Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Postby VintageBass » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:44 pm

smokey Wrote:How can i tame the High Mystical Lucky's?

There is a search function on this thread that could answer that for you, all you need to do is put in just the name and I'm sure you can find your answer.

Apalapan Wrote:Close the thread, Gore, we don't deserve it.

Would it be better to have new people creating threads with the exact same question? Because I thought this was reopened because people keep making new posts because the main thread is close.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Gidshri » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Now, i'm really, Really, hate Fallout 4. Why... why this cruel thing take Gorepeat away?! T_T
Gidshri

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Gidshri Wrote:Now, i'm really, Really, hate Fallout 4. Why... why this cruel thing take Gorepeat away?! T_T

Haha - you are lucky I am playing it on the PS4 so I am kind of in a lull waiting for the updated hardcore/survival mode!

I am actually in kind of a game design lull too... started working on a few different projects and none of them have really stuck with me.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Gidshri » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:31 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:I am actually in kind of a game design lull too... started working on a few different projects and none of them have really stuck with me.

So, things are really bad? You currently have no games or ideas for games that you would be really interested to develop? :(
Gidshri

Postby FruitSmoothie » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Jeanioz Wrote:
omicron Wrote:How do we get the hearts for the tavern girl?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Go the "Exile Isle > Tavern > Missions" and do the missions "Dream Eater", "Pub Grub" and "Hit Me As Hard As You Can" with an Excellent Mission Rating.

To get an Excellent Mission Rating, you must send to the mission a unit with the right race and class. Get an Excellent Mission Rating grants Unit Corruption +4 and a bonus reward. Which race and class is the right depends on the mission:

Unit - Mission - Bonus
Gorger - Down and Dirty - 10000 Souls
Gorger Stonewall - Deep Rumbling - 10000 Souls
Gorger Strongfist - Crazy Eyes - 10000 Souls
Gorger Slasher - Run, Forrest, Run - 10000 Souls
Gorger Wildtamer - Calming the Spirits - 10000 Souls
Gorger Rockboom - Clearing the Way - 10000 Souls
Hive Drone - Honey Pot - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Hive Vanguard - Into the Woods - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Hive Blade - Deadly Dance - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Hive Assassin - Road Rage - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Hive Mender - Sweet Defeat - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Hive Caller - Mind Your Manners - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Illosa - That Magic Touch - Quality Runes
Illosa Roar - Shields Up! - Quality Runes
Illosa Scream - Vicious Cycle - Quality Runes
Illosa Whisper - Watcher in the Woods - Quality Runes
Illosa Chant - Shoulder to Cry On - Quality Runes
Illosa Screech - Die, Maggots! - Quality Runes
Mechiza - Cold-Cocked - Salvaged Gear
Mechiza TNK002 - Radioactive - Salvaged Gear
Mechiza FIT143 - The Grinder - Salvaged Gear
Mechiza SCT653 - That's A Lot of Beef - Salvaged Gear
Mechiza HLR211 - Hecatomb's Curse - Salvaged Gear
Mechiza MGE112 - Suicide Squad - Salvaged Gear
Esurian - Nimbly-Bimbly - 50000 Souls
Esurian Rebounder - A Series of Tubes - 50000 Souls
Esurian Acidedge - Slice and Dice - 50000 Souls
Esurian Cutlerist - Pub Grub - Barkeep Adoration
Esurian Balmer - Green Jelly - 50000 Souls
Esurian Dissolver - Garbage In, Garbage Out - 50000 Souls
Phasmos - Pack Leader - Salvaged Runes
Phasmos Breaker - Reinforcement Needed - Salvaged Runes
Phasmos Cleaver - Kill Them All - Salvaged Runes
Phasmos Stalker - End of Dreams - Salvaged Runes
Phasmos Reaper - Dream Eater - Barkeep Adoration
Phasmos Weaver - Mending the Nether - Salvaged Runes + Shavee Mission
Bovos - Got Milk? - Quality Gear
Bovos Siegetank - Hit Me As Hard As You Can - Barkeep Adoration
Bovos Crusher - Mace in the Face - Quality Gear
Bovos Bleeder - In the Thick of It - Quality Gear
Bovos Herder - Tough Love - Quality Gear
Bovos Stormer - Riders On the Storm - Quality Gear

Changed this to sort by mission name, so it's easier to search through.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mission - Unit - Bonus

A Series of Tubes - Esurian Rebounder - 50000 Souls
Calming the Spirits - Gorger Wildtamer - 10000 Souls
Clearing the Way - Gorger Rockboom - 10000 Souls
Cold-Cocked - Mechiza - Salvaged Gear
Crazy Eyes - Gorger Strongfist - 10000 Souls
Deadly Dance - Hive Blade - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Deep Rumbling - Gorger Stonewall - - 10000 Souls
Die, Maggots! - Illosa Screech - Quality Runes
Down and Dirty - Gorger - 10000 Souls
Dream Eater - Phasmos Reaper - Barkeep Adoration
End of Dreams - Phasmos Stalker - Salvaged Runes
Garbage In, Garbage Out - Esurian Dissolver - 50000 Souls
Got Milk? - Bovos - Quality Gear
Green Jelly - Esurian Balmer - 50000 Souls
Hecatomb's Curse - Mechiza HLR211 - Salvaged Gear
Hit Me As Hard As You Can - Bovos Siegetank - Barkeep Adoration
Honey Pot - Hive Drone - New Worshiper (Random Race)
In the Thick of It - Bovos Bleeder - Quality Gear
Into the Woods - Hive Vanguard - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Kill Them All - Phasmos Cleaver - Salvaged Runes
Mace in the Face - Bovos Crusher - Quality Gear
Mending the Nether - Phasmos Weaver - Salvaged Runes + Shavee Mission
Mind Your Manners - Hive Caller - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Nimbly-Bimbly - Esurian - 50000 Souls
Pack Leader - Phasmos - Salvaged Runes
Pub Grub - Esurian Cutlerist - Barkeep Adoration
Radioactive - Mechiza TNK002 - Salvaged Gear
Reinforcement Needed - Phasmos Breaker - Salvaged Runes
Riders On the Storm - Bovos Stormer - Quality Gear
Road Rage - Hive Assassin - New Worshiper (Random Race)
Run, Forrest, Run - Gorger Slasher - 10000 Souls
Shields Up! - Illosa Roar - Quality Runes
Shoulder to Cry On - Illosa Chant - Quality Runes
Slice and Dice - Esurian Acidedge - 50000 Souls
Suicide Squad - Mechiza MGE112 - Salvaged Gear
Sweet Defeat - Hive Mender - New Worshiper (Random Race)
That Magic Touch - Illosa - Quality Runes
That's A Lot of Beef - Mechiza SCT653 - Salvaged Gear
The Grinder - Mechiza FIT143 - Salvaged Gear
Tough Love - Bovos Herder - Quality Gear
Vicious Cycle - Illosa Scream - Quality Runes
Watcher in the Woods - Illosa Whisper - Quality Runes

P.S: Enjoyed this much more than the first one. The first game suffered from some enemy/responsiveness issues in my opinion like enemies with instant unreadable attacks (that can stun lock you to death). The healing ability came pretty late in it too. If you went back to an action/fighter type again, I'd recommend making enemy attacks have wind ups that give the player a chance to avoid/deal with them. The bee girl's idle spear thrust at the start was the main issue I noticed, the bee bosses were much better. I didn't get much further than that before it annoyed me too much (Didn't help that the game apparently didn't keep my save).

There's also the issue of unskippable dialogue (as far as I know). Fail a boss and have fun spam clicking 20+ times again. Nobody likes an unskippable cutscene. Just little things to consider/watch out for.
FruitSmoothie

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby Sienta0197 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:54 pm

nizagam Wrote:
Kreozot Wrote:
nizagam Wrote:What? I don't get it. Do i have to get past a certain level or am I just to dumb to solve the riddle? Maybe i'm just overthinking this, but i can't figure out how to get Lucky.

Really? You've tried everything to ambush him and NOTHING to GET AMBUSHED?

Oh it's so simple! Shame on me :o !

mate,can you please explain it,i still didn't get it :?
Sienta0197
Newly Registered

Postby Sienta0197 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Apalapan Wrote:
smokey Wrote:How can i tame the High Mystical Lucky's?

Close the thread, Gore, we don't deserve it.

Also, congratz on the 100 pages.

it seems like you know everthing about the game,did as you said,searched,yet couldn't find how to beat overlord,all ihave been able to get out of the battle,to how to survive until overlord uses extermination and burns me to hell, i could really use a hint :D,or just the way to beat it :D
Sienta0197
Newly Registered

Postby jacka92000ja » Sun May 08, 2016 5:55 am

GoRepeat Wrote:
Gidshri Wrote:Now, i'm really, Really, hate Fallout 4. Why... why this cruel thing take Gorepeat away?! T_T

Haha - you are lucky I am playing it on the PS4 so I am kind of in a lull waiting for the updated hardcore/survival mode!

I am actually in kind of a game design lull too... started working on a few different projects and none of them have really stuck with me.

We'll that sucks, was really looking forward to another game to play, hope you find something to make eventually.
jacka92000ja

Postby jacka92000ja » Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 pm

jacka92000ja Wrote:
GoRepeat Wrote:

We'll that sucks, was really looking forward to another game to play, hope you find something to make eventually.
\

*cough*Metroid*cough**cough*
jacka92000ja

Postby Kaciel » Wed May 18, 2016 1:55 am

Hello everyone,

It's me or the mission " overlord 's Castel " is just impossible. I won the first fight several times narrowly but after the second is even harder , it's WTF. And if we lose we have to start all again. On top of that as we play with the sisters, all we did during the game is useless ....

You have a solution or I stop ?

Thx for answer
Kaciel
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 21, 2016 12:53 am

Apparently the mook units you get while playing as the sisters are based on the units you have in Eva's setup or something?

Haven't played up to there myself, but I recall something about that, vaguely, from the thread.

*Shrugs*
Lucky777

Postby SvenO100 » Sat May 21, 2016 12:55 am

@GoRepeat.

I am currently playing your game on newgrounds and I have some what of a complaint/constructive criticism. Your game isn't exactly easy, that I don't mind. I can easily repeat a combat scene, over and over and over and over again untill I succeed. So that is not a problem for me. However, in the lab battle. You craft two slow and repetitive scenes, the first a little bit to repeatedly talk to your fairy companion. The second, much, much, much more repetitive and time consuming. As far as I know the only way to win is with the healer class, which i've done. Only to discover a third battle, I of course have no clue of her combat style and I die through the dagger special move. Quite, annoying. Now, normally. Like with your previous two bosses (The ones i've encountered) i'll easily repeat the fight to learn the way to beat it. But forcing me to repeat two long and repetitive scenes to try and win a fight that I will have to lose a few times before being able to win? No sir, you have lost my business. I can't stand repetition if it's very boring. I do however like the game, aside from this flaw. I may consider playing the game again but not in its current state, difficult boss fights, sure, reptitive and boring scenes, no.
SvenO100
Newly Registered

Postby Narzghoul77 » Sat May 21, 2016 5:21 am

Kaciel Wrote:Hello everyone,

It's me or the mission " overlord 's Castel " is just impossible. I won the first fight several times narrowly but after the second is even harder , it's WTF. And if we lose we have to start all again. On top of that as we play with the sisters, all we did during the game is useless ....

You have a solution or I stop ?

Thx for answer

The strategy revolves around out valuing your opponent in terms of trading units. This means you need to at least trade one of your units for, at least one time, for two theirs.The scout trades the best because of their double attack and movement. The scouts gain considerably more value from runes because of their double attack. The movement is important because you need to engage the enemy before they are in striking range of your commander. The artificial intelligence, AI, will prioritize attacking your commander, if they are in range. Otherwise they will just attack the unit in front of them, instead of advancing on your commander. You need to use the air rune to reduce the attack of the enemy units so the scout can survive at least one attack. Also, 4 mana cost units are existential for unit for unit trading because their higher hit points and attack value. Having as many Bovos units as you can is also important because they have more value then other species because their larger hit points.

Because the units on the stage have higher attributes then normal, for units of their cost, you need to maximize on the use of you commander's special ability. Most of the time, you want to use your commander's ability after the opponent has used theirs. For Vanity, you might want to consider taking a a hit from one the enemy units, instead of summoning one of your units to protect you from damage, to make sure you suffer the minimal amount of unit lost, when you use her special ability.

The units you use in these stages are copies of your current squad make out. The runes change depending on the gender of the new units but attributes stay the same. Heroes gain attributes bonus, when they change.
Last edited by Narzghoul77 on Sat May 21, 2016 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If you put your grasses on, you will realize that Griffith did nothing wrong." -????
Narzghoul77

Postby Narzghoul77 » Sat May 21, 2016 5:41 am

SvenO100 Wrote:@GoRepeat.

I am currently playing your game on newgrounds and I have some what of a complaint/constructive criticism. Your game isn't exactly easy, that I don't mind. I can easily repeat a combat scene, over and over and over and over again untill I succeed. So that is not a problem for me. However, in the lab battle. You craft two slow and repetitive scenes, the first a little bit to repeatedly talk to your fairy companion. The second, much, much, much more repetitive and time consuming. As far as I know the only way to win is with the healer class, which i've done. Only to discover a third battle, I of course have no clue of her combat style and I die through the dagger special move. Quite, annoying. Now, normally. Like with your previous two bosses (The ones i've encountered) i'll easily repeat the fight to learn the way to beat it. But forcing me to repeat two long and repetitive scenes to try and win a fight that I will have to lose a few times before being able to win? No sir, you have lost my business. I can't stand repetition if it's very boring. I do however like the game, aside from this flaw. I may consider playing the game again but not in its current state, difficult boss fights, sure, reptitive and boring scenes, no.

You need to uncloak her, by dealing damage to her, before the dagger special move or your death is certain. You also need to be blocking when she uses it, or you will take a lot of damage. For the 2nd stage, the key to using other classes is knowing that blocking, before she advances to a new space, will prevent her from moving forward. If she reaches the 2nd to last space and can not advance forward anymore, she will engulf the room in flame and you will be totally fucked.
"If you put your grasses on, you will realize that Griffith did nothing wrong." -????
Narzghoul77

Postby GoRepeat » Sun May 22, 2016 6:56 am

SvenO100 Wrote:@GoRepeat.

The four boss fights in the game can be done with any class, but they were all designed to be easiest with a specific class (Fighter, Scout, Mage, Tank); the healer is designed to be good at ALL of the fights by basically winning through attrition if you are really struggling. The downside is that it makes the fights extremely slow an painful. Pecunia and the final battle are the only multi-stage fights in the game because they are both checkpoints (Pecunia is about 50% through the game, and the final battle is of course 100%); so I don't feel too bad about the design choice. The game has been out long enough that I feel comfortable telling you the Pecunia fight was designed to favor Eva in her Scout role. The poison effect from Toxin lasts the entire fight and wrecks her phase 2 mech as well as completely nullifies her cloaking in phase 3.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby SvenO100 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:13 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:The four boss fights in the game can be done with any class, but they were all designed to be easiest with a specific class (Fighter, Scout, Mage, Tank); the healer is designed to be good at ALL of the fights by basically winning through attrition if you are really struggling. The downside is that it makes the fights extremely slow an painful. Pecunia and the final battle are the only multi-stage fights in the game because they are both checkpoints (Pecunia is about 50% through the game, and the final battle is of course 100%); so I don't feel too bad about the design choice. The game has been out long enough that I feel comfortable telling you the Pecunia fight was designed to favor Eva in her Scout role. The poison effect from Toxin lasts the entire fight and wrecks her phase 2 mech as well as completely nullifies her cloaking in phase 3.

I got past it using the mage and at this point i'm at Overlord's castle, trying to win the battles there. I still think the multi-scene was and is a bit repetitive and boring, especially if you're a player that doesn't go on the forum, meaning he or she can't look for answers. From what I can tell, and what is true for me. I figured out the other bosses on my own but had to die a few times to figure it out precisely. Now, in those fights it didn't matter much because I could instantly hop back in, yet at the multi-scene you set up there, you have to go through all the previous stages again, which can be annoying.

Anyway, criticism aside. I do like the game a lot and I was wondering if you have any lore written down somewhere. This game doesn't appear to have a wiki, and i'd be curious to read a bit more about the world and what not.
SvenO100
Newly Registered

Postby Spartacus » Mon May 23, 2016 8:55 am

SvenO100 Wrote:
GoRepeat Wrote:The four boss fights in the game can be done with any class, but they were all designed to be easiest with a specific class (Fighter, Scout, Mage, Tank); the healer is designed to be good at ALL of the fights by basically winning through attrition if you are really struggling. The downside is that it makes the fights extremely slow an painful. Pecunia and the final battle are the only multi-stage fights in the game because they are both checkpoints (Pecunia is about 50% through the game, and the final battle is of course 100%); so I don't feel too bad about the design choice. The game has been out long enough that I feel comfortable telling you the Pecunia fight was designed to favor Eva in her Scout role. The poison effect from Toxin lasts the entire fight and wrecks her phase 2 mech as well as completely nullifies her cloaking in phase 3.

I got past it using the mage and at this point i'm at Overlord's castle, trying to win the battles there. I still think the multi-scene was and is a bit repetitive and boring, especially if you're a player that doesn't go on the forum, meaning he or she can't look for answers. From what I can tell, and what is true for me. I figured out the other bosses on my own but had to die a few times to figure it out precisely. Now, in those fights it didn't matter much because I could instantly hop back in, yet at the multi-scene you set up there, you have to go through all the previous stages again, which can be annoying.

Anyway, criticism aside. I do like the game a lot and I was wondering if you have any lore written down somewhere. This game doesn't appear to have a wiki, and i'd be curious to read a bit more about the world and what not.

Well to be fair about the repeat. If you succeed with Beezy you are nearly there. I lost a lot with her, because her special power is kind of bad. The problem is that you need to trade at least 1 for 1 units if you want to benifit and then you got no control over who gets the damage bonus if you got more troops on the board. I think out of the 4 or 5 times I won her battle I succesfully used her special once. Also the bee hero is only good in specific situations

Next up is Vanorel. Her special is more valuable. Especially if you can time it so that there are 3+ enemy units on the board and as few of yours as possible. She can be tricky to pull of, but a lot more easy then beezy. Also here you will have access to madam photovol. Just set her up behind a guard and put you enemies to sleep.

third battle is Vinara. This is also easy enough if you time the special right in combination with scout troops. Also chef Jurassa is available which helps with the poison damage

fourth battle is Pecunia (I think) anyway this one is real easy. Her power is awesome and you have access to VLAD/ROM both allow you to keep units around for a much longer time

fifth and final are your own troops. Since this is your own tuned army you should have no problems here.

In general I would council using 2 mana units equiped with special gear and heroes. this allows you to consistently field 5 units where the enemy will tend to have 3 (4mana + 4mana + 2). Also fully loyal troops with special gear are only marginally weaker then the 4 mana troops but you get to field two of them for the same mana cost.

Yes loosing access to you heroes is annoying and some runes not working as you think (because of gender swap) is even more annoying. But generally once you bet past Beezy and Van you are golden
Spartacus

Postby SvenO100 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:57 am

Spartacus Wrote:The four boss fights in the game can be done with any class, but they were all designed to be easiest with a specific class (Fighter, Scout, Mage, Tank); the healer is designed to be good at ALL of the fights by basically winning through attrition if you are really struggling. The downside is that it makes the fights extremely slow an painful. Pecunia and the final battle are the only multi-stage fights in the game because they are both checkpoints (Pecunia is about 50% th

Well to be fair about the repeat. If you succeed with Beezy you are nearly there. I lost a lot with her, because her special power is kind of bad. The problem is that you need to trade at least 1 for 1 units if you want to benifit and then you got no control over who gets the damage bonus if you got more troops on the board. I think out of the 4 or 5 times I won her battle I succesfully used her special once. Also the bee hero is only good in specific situations

Next up is Vanorel. Her special is more valuable. Especially if you can time it so that there are 3+ enemy units on the board and as few of yours as possible. She can be tricky to pull of, but a lot more easy then beezy. Also here you will have access to madam photovol. Just set her up behind a guard and put you enemies to sleep.

third battle is Vinara. This is also easy enough if you time the special right in combination with scout troops. Also chef Jurassa is available which helps with the poison damage

fourth battle is Pecunia (I think) anyway this one is real easy. Her power is awesome and you have access to VLAD/ROM both allow you to keep units around for a much longer time

fifth and final are your own troops. Since this is your own tuned army you should have no problems here.

In general I would council using 2 mana units equiped with special gear and heroes. this allows you to consistently field 5 units where the enemy will tend to have 3 (4mana + 4mana + 2). Also fully loyal troops with special gear are only marginally weaker then the 4 mana troops but you get to field two of them for the same mana cost.

Yes loosing access to you heroes is annoying and some runes not working as you think (because of gender swap) is even more annoying. But generally once you bet past Beezy and Van you are golden

Yeah, I finished the game with all scenes unlocked. I enjoyed it, looking forward to whenever the third installment comes out.
SvenO100
Newly Registered

Postby JoukyuuK » Mon May 23, 2016 9:34 pm

I know I probably suck at this game, but I was wondering how to get past the shade forest. They start with shields and the shields never seem to go away. I was hoping someone could give me some help or advice to get past the super-forevershields.
JoukyuuK
Newly Registered

Postby zarqupang » Mon May 23, 2016 11:51 pm

can someone help me everytime i find a game like this and down load it
i get a windows media player but no game is this the game are what i
need to get some of this cool games to play
zarqupang

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop