Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Postby Jeanioz » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:26 am

Jeanioz Wrote:Tested battle against the Gate Guardian (the skulls) again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Actually, to survive Extermination, you don't NEED to let the skulls shoot them lasers. You don't need to block/parry/etc either. Just stay behind of at least three palisades.

I manage to defeat it with all classes, except Fighter.

Manage to defeat the Gate Guardian using Fighter class. It's tricky, you need to remember the order the palisades are formed and use different tactics to survive each Extermination - like strike palisade and use Whirlwind - , but it's possible.

So it's possible to beat the last boss with every class, being Tank the easiest, by not necessarily require hit-and-run tactics.
Jeanioz

Postby Spartacus » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:58 am

Hey Gore,

Love the game, but I have a feature request. With a game this epic (and now finished), could you implement a save to file and load from file feature.
My computer seems to have an appetite for cookies and temp files :) Also with a save file I can transport this between computers

This shouldn't be to difficult (coming from normal programming languages) but I don't know about flash. I have seen games that do this, so it should be possible.

Now I have to go and get me some more puppies :)
Spartacus

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:10 am

Someone is uploading a continuous guide for the full game.

the only problem is that he doesn't name or label things.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKsh-Yh1HaMfl0dNN9lt6OuV4RoaXKXH4
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:18 am

astromormy Wrote:
Spazmok Wrote:
bornsinner Wrote:
Thanks! I used blitz build and won it in the second try!
Now i'm stuck at 3rd stage of Pecunia boss fight. How can I prevent dmg from whirlwind?

Easy. You don't. I got to Pecunia today and it took me about six tries to get it right. I will give you a guide for Fighter Eva, but it can be adapted easily for other classes.

1. First and foremost, you need to max out your chosen class type all the way to 70. In this case, I maxed out Fighter Eva. If you don't do this, victory will be nigh impossible.

2. When you start the fight with Pecunia, it will go into a dialog sequence where Tiki is revealed to be a robot and Pecunia to be Tiki's former mistress. This part is easy to get past. All you need to do is walk up to Tiki and talk to her four times while avoiding the guns that will start to fire when you start talking to Tiki. The guns start firing from the top and work there way down. Just be sure not to stand in front of a firing turret.

3. After the talking to Tiki and getting her to return to her senses, the real problems start.Immediately when you regain control of your character, start walking forward. After your first turn, Pecunia will come out in a robot suit to fight you. Continue walking forward until you are directly in front of her(Stay on the middle tile set). When she attacks, her first attack will be to fire bullets along the top and bottom tile sets. If you are in the middle tile set, you will avoid all damage. Her next attack will be a giant laser that is unavoidable UNLESS you are in the tile directly diagonal to her. In other words, if you were right up against Pecunia when she fired the bullets, all you need to do is move down one block. After she fires the laser you have to move back up again to directly in front of her, BUT move one step back from there for the first time. This is so Pecinia takes a step forward instead of blasting you back. If you do not do this then you will not be able to get to the proper places fast enough to avoid her laser attack, unless you have at least three movement points. When Pecunia takes a step forward and should now be directly in front of you again. She will repeat this pattern starting from her bullets and moving onward. When you move back up AFTER she shoots her laser a second time and onward, DO NOT take a step backwards. This time block her attack with what ever technique you have. She will blow you back to your start point and if you blocked, you will receive no damage. You can attack her with each classes 8 mana cost attack since there the most efficient when you are between attacks and safe. Repeat these steps to take down Pecunia in her robot suit. Also, you do not need to use "Suppression Field," prior to killing her in the robot suit.

4. Finally, and this is BY FAR the hardest part, you have to face Pecunia herself. Unfortunately there aren't many complete guides to help with this part, but I hope this guide will help those people that need it. To start, if you got here and DON'T have 70 people chanting for you chosen class. Unfortunately, the best you can do is pray. She has three attacks in this form. Her first attack is a whirlwind attack that is UNAVOIDABLE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO AVOID IT; END OF STORY. This is why you need the upgrades form chanting because without them, you will won't have enough health. Her second attack is a simple running dash that can be blocked. Finally, her last attack, and by far her most troublesome, is Dagger in the Dark. With it, she will turn invisible and attack the next turn with a devastating blow that does over a hundred damage I believe and can not be blocked. There is a way to beat it though. When she turns invisible you have to go to the middle of the field and use you 8 mana cost attack to deal damage and reveal her to you. If you can't use you 8 mana cost attack then she will always be in the red squares at the far right of the field while invisible so you can use a different attack if you have to. When she turns visible from your attack, you HAVE to block. She will attack with "Dagger in the Dark," the next turn, but if she is visible, then you can block it. At the start of the battle, Pecunia will take three steps towards you and do nothing. For the most part you can just stay in one place for this bit. Her next turn, she will attack with her whirlwind, which is, again, UNAVOIDABLE. Her next turn, she will attack with her dash attack. You can block this easily. After both of these attacks, she will start to use "Dagger in the Dark," by turning invisible. Just follow the before mentioned steps to defend against it. If you are playing as a fighter like I was, the best way, in my opinion, is to block her first and second dash attacks and allow the third to hit you to conserve mana for you 8 mana cost attack. This will leave you with 25 health left if you started from 200 and have been attacked by the whirlwind three times. This is just a note of advice to those using the fighter class, but other clas users should be sure to plan ahead and make sure they will have enough mana to execute their attacks. REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO USE SUPPRESSION FIELD BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW OR ELSE YOU WLL LOSE. Obviously, this bit of information was learned through experience, so try not to repeat my mistake. I was so focused on bringing her health to zero that I completely forgot it. Just know that I didn't make the mistake twice.

This guide should hopefully help those people that have had no luck against Percunia.

Unfortunately I think this is the only full guide to pecunia.

This guide is great, but there are innaccuratcies. I believe people have claimed that her whirlwind attack is avoidable. The aim and intent of this game by Gorepete is to make every fight beatable with any class, with or without chants.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:36 am

EVERYTHING EVERYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT PECUNIA (WRITTEN ON DEC 15TH, 2015)

Here is my compilation of everyone's guide and some of my information on pecunia so far.

As of right now, a full guide hasn't EXACTLY been written. It's time I beat her I guess... So here's my try to put things together

I don't know how anyone is familiar with class names, but as of right now, the class with toxin and three move spaces per turn seems to be the best class to beat Pecunia with. I guess it's "rogue".

By bornsinner (with modifications)
Step 2. Do the talking part with Tiki

Step 3. Having three-unit movement comes in real handy. Use toxin, then twin strike on Pecunia's robot. You can learn and predict its patterns of movement. Abuse your mobility and stay out of the robot's way. Use blitz on the robot as soon as it comes off of CD. Repeat blitz and twin strike until the thing is dead.
(This is a nearly flawless way of beating pecunia's robot)

Step 4. Actually fighting Pecunia- here is where you gotta be smart. Pecunia has less mobility than you- if you move up one square, she will move up one square but then only move forward two- she needs to be in three squares of you to do her dash attack. Keep moving up and down the squares to draw it out. She will eventually reach you, at which point I advise you to cartwheel back to your blue square and defend.
(This

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART- AS SOON AS SHE BEGINS HER DAGGER IN THE DARK ANIMATION, HIT HER WITH BLITZ. BLITZ INTERRUPTS HER DAGGER IN THE DARK AND MAKES IT DEAL 0 DAMAGE
Don't forget suppression field. Enjoy!

by: jacka92000ja
Beating pecunia's robot as a mage (highest damage class with one movement space per turn)
[Since the mage doesn't have enough attack time until pecunia gets to the very end of the board (if you lack chanting)...........]

what you can do as the mage is just do what you are doing now except when the robot gets to be a step away from your side, you attack the robot and dodge its attacks, but instead of letting it take another step, you stand in front of it and block, then repeat

The most complete guide. But it isn't correct about whirlwind. That's about it.
by: astromormy

1. First and foremost, you need to max out your chosen class type all the way to 70. In this case, I maxed out Fighter Eva.
2. When you start the fight with Pecunia, it will go into a dialog sequence where Tiki is revealed to be a robot and Pecunia to be Tiki's former mistress. This part is easy to get past. All you need to do is walk up to Tiki and talk to her four times while avoiding the guns that will start to fire when you start talking to Tiki. The guns start firing from the top and work there way down. Just be sure not to stand in front of a firing turret.

3. After the talking to Tiki and getting her to return to her senses, the real problems start.Immediately when you regain control of your character, start walking forward. After your first turn, Pecunia will come out in a robot suit to fight you. Continue walking forward until you are directly in front of her(Stay on the middle tile set). When she attacks, her first attack will be to fire bullets along the top and bottom tile sets. If you are in the middle tile set, you will avoid all damage. Her next attack will be a giant laser that is unavoidable UNLESS you are in the tile directly diagonal to her. In other words, if you were right up against Pecunia when she fired the bullets, all you need to do is move down one block. After she fires the laser you have to move back up again to directly in front of her, BUT move one step back from there for the first time. This is so Pecinia takes a step forward instead of blasting you back. If you do not do this then you will not be able to get to the proper places fast enough to avoid her laser attack, unless you have at least three movement points. When Pecunia takes a step forward and should now be directly in front of you again. She will repeat this pattern starting from her bullets and moving onward. When you move back up AFTER she shoots her laser a second time and onward, DO NOT take a step backwards. This time block her attack with what ever technique you have. She will blow you back to your start point and if you blocked, you will receive no damage. You can attack her with each classes 8 mana cost attack since there the most efficient when you are between attacks and safe. Repeat these steps to take down Pecunia in her robot suit. Also, you do not need to use "Suppression Field," prior to killing her in the robot suit.

(You regenerate your hp to max after each of the 3 stages)

4. Finally, and this is BY FAR the hardest part, you have to face Pecunia herself. To start, if you got here and DON'T have 70 people chanting for you chosen class. Unfortunately, the best you can do is pray. She has three attacks in this form. Her first attack is a whirlwind attack that is UNAVOIDABLE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO AVOID IT; END OF STORY. This is why you need the upgrades form chanting because without them, you will won't have enough health. Her second attack is a simple running dash that can be blocked. Finally, her last attack, and by far her most troublesome, is Dagger in the Dark. With it, she will turn invisible and attack the next turn with a devastating blow that does over a hundred damage I believe and can not be blocked. There is a way to beat it though. When she turns invisible you have to go to the middle of the field and use you 8 mana cost attack to deal damage and reveal her to you. If you can't use you 8 mana cost attack then she will always be in the red squares at the far right of the field while invisible so you can use a different attack if you have to. When she turns visible from your attack, you HAVE to block. She will attack with "Dagger in the Dark," the next turn, but if she is visible, then you can block it. At the start of the battle, Pecunia will take three steps towards you and do nothing. For the most part you can just stay in one place for this bit. Her next turn, she will attack with her whirlwind, which is, again, UNAVOIDABLE. Her next turn, she will attack with her dash attack. You can block this easily. After both of these attacks, she will start to use "Dagger in the Dark," by turning invisible. Just follow the before mentioned steps to defend against it. If you are playing as a fighter like I was, the best way, in my opinion, is to block her first and second dash attacks and allow the third to hit you to conserve mana for you 8 mana cost attack. This will leave you with 25 health left if you started from 200 and have been attacked by the whirlwind three times. This is just a note of advice to those using the fighter class, but other clas users should be sure to plan ahead and make sure they will have enough mana to execute their attacks. REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO USE SUPPRESSION FIELD BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW OR ELSE YOU WLL LOSE. Obviously, this bit of information was learned through experience, so try not to repeat my mistake. I was so focused on bringing her health to zero that I completely forgot it. Just know that I didn't make the mistake twice.

This guide should hopefully help those people that have had no luck against Percunia.

by kobold
(Dagger in the dark)
Attack the square in the middle right to get her to reappear (or use an area attack if you're unsure). then block the next turn to avoid all the damage.

I'm unsure if the above technique works.

So I got sick of not finding a proper guide and I went and did carried out the monotony of testing things out myself. If you want to speed through the intro section, get an autoclicker. I recommend this one to YOU, just because I can verify that it is 100% safe.

Here are my few additions:
Pecunia I (stage 1)
(Orders of steps)
1 Turrets appear. (Nothing happens)
2. Turret 1 fires (top turret)
3. Tiki summons lighting in the spaces up, down, left and right of her. Turret 2 fires. (Center turret) I believe if lightning hits you, the turrets do not fire, or either don't do damage to you.
4. Turret 3 fires
Basically you can just talk your way through this and soak all the damage after you avoid damage only 2-3 times. This is simple.
Also, after pecunia's power bar fills up and the top and bottom turrets fire, just remember that this is the only time when you won't be able to move to the bottom row to avoid tiki's lightning strikes.

(Anyone interested in taking the time to dodge all the turret's and tiki's shots to see if this goes forever? Take screenshots! Share it with us! (I wanna see))

Pecunia II
In stage 2 of the robot fight, the action is highly scripted and highly learnable. However you will lose very quickly once Pecunia steps to the end of the board.
Here are the stages by step
1. Pecunia appears
2. Step forwards
3. Guns, guns, guns. Pecunia rakes the top and bottom row with bullets.
4. Laser blast. You avoid this by standing to pecunia's bottom/top diagonal spaces in the direction she faces, (so the only safe spots are to her left top and left bottom, from the player's perspective)
5. Walk forwards (you can avoid or block this)
6. Guns again

If you mess up once, you can just block her from walking forwards or get kicked by her once to give yourself more time before Pec reaches the end.
As soon as you are behind Pecunia she will burn the whole board with fire.

Pecunia III Written for the 3rd class (crossed swords)
So Pecunia appears to be able to move 3 spaces each time, just pointing out a small nondescript detail from above- She doesn't necessarily only move one space south ONLY each turn. She can move 3 spaces downwards.

Her first attack isn't ALWAYS whirlwind.
From my experience, as the 3-movement speed class that has blitz, from the first move, if you run all the way to (x,y) (3,1) (I'm denoting the board spaces in x-y coordinates), Pecunia won't whirlwind you, but she'll fly back and forth through you. Unblocked, this does 25 damage.
Her double dashing attack which attacks twice, once from the front then back, can be used when she is on the same row as you (y-value height), and two spaces away.
So in order to avoid the double dash (25), you can either stay within the first two columns (never go into the (3,1) (3,2) or (3,3), or block it.

So this (25) double dash can happen any time she finishes her movement 2 columns away. (This means one empty space on the x-axis between you and her)

If you sit in your blue column and just move up and down from the start of the stage, you can camp it out. For instance, for the 3-movement bitz class (i'll start assuming this is rogue from now on)
1. Move to (1,1)
2. Move to (1,3)
3. Block.
Whatever the case, your purpose is to manipluate the fact that she can only move 3 spaces, and when you move vertically it messes things up for her. When she gets too close, THEN is the only time she can use whirlwind strike.

Then pecunia goes and sits back in her red squares.
I believe that for wherever Pecunia goes invisible, you'll find her in that exact spot she disappeared. Blitz may be good, but possibly unecessary. Just attack pecunia's spot she disappeared in with any attack and I assume you should be good.
A dagger in the dark from a revealed pecunia does only 50 damage, making it blockable. At least for me, blocking with zero chanting (zero chanting legendary challenge ftw!) on scout works fine for a (50) dagger in the dark.
Just so you know, Pecunia will use dagger in the dark the turn immediately after her ability meter is full- unlike the drunk one.

Make sure you get toxin and a applicable hit on Pecunia for this fight. It makes things much easier.

(Son of a bitch I forgot suppression field. Well. All Pecunia says is just "You think I didn't plan for this?" Nothing noteworthy).
But in essence, you don't even need to have to face whirlwhind strike. Whirlwind strike only occurs when she gets up close. I figured all this out on my second figure-things-out run, and I didn't face whirlwind until the very end when I forgot suppression field.

So well. I didn't even expect to figure out a complete zero-damage guide. Although this is only for rogue.

WHY THE ROGUE CLASS IS OP FOR DEFEATING PECUNIA:
Toxin counts as damage against Pecunia each turn once you apply it. This makes it so that she will be hurt and turned invisible after she cloaks. This is so that you will never end up having to do anything but block against dagger in the dark, and you won't need to reveal pecunia.
Last edited by MajorMajorMajorMajor on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby Spartacus » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:29 am

Hey Gore,

There is something strange going on with equipped items.

If I equip a drone with tanned hides (lvl1 yellow) she should get, according to the stats +1 ATT +4 HP.
However the breakdown once equipped is
Base Item Chant Corr.
Att 3 -1 1 2 = 5
HP 2 0 2 4 = 8

This is for Cohort succubi level drone with 24 Yellow chanters (both lvl 1 bonuses unlocked )
I think it has something to do with chanting bonuses already being included in the displayed item stats (+1 ATT, +4 HP)
If I drop the chanting yellows to 19 the item stats become (+0 ATT, +4 HP)
But the displayed stats still are
Base Item Chant Corr.
Att 3 -1 0 2 = 4
HP 2 0 2 4 = 8

So I don't exactly get where the -1 on the item comes from. Or do higher level troops feel like they are to good for lvl1 gear and get a penalty for using this?
Spartacus

Postby Spartacus » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:47 am

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:
Here are my few additions:
Pecunia I (stage 1)
(Orders of steps)
1 Turrets appear. (Nothing happens)
2. Turret 1 fires (top turret)
3. Tiki summons lighting in the spaces up, down, left and right of her. Turret 2 fires. (Center turret) I believe if lightning hits you, the turrets do not fire, or either don't do damage to you.
4. Turret 3 fires
Basically you can just talk your way through this and soak all the damage after you avoid damage only 2-3 times. This is simple.
Also, after pecunia's power bar fills up and the top and bottom turrets fire, just remember that this is the only time when you won't be able to move to the bottom row to avoid tiki's lightning strikes.

(Anyone interested in taking the time to dodge all the turret's and tiki's shots to see if this goes forever? Take screenshots! Share it with us! (I wanna see))

What you need to know for this. The turn after you talk to Tiki she summons lightning in all directly (not diagonal) squares.
The sequence for the guns is.
top, middle, bottom, top - middle, top - bottom, middle - bottom, top , middle, bottom, all guns.
Bonus: there is a movement pattern where you can avoid taking damage.

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Pecunia II
In stage 2 of the robot fight, the action is highly scripted and highly learnable. However you will lose very quickly once Pecunia steps to the end of the board.
Here are the stages by step
1. Pecunia appears
2. Step forwards
3. Guns, guns, guns. Pecunia rakes the top and bottom row with bullets.
4. Laser blast. You avoid this by standing to pecunia's bottom/top diagonal spaces in the direction she faces, (so the only safe spots are to her left top and left bottom, from the player's perspective)
5. Walk forwards (you can avoid or block this)
6. Guns again

If you mess up once, you can just block her from walking forwards or get kicked by her once to give yourself more time before Pec reaches the end.
As soon as you are behind Pecunia she will burn the whole board with fire.

remember the pattern described above and just use blitz, with no chanting units this will result in pecunia taking 90 dmg (3 * (double 15)). If you avoid damage you should only get hit once when she is at the very end and just bastes the board in fire instead of moving forward. If you have 20 chanting units, the damage increase makes it so that she doesn't even reach the other side of the board.

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Pecunia III Written for the 3rd class (crossed swords)
So Pecunia appears to be able to move 3 spaces each time, just pointing out a small nondescript detail from above- She doesn't necessarily only move one space south ONLY each turn. She can move 3 spaces downwards.

Her first attack isn't ALWAYS whirlwind.
From my experience, as the 3-movement speed class that has blitz, from the first move, if you run all the way to (x,y) (3,1) (I'm denoting the board spaces in x-y coordinates), Pecunia won't whirlwind you, but she'll fly back and forth through you. Unblocked, this does 25 damage.
Her double dashing attack which attacks twice, once from the front then back, can be used when she is on the same row as you (y-value height), and two spaces away.
So in order to avoid the double dash (25), you can either stay within the first two columns (never go into the (3,1) (3,2) or (3,3), or block it.

So this (25) double dash can happen any time she finishes her movement 2 columns away. (This means one empty space on the x-axis between you and her)

If you sit in your blue column and just move up and down from the start of the stage, you can camp it out. For instance, for the 3-movement bitz class (i'll start assuming this is rogue from now on)
1. Move to (1,1)
2. Move to (1,3)
3. Block.
Whatever the case, your purpose is to manipluate the fact that she can only move 3 spaces, and when you move vertically it messes things up for her. When she gets too close, THEN is the only time she can use whirlwind strike.

Then pecunia goes and sits back in her red squares.
I believe that for wherever Pecunia goes invisible, you'll find her in that exact spot she disappeared. Blitz may be good, but possibly unecessary. Just attack pecunia's spot she disappeared in with any attack and I assume you should be good.
A dagger in the dark from a revealed pecunia does only 50 damage, making it blockable. At least for me, blocking with zero chanting (zero chanting legendary challenge ftw!) on scout works fine for a (50) dagger in the dark.
Just so you know, Pecunia will use dagger in the dark the turn immediately after her ability meter is full- unlike the drunk one.

from what I have seen, when she hides she goes back 2 spaces. But most of the time this will be in her own deployment zone ... interesting use of poison. I used dash, so you can hit her in hiding from the other side of the board, denying her the dash strike ...

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Make sure you get toxin and a applicable hit on Pecunia for this fight. It makes things much easier.

(Son of a bitch I forgot suppression field. Well. All Pecunia says is just "You think I didn't plan for this?" Nothing noteworthy).
But in essence, you don't even need to have to face whirlwhind strike. Whirlwind strike only occurs when she gets up close. I figured all this out on my second figure-things-out run, and I didn't face whirlwind until the very end when I forgot suppression field.

So well. I didn't even expect to figure out a complete zero-damage guide. Although this is only for rogue.

WHY THE ROGUE CLASS IS OP FOR DEFEATING PECUNIA:
Toxin counts as damage against Pecunia each turn once you apply it. This makes it so that she will be hurt and turned invisible after she cloaks. This is so that you will never end up having to do anything but block against dagger in the dark, and you won't need to reveal the attack.

Now every body should be able to defeat pecunia. Now to continue my conquest of deamons claw :)
Spartacus

Postby maddogisme1 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:08 pm

how do i get 5 stars to unlock all the sex scenes
maddogisme1
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:18 pm

maddogisme1 Wrote:how do i get 5 stars to unlock all the sex scenes

Five stars? I thought there were four... and usually those require capturing four minions to get the scenes...

Then again, I need to actually play the game further than where I was and start working towards the bosses. By the way, use the search function on the bosses, people are discussing those and there are plenty to help out.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Jeanioz » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Spartacus Wrote:Hey Gore,

There is something strange going on with equipped items.

If I equip a drone with tanned hides (lvl1 yellow) she should get, according to the stats +1 ATT +4 HP.
However the breakdown once equipped is
Base Item Chant Corr.
Att 3 -1 1 2 = 5
HP 2 0 2 4 = 8

This is for Cohort succubi level drone with 24 Yellow chanters (both lvl 1 bonuses unlocked )
I think it has something to do with chanting bonuses already being included in the displayed item stats (+1 ATT, +4 HP)
If I drop the chanting yellows to 19 the item stats become (+0 ATT, +4 HP)
But the displayed stats still are
Base Item Chant Corr.
Att 3 -1 0 2 = 4
HP 2 0 2 4 = 8

So I don't exactly get where the -1 on the item comes from. Or do higher level troops feel like they are to good for lvl1 gear and get a penalty for using this?

meisbi Wrote:Edit: I found out where it seems to come from: Corruption! Until "Willing Servant" everything is fine. But as soon as they get "Active Corrupters" you start with a -1 Health penalty. But I guess that's fine, because the corruption values itself seem too high from this point on. If you add those values up the result confirms your curruption level stats:
GoRepeat Wrote:-- Corruption level stats
--- Rank 0: 0/0
--- Rank 1: 0/1
--- Rank 2: 1/1
--- Rank 3: 1/2

So it's just a problem in the displayed Corruption stats affecting the displayed Item stats. Not something that affects the gameplay, because the total stats are right. Maybe Gore will fix this after his deserved vacation.
Jeanioz

Postby Evelize » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:09 pm

ok i am stuck at the tentacle boss thing any hint? or its impossible to beat the boss ? i dont see the HP of the boss i talking about the boss u will face after ur complete the quest Mending the Nether
Evelize
Newly Registered

Postby Jeanioz » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:40 pm

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Someone is uploading a continuous guide for the full game.

the only problem is that he doesn't name or label things.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKsh-Yh1HaMfl0dNN9lt6OuV4RoaXKXH4

Hope youtube don't flag it for... stuff...
Jeanioz

Postby Spartacus » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Bug report:
bobaksuez's lunar runes don't seem to heal him. Neither on strike nor on kill... still an awesome hero tough :)
Spartacus

Postby Jeanioz » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:07 am

Spartacus Wrote:Bug report:
bobaksuez's lunar runes don't seem to heal him. Neither on strike nor on kill... still an awesome hero tough :)

Tested it now. It seem to work properly for me, healing right in the moment that he strikes, not granting him more than his max HP however.

My Bobaksuez has max Corruption level (Cohort Succubi). I don't know if it makes any difference.
Jeanioz

Postby Spartacus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Jeanioz Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:Bug report:

Tested it now. It seem to work properly for me, healing right in the moment that he strikes, not granting him more than his max HP however.

My Bobaksuez has max Corruption level (Cohort Succubi). I don't know if it makes any difference.

Just reloaded the game and paid special attention to it. He does now seems to regain health. Maybe I was expecting the HP recovery to occur after the attack animation and thus missed it?
Anyway, carry on with the assault on those five damned towers
Spartacus

Postby LaSuperba » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:22 pm

How do I pass the levels with Phasmos (after Percunia)? Do I need to update my squad? What hero class do I use? I am using 2 mana cost gears still on drones and gorgers, with a few few illosas and the 4 heroes (the 1st 4, not the 5th one). I do have a lot of standard/good runes though.
LaSuperba

Postby demi » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:56 am

Gorepete:

Act III: FPS with full Oculus VR support.

You're welcome
demi

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Ain't nobody going to thank me for the very first and one and only zero-damage-run post on Pecunia? Mkey then.

Edit: Alright well this really fails because it's on the page directly afterwards.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby LaSuperba » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:27 am

Can someone post a guide on how the layout of an army should work? I'm getting crushed atm by the Phasmos and the Mending the Nether mission.

Also, when are the Eva and Bridgette scenes unlocked? Are they after Bovos which Bridgette gets revived or something like that (does she come back?)
LaSuperba

Postby Jeanioz » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:37 am

LaSuperba Wrote:Can someone post a guide on how the layout of an army should work? I'm getting crushed atm by the Phasmos and the Mending the Nether mission.

Also, when are the Eva and Bridgette scenes unlocked? Are they after Bovos which Bridgette gets revived or something like that (does she come back?)

A general good strategy is a tank-scout formation - summon a scout behind your tank so they can cross the field without being blocked, then switch the scout line to a unblocked line when get a chance, using Boost/Warcry/Voodoo for maximize the scout damage.

Hero skills can help a lot, like Photovol's Lullaby and VLAD/ROM's Shield Dome.

Other tip is max chant and the level of units (corruption), gears and runes.

About Eva and Bridgette scenes:

Eva and Bridgette scenes unlocks when you finish the game.
Jeanioz

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop