Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Postby demi » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:01 am

I was anticipating a hard fight with Somna, but when I got there, she said she was bored and let me win without making any moves whatsoever.

Was this intentional? Was the boss fight removed?

Jeanioz Wrote:A general good strategy is a tank-scout formation - summon a scout behind your tank so they can cross the field without being blocked, then switch the scout line to a unblocked line when get a chance, using Boost/Warcry/Voodoo for maximize the scout damage.

This was the only strategy that worked for me, although many times I used a Fighter with high HP even though a Tank would've been better in retrospect. I ignored/maneuvered around enemy units on the field for the first 2-3 rounds and rushed my scout and tank/fighter to the end to start pummeling the enemy commander asap. I then used tanks to block the advancing enemy units, keeping them distracted but alive so that more wouldn't spawn in front of my offensive units, all while sending more scouts as backup.

Felt cheap, but between the Phasmos and Bovos fights, it was the only way I could conceivably win without my entire squad getting one-shotted and wiped out in a single counter-attack. I kinda wish that each fight had a limited set of specific units, but I'm happy enough that Act II was completed to begin with.
demi

Postby F.Infinity » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:35 pm

demi Wrote:I was anticipating a hard fight with Somna, but when I got there, she said she was bored and let me win without making any moves whatsoever.

Yeah, you know she is the Avatar of Sloth which basically means the avatar of laziness. Besides why even bother about Eva when you can have some sleep and do something really important, like killing a Shavees for instance?
Egghead.
F.Infinity

Postby romanpen » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:12 pm

how the fuck do you beat overlords castle and why does beezies power suck so hard?
romanpen
Newly Registered

Postby LaSuperba » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks for the reply, will give that a go.
LaSuperba

Postby Jeanioz » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:55 pm

F.Infinity Wrote:
demi Wrote:I was anticipating a hard fight with Somna, but when I got there, she said she was bored and let me win without making any moves whatsoever.

Yeah, you know she is the Avatar of Sloth which basically means the avatar of laziness. Besides why even bother about Eva when you can have some sleep and do something really important, like killing a Shavees for instance?

Talking about her, is there any way to defeat Somna in less than 4 turns, without she bitching about Eva being boring for "taking too long"?
Jeanioz

Postby LaSuperba » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:48 am

Got through the Phasmos, but still a tough time with the Bovos and Mending the Nether. Would be helpful to know which races to use, which gear tier to use (how much mana cost per unit), and which rune to use. Thanks though Jeanioz for the tips.

The thing is that the tanks would either kill the units because the enemies first few units are easily killed and then my scouts would run into their deaths against taunt or one of their scouts, or the tanks would die to those units and I wouldn't have anyway to retaliate other than kill those units that killed my tank, giving them time to get more units, use their hero power, and wipe my forces (and sometimes I wouldn't gain any mana at all to do more things until I'm wiped).

Also which class should Eva be? I've been using Penetration to clear the enemies board after their ult. Maybe someone could take a picture of what before the final fights how their squad was (I saw one picture for Overlord's Castle on the big post at pg. 93 I think, but can't reach there yet).
LaSuperba

Postby JayDeBlaze » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:41 am

I cannot figure out how to defeat Illosa before she cast me out. Help plz.
JayDeBlaze
Newly Registered

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby JayDeBlaze » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:06 am

blackcore11 Wrote:My god, that new Hive Drone animation is so fucking hot. keep it up Gorepete!!!

also i was able to beat the boss. the problem was that I didn't know you could use the Suppression Field the first time you knock down her health.

How? i don't understand how any of this works...
JayDeBlaze
Newly Registered

Postby JayDeBlaze » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:09 am

nizagam Wrote:
Kreozot Wrote:
nizagam Wrote:What? I don't get it. Do i have to get past a certain level or am I just to dumb to solve the riddle? Maybe i'm just overthinking this, but i can't figure out how to get Lucky.

Really? You've tried everything to ambush him and NOTHING to GET AMBUSHED?

Oh it's so simple! Shame on me :o !

Is it using naked units? that did not work for me...
JayDeBlaze
Newly Registered

Postby F.Infinity » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:43 am

romanpen Wrote:how the fuck do you beat overlords castle and why does beezies power suck so hard?

Because she is a paranoid nerd with complexes.
JayDeBlaze Wrote:I cannot figure out how to defeat Illosa before she cast me out. Help plz.

Maybe we should make a faq about that? Okay, a hint on How to defeat Vanorel once more:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Clones are your friends. Leave alive as many as possible don't use them as shields

Also Gore, your "Other stuff" button is broken.
Egghead.
F.Infinity

Postby kjgvjuyhf » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:55 am

Does anyone have tips for beating Vinara? I've been stuck on her for an hour.
kjgvjuyhf
Newly Registered

Postby OYTOY » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Z0mb13 Wrote:
Friedrice1324 Wrote:Any cheats or any way to unlock the gallery @.@

Why didn't you search for it? It is so easy to find!
http://bfy.tw/3DSy
Don't do that again.

I'm a poopy idiot that doesn't know how to use what's in the RAR file to his advantage.

Wat do...
OYTOY
Newly Registered

Postby Jeanioz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:25 pm

kjgvjuyhf Wrote:Does anyone have tips for beating Vinara? I've been stuck on her for an hour.

Jeanioz Wrote:
romanpen Wrote:can someone please tell me what to do on the second boss?

I suppose you are talking about Gluttony.
estranhaseras Wrote:
Tobster Skellpup Wrote:How the 'ell do you prevent getting instakilled by Gluttony's hangover?

I've tried leaving all the barrels alive, killing them all, but nuttin' seems to be working. :S

Eva must be green. To do so, she must crack an orange and a blue barrel.

Here is how to beat Gluttony:

In order to survive the drowning, Eva must have the same color of the liquor. She does so getting hit by a barrel.

Being hit by a blue and an orange barrel (in any order) will turn Eva green.

Being hit by a red barrel cleans her, but also damage her unless she is protected.

The order of the attacks are: blue barrel, orange barrel, hangover, orange barrel, blue barrel.

I managed to win with Eva in mage class. So she can attack at a safe distance and teleport in front of a barrel she needs to get hit.
Jeanioz

Postby Jeanioz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:28 pm

JayDeBlaze Wrote:Is it using naked units? that did not work for me...

Jeanioz Wrote:

1. High Mystic Lucky - Available after you win Blind Gate. Go to The Hive using only gorgers in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
2. Master Ioshia - Available after you win The Break. Go to Blind Gate using only units with no gears equipped in the squad. You can use any runes.
3. Madam Protovol - Available after you win The Phase. Go to Shadefall using only male units equipped with water runes in the squad. You can use any gears.
4. VLAD/ROM - Available after you win Blood Path. Go to The Waystation using only 3 units in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
5. Chef Jurassa - Available after you defeat Vinara in Blightwall Gate. Go to Royal Gate using only 8 units with no runes equipped in the squad. You can use only tank, fighter and scout gears.
6. Slayer Bobaksuez - Available after you win Black Gate. Go to Slumber Path using only scouts in the squad. You can use any runes.
7. Lady Vintabas - Available after you win The Eye. Go to The Ear using only the 6 previous heroes in the squad.
Jeanioz

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Re=opened by request
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby napala » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:53 am

This is an excellent chance to ask about something that was bothering me for a while...

So:

Irania: Ira means wrath
Vanorel: Vanity
Vinara: Vino means wine
Beezelba: Bee and Beezelbub?
Sonora: something something "soñar"
Surely those are not the exact origins of the names, but anyways...
...where do "Evaloria" and "Pecunia" come from?
napala

Postby SubjectSix » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:06 am

Apalapan Wrote:...where do "Evaloria" and "Pecunia" come from?

Pecunia is Latin for "money". I'm not sure where Evaloria is from. Perhaps the root of the name is "Eva", the Latin form Eve.
SubjectSix

Postby sakyubasuQ » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Small report...

capture_002_09042016_180512.jpg
i Don't think it's bad.

Couldn't really test this tick..
i wanted to be attacked, to see if they passed through one of them... Or if they can both be hurt.

Here's the story.* In-front of the Blue Guard there was an enemy. She attacked once ending her turn.
Then the Medic behind her took the kill.... Finally.. The Yellow assassin (1 block away from Medic NOT, right-behind him)decided, or though? She could take her three steps??? Because... :shock: ?
The game thought ?? The Guard moved??
And so... they became one??
By accident?

Because you can separate them later, just click & drag them down or up. Didn't mean much for me.. Yet? who knows..
Just ah small report.
sakyubasuQ

Postby smokey » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:16 am

How can i tame the High Mystical Lucky's?
smokey
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:41 pm

smokey Wrote:How can i tame the High Mystical Lucky's?

Close the thread, Gore, we don't deserve it.

Also, congratz on the 100 pages.
napala

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop