered "Spam" but the wording for that rule... well, I'll just copy and paste it.

"No spam. Spam is when you post a link without text, post a completely off-topic message, post a random string of characters, or anything similar. Double posts can also be spam, but it's context sensitive. Use the final rule to decide. Shock links (links intended to result in fear, disgust, or horror) are explicitly disallowed."

It doesn't explicitly state that asking for updates is spam, and I don't think it can reasonably be considered "similar" to the giving examples. Y'all should probably update the rule list tbh. (The first and third "rules" are also extremely redundant)

i appreciate your extensive homework and objection. but no amount of 'Take That!' will make my loss any less ridiculous and painful. So just be a friend to me. not my digital lawyer.
Bladelight999

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:04 am

On Topic:
I dunno the series it's from at all, but it's pretty neat.
"Apparatus" was already covered, and I didn't find anything else, though I wasn't looking at the spelling very hard.
Robo Dirty Talk was appropriately hilarious, if slightly distracting as a result.

Off Topic:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

i) I'm with Hugh Mann on the "blaming something else" point.

With that said, I certainly see how the post could be read as suggesting that any criticism of GP or request of GP could be grounds for a warning.
If the poster was intending that reading, of course he was wholly incorrect.
But being wholly incorrect is not necssarily a bannable offence, and I don't think the post falls into the "purposefully misleading" category to make it so.

Also for my own part:
MiscChaos Wrote:The obvious first rule broken was the "don't post just asking for updates" rule.

ii) While this is a private forum, not a criminal court, and so the moderation team has ABSOLUTELY no requirement to abide by rules like "double jeopardy", it's still a wholly reasonable concept in fairness that a past infraction, once punished, should not attract another separate punishment.

So the past asking for updates, having already been punished by a (public) warning, shouldn't attract a further punishment by itself.

If he were to do it again in a post submitted after the warning, that would obviously be a separate infraction rightfully attracting a separate sanction.

(Of course It's also absolutely the case that if there was a future infraction, the facts that a previous one had been committed, and that it was brought to his attention, and punished, would be relevant, and would rightfully tend to count against the user.

You can't just be a constant offender and expect the same relative leniency as a first-timer.)

MiscChaos Wrote: I could also argue it goes against the "use common sense" rule since passive aggressively sniping at the moderation team doesn't seem the wisest course of action.

iii) Now that is an interesting argument.
Maybe correct, too, but in my respectful opinion it threatens descent on a slippery slope, and on that slope are places I do not want to go.
It's a little too close for comfort to "Don't piss off the mods or you can get ban't for it as that was against common sense lol", and I wouldn't want to see that happen.

Hugh mann Wrote:Y'all should probably update the rule list tbh.

The link to the specific Creative Corner rules with the update-only bit is posted in the general rules thread, which is neat.
That link works, too, unlike the link TO the Global Forum Rules in the Creative Corner Rules thread itself.
The link to the Global Forum Rules in the CC Rules thread seems to link to a forum that general users aren't authorised to access or something?

The link from CC rules to Global Rules has been fixed (or my browser was behaving very strangely when I posted, if nothing changed : o)

Anyway, I can't deny it'd be even neater for those CC rules to also be copy-pasted in ZeusKabob's general rules thread post so they're all in one place, but ... eh.

Hugh mann Wrote:(The first and third "rules" are also extremely redundant)

I like the first "rule" as an explanatory guideline and the third rule as a way to keep the Creative Corner free-stuff-only, I honestly think they're good as is.
I miscounted; yeah the first and third are kinda saying the same thing.
That could stand to be merged into one probably XD

Bladelight999 Wrote:So just be a friend to me. not my digital lawyer.

I'm far too flaky and lazy to be a mod myself, so the only good I can do the team is to gently poke them if I think they might possibly be drifting off-direction.
It is what it is, don't worry about it.
And besides, Misc's Profile Pic is from the Ace Attorney series : o
With that having been said, I'm sure it's a bad idea to antagonise the Moderation Team, just on general principle; they're human like ourselves after all.
Got off to a bit of a bad start there, sport, but I hope you'll enjoy your time here regardless.
Lucky777

Postby Bladelight999 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:04 pm

I feel like this place has gone pretty stagnant. I’m going to lie. It’s eerie.
Bladelight999

Postby Hugh mann » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:20 pm

Bladelight999 Wrote:I feel like this place has gone pretty stagnant. I’m going to lie. It’s eerie.

Long periods of inactivity are pretty normal on this forum. (Especially when Gore is involved)
Hugh mann

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop