Kingdom Hearts: Darkness of Light

Re: Darkness of Light

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

And yes, I am bad at writing dialogue. Feel free to suggest changes. Pretty much everything can be customized down to individual reactions between girls
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Darkness of Light

Postby Sev117 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:47 am

So one glitch i noticed is when someone is going to be with elsa they say they will be with no one.

Also dialogue is decent. Could use some individuality. Its hard to get the full house corrupted. Can Barely get half way sometimes.
Sev117
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:43 am

Sev117 Wrote:So one glitch i noticed is when someone is going to be with elsa they say they will be with no one

Good catch
GoRepeat

Postby DaraeusUnbound » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:37 pm

It's definitely fun, I didn't have issue with the dialogue (except that girls will say "Puth them away" when the other girl is getting exposed.)

Every run for me is just getting every girl to 28% and them refusing to ever be away from the other two girls in their 3 girl clique that are also at 28%, so kind of just plateaus. Wish there were some way to force a break-up of that pattern.

Futaassist is great animation-wise, kind of disappointing gameplay wise. Since it's the same % corrupt as whatever action you could already do to them, it makes it feel like it does very little.

I have no idea how you advance in this game except hoping the lockout safeguard happens to pick one of the girls in the 3 girl cliques I'm trying to break into.
DaraeusUnbound

Postby Valithan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:12 am

Wish there were some way to force a break-up of that pattern.

the day to day schedule loops, so for any new game, there are 2 girls who have a part of their day alone. When either of those are alone, you can break their 28% cap and get them corrupted enough they don't mind watching the other girls get corrupted in front of them and then work of the chain of corrupting girls in sequence of their schedules.
Valithan

Postby Angel Kiya » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:18 am

Valithan Wrote:

the day to day schedule loops, so for any new game, there are 2 girls who have a part of their day alone. When either of those are alone, you can break their 28% cap and get them corrupted enough they don't mind watching the other girls get corrupted in front of them and then work of the chain of corrupting girls in sequence of their schedules.

I did that. used the first day to map. On all 3 times ive done this, the pure heart princess was the 7th in a tree. took all 10 days and barely got her. no idea how to get all 13.
Angel Kiya

Postby blackcore11 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:47 am

Yes an update thank you.
blackcore11

Postby jacka92000ja » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:10 am

"Has it really been a year?"

hAs It ReAlLy BeEn A yEaR?

If I had a dollar for every time I've seen this "Has it really been (insert length of time here)?" :lol: :lol:
jacka92000ja

Postby jacka92000ja » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 am

I'd have 3 dollars.....
jacka92000ja

Postby SubjectSix » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:46 pm

If you have to skip an hour does that automatically mean you can't win?
SubjectSix

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:50 pm

SubjectSix Wrote:If you have to skip an hour does that automatically mean you can't win?

Well I suppose it depends on how you define winning. I haven't put in ranks or ending yet, but I believe the way I built it you can skip up to 4 hours and still get the highest rank available (all 13 girls by day 10)
GoRepeat

Postby blackcore11 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:58 pm

Angel Kiya Wrote:
Valithan Wrote:

I did that. used the first day to map. On all 3 times ive done this, the pure heart princess was the 7th in a tree. took all 10 days and barely got her. no idea how to get all 13.

ditto, I wonder if their is an easter egg to speed things up, or a cheat or somthing.
blackcore11

Postby Galgano » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:20 am

Hey Go...Gore....no, Go: I got Elsa as the "pure heart" character and her name didn't show up. It just has a blank and ends with the "!". I figure this also has to do with why you needed to put out a patch so that people wouldn't call her "no one". Because she's the newest character, she probably isn't fully added to all the different areas she needs to be added to. If I hadn't known about the bug where Elsa was called different things, I would have had a harder time trying to figure out who the pure heart was.
Galgano

Postby Valithan » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 am

ditto, I wonder if their is an easter egg to speed things up, or a cheat or somthing

notes on the update say corruption bonuses from corrupting 7 maidens & from getting corrupting the pure of heart. Basically the puzzle is probably going to prioritize doing one asap for getting the bonus to get the other.

It takes 32 actions to completely corrupt 1 girl
it takes 25 actions to pacify the girls into watching

so 100% more than half (7) would be 224 hours or 9 days
corrupting the princess of heart would be 182 actions or 7.5 days.

So the puzzle for corrupting all the girls would pretty much involve getting half of the roster to 66% and timing the right part of the days to getting past the 28% cap at specific times of the day to get room invites so nights are free reign to juggle the 66% goal on the way to the pure of heart. Oh, and also making use of the mechanic that at least one door is unlocked at night, so the route doesn't have to rush one girl to 34% (16 actions) and risk wasting nighttime on girls that are already corrupt-enough.
Valithan

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Galgano Wrote:Hey Go...Gore....no, Go: I got Elsa as the "pure heart" character and her name didn't show up. It just has a blank and ends with the "!". I figure this also has to do with why you needed to put out a patch so that people wouldn't call her "no one". Because she's the newest character, she probably isn't fully added to all the different areas she needs to be added to. If I hadn't known about the bug where Elsa was called different things, I would have had a harder time trying to figure out who the pure heart was.

Dagnabbit
GoRepeat

Postby Hugh mann » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:25 pm

the girls are willing to watch when they are only at 62% corruption.
Hugh mann

Postby max2143 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:01 pm

hey has anyone figured out how to get all 13 girls yet? if so how did you do it? I was able to get at least 8 of the 13 girls on my last try with the pure heart included by day 10... well its still night time so night 10 I guess... never less if someone's figured out how, please let me know.
Last edited by max2143 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
max2143
Newly Registered

Postby Kaziu » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Awesome update :D How to unlock gallery?
Kaziu

Postby XaldonAjide » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 am

Kaziu Wrote:Awesome update :D How to unlock gallery?

Not fully implemented yet.
what else is new 8-)
XaldonAjide

Postby Angel Kiya » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 am

anyone able to get all the girls yet. im beating my head into a wall on trying.
Angel Kiya

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop