GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Re: GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Postby Bunnyav » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:21 am

I think Bladelight has a point though. It's not just GoRepeat, most of the other projects in the other forums have slowed/stopped too. It might be related to the death of flash.
Bunnyav

Postby Bladelight999 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:35 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:
Bladelight999 Wrote:I feel like this place has gone pretty stagnant. I’m going to lie. It’s eerie.

Long periods of inactivity are pretty normal on this forum. (Especially when Gore is involved)

It’s frightening. I’m okay with some silence but not too much silence,it gives me a feeling of uneasiness,and considering I’m an introvert,i’m the kind of person who likes to be isolated but at least with the view of the outside world to keep my sanity in check.

Bunnyav Wrote:I think Bladelight has a point though. It's not just GoRepeat, most of the other projects in the other forums have slowed/stopped too. It might be related to the death of flash.

Flash was awesome. It made my childhood very endearing for my school years so to get the news of flash being killed off considering most people on new grounds still use flash for the time being until the end of the year where flash will be Sent off to die as us people do it like the Vikings and burn the digital corpse of adobe flash with the looping gifs of fire that can be found on Google to symbolise its humble start until now.
Bladelight999

Postby Hugh mann » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:19 pm

Possible... But general has been inactive for a while too, and this has happened before, so I wouldn't get too worried just yet.
Hugh mann

Postby Bladelight999 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:02 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:Possible... But general has been inactive for a while too, and this has happened before, so I wouldn't get too worried just yet.

I can appreciate your patience but the feeling of silence always gives the threat of a jump scare. It’s like watching a text based horror movie.you never know who or what is on the receiving end who is reading your messages,it’s until whoever is taking the identity of your Friend leaves the chatroom giving you tension is who ever you talked to was your Friend or someone else.
Bladelight999

Postby SavageCourier » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:47 am

I just wanted to say that I hope life is treating you well, and that you are doing well. I apologize for bothering you in the past, if I did bother you as I'm not sure when I'm bothering any one. P.S. sorry about this question, but are all the flashes you made video games?
SavageCourier
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:00 pm

SavageCourier Wrote:I just wanted to say that I hope life is treating you well, and that you are doing well. I apologize for bothering you in the past, if I did bother you as I'm not sure when I'm bothering any one. P.S. sorry about this question, but are all the flashes you made video games?

Most are; but I also just make some cycle animations now and then. Been playing some JSK games and am vibing on them atm. Thinking of making a clone for Miraculous.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

installRR.swf [ 496.33 KiB | Viewed 3401 times ]

Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Bunnyav » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:27 am

I do hope you could bring your teased updates to the Breeding or Kingdom Hearts game soon. You are the artist of course, but I won't lie- I find it hard to be enthused about seeing more of Miraculous when that game was the last one you finished.
Bunnyav

Postby Bladelight999 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:28 am

I’m so glad you are back. Perhaps you could finish games you haven checked back too for a Long time. You could refurbish them and improve on them. Perhaps even update the games that have been declined for a pretty Long time. I’m not requesting. I’m SUGGESTING.
Bladelight999

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:22 am

JSK stuff is often freakin' amazing... super simple stuff much of the time but somehow very pleasant all the same.

I gotta go see if linemarvel is alive and (if they are) then if the JSK translation thread still lives : o

... Also I haven't checked on Zone's stuff in a while, damn.
Lucky777

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:57 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:JSK stuff is often freakin' amazing... super simple stuff much of the time but somehow very pleasant all the same.

Yeah I really like the format; so I think I will make one with a puzzle spin on it. I really like it for the Miraculous franchise too - it works well
GoRepeat

Postby Bladelight999 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:26 am

GoRepeat Wrote:
Lucky777 Wrote:JSK stuff is often freakin' amazing... super simple stuff much of the time but somehow very pleasant all the same.

Yeah I really like the format; so I think I will make one with a puzzle spin on it. I really like it for the Miraculous franchise too - it works well

Miraculous was very tricky as for those who are not watchers of miraculous will find it difficult. Though I prefer simpler games like install mf. BTW what is install MF based off? The designs are reminiscent of power rangers,but I can’t put my finger on it.
Bladelight999

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Bladelight999 Wrote:BTW what is install MF based off? The designs are reminiscent of power rangers,but I can’t put my finger on it.

A show I found on Netflix called Miniforce
GoRepeat

Postby Bladelight999 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:44 am

GoRepeat Wrote:
Bladelight999 Wrote:BTW what is install MF based off? The designs are reminiscent of power rangers,but I can’t put my finger on it.

A show I found on Netflix called Miniforce

That explains the power rangers/Super Sentai like uniforms. If you could finish up on install mf. It could at least give the ending the players needed. It’s like watching a movie that was known to be underrated,a one hit gem,but the ending makes the message for possible sequels to come,yet none was made. If you have plans to make more Install mf,like sequels,I’m interested to see what kind of scenarios you could make.
Bladelight999

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:10 pm

Some animation sequence testing

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

MFH.swf [ 823.34 KiB | Viewed 3852 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby blackcore11 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:09 am

who is that villain in the animation?
blackcore11

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:17 pm

blackcore11 Wrote:who is that villain in the animation?

Rena Rouge and Zombizou
GoRepeat

Postby blackcore11 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:45 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:
blackcore11 Wrote:who is that villain in the animation?

Rena Rouge and Zombizou

Much obliged.
blackcore11

Postby MR.H » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:45 am

hey GoReapeat about LOK VG you made a long time ago do remember or know of all the endings or theirs a list on how to get them cuz resently people discovered your S+ ending so i was wondering if there were endings we hadn't found yet cuz i didn't know it was a thing until it was on a site that had LOK VG and people mentiond how to get it in the comments. any who hope your doing well.
MR.H
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:50 pm

MR.H Wrote:hey GoReapeat about LOK VG you made a long time ago do remember or know of all the endings or theirs a list on how to get them cuz resently people discovered your S+ ending so i was wondering if there were endings we hadn't found yet cuz i didn't know it was a thing until it was on a site that had LOK VG and people mentiond how to get it in the comments. any who hope your doing well.

4 C Endings
11 B Endings
5 A Endings
1 S+ Ending
GoRepeat

Postby Bladelight999 » Fri May 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Do you plan to make more miniforce animations? Install MF has good potential for success.
Bladelight999

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop