Kingdom Hearts: Darkness of Light

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Light's Darkness

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:02 am

Gorepete Wrote:-Like in BBS both your regular spells and sex abilities will level up as you use them / defeat enemies. Fire will become Fira, which will become Firaga - increasing the speed, radius and damage etc. Sex abilities will work like the "Finisher" tree in birth by sleep. You will level them up (rank1,2,3 handjob for example) and the animations will represent how aqua feels about the ability. For example, the rank 1 handjob, she is blushing and covering her face, while barely touching/stroking the shadow; in rank 2, she has taken her top off and is fondling herself a little with one hand while performing with the other, and in rank three she is bending towards the shadow using both hands to get it off. You will learn new abilities as you max out others - when rank3 handjob maxes, she leans down on top of the shadow and begins rubbing it between her breasts, unlocking titfuck rank 1 rinse repeat. Same for shotlocks, the more she stuns/exposes herself, the more liberal she becomes with it and moves on to things like masturbation, tribation with the keyblade, etc etc. Thats the direction the sex mechanics are taking.

I am exceedingly happy about this. It's true that I'd prefer to be able to max the non handjob-related ones first, since I'm not much into handjobs, but I like the progression idea. Again, its appeal to me is almost entirely based on the "Slut-making training" appeal shared by slave-maker. That's QUITE literally my favourite over-arching general fetish, apart from specific positions like doggystyle or specific situations like gangbangs, etc.

Gorepete Wrote:-Right now there is no damage variable, so all attacks are just doing -1 damage to the enemies. Spells will have a much higher damage rate than attacking, although you will have both a strength and magic stat that will upgrade as you level affecting both your spells and regular attacks
-Like in BBS both your regular spells and sex abilities will level up as you use them / defeat enemies. Fire will become Fira, which will become Firaga - increasing the speed, radius and damage etc.

Excellent. I'm happy to hear.

Gorepete Wrote:SAD NEWS: there probably won't be any more updates for at least a week as I am going out of town for the Holiday :cry:

Hahaha

Enjoy yourself, bro. Don't eat too much Christmas food and get indigestion. XD
Lucky777

Postby zferolie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:57 am

I love your plans for her spells and sex abilities to grow as she uses them. And her personality changes depending on how much she uses sex abilities is awesome as well. Seems like the replay value/length of this game will be huge, as will the players penis', haha. Can we customize what skills we want to use? Can we choose what sex technique we can use on the fly?

One thing I noticed why I was playing the game: The feel reminds me of the old Metroid game you made, the one where you fight the giant Metroid in it. That and Sakyu.

Have a merry christmas/whatever you celebrate. And we will be ok without any updates for a week. Hell, you update more then some other people out on the intertubes(glares at Zone)
zferolie

Postby djxbyrne » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:21 am

Was messing around with it, then found this, don't remember how I got it, but what a tease. xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The wise allways win
djxbyrne

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 am

I really like that there's an <i>interesting<\i> (should I call it bunny?) heartless. The starter heartless have always been the cannon fodder in the KH games, so I like that you're making it such that not all heartless are the same, that there are enemies among the regular ones that require a different approach to kill.

This is looking great; the art and the mechanics look great so far and I only see it getting better from here. Good luck, Gorepete.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Battle-Jesus » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 pm

djxbyrne Wrote:Was messing around with it, then found this, don't remember how I got it, but what a tease. xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When it goes into regenerative mode, show him your tits and he'll get stunned
You can't initiate the fuckin's just yet though
Battle-Jesus

Postby trunks2585 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 am

Bleh computer's been in for repairs so I'm slow responding to this. I'm liking it so far.
Gorepete Wrote:
Lucky777 Wrote:You and your stealth updates. XD

-Like in BBS both your regular spells and sex abilities will level up as you use them / defeat enemies. Fire will become Fira, which will become Firaga - increasing the speed, radius and damage etc. Sex abilities will work like the "Finisher" tree in birth by sleep. You will level them up (rank1,2,3 handjob for example) and the animations will represent how aqua feels about the ability. For example, the rank 1 handjob, she is blushing and covering her face, while barely touching/stroking the shadow; in rank 2, she has taken her top off and is fondling herself a little with one hand while performing with the other, and in rank three she is bending towards the shadow using both hands to get it off. You will learn new abilities as you max out others - when rank3 handjob maxes, she leans down on top of the shadow and begins rubbing it between her breasts, unlocking titfuck rank 1 rinse repeat. Same for shotlocks, the more she stuns/exposes herself, the more liberal she becomes with it and moves on to things like masturbation, tribation with the keyblade, etc etc. Thats the direction the sex mechanics are taking.

Fun fact, this is what I was pushing towards there being in LoK when I was on staff, glad to see someone else likes that idea.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 am

If you jump towards the left, you can't air-attack to the right, and if you jump towards the right, you can't air-attack left. Just tossing that bug report up there for when you get back from Christmas.
Lucky777

Postby Digfree » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:38 am

lookin nice mate
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Kolorado » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:50 am

dude you need to work on other BETTER projects that you have!!!
Kolorado
Newly Registered

Postby Erza-Scarlet » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:31 pm

this game is looking to be a great one cant wait to see how it ends up :D
Erza-Scarlet

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Dude...
Dude...
What? Seriously? You're going to tell the creator what to do with his creative energies? He owes you nothing, he's already told you that he's put Sakyubasu and Samus platformer on hiatus because he's more interested in working on this, so I tell you the famous quote; "If you want it done, do it yourself".

Seriously; don't post stupid stuff, Kolorado; waste of a first post.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Biles » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm kinda surprise that the moderator actually approved Kolorado's first post. I assume each post are still being evaluated, right?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:58 pm

The moderation thing is more to avoid spambots or something similar, unless I miss my guess. I don't remember where I got that idea from, though, so keep an eye out for a correction from a moderator in case I'm talking rubbish.
Lucky777

Postby BlueLight » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 am

Biles Wrote:I'm kinda surprise that the moderator actually approved Kolorado's first post. I assume each post are still being evaluated, right?

It is.

So he has a valid post. Maybe not a point and he was rude as heck but why shouldn't his post go though? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't get posted. Now i'm going to kill him in Killing floor just cause....
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby -Soloid- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:35 am

Hi there.
Sorry about that but...
I just could'nt resist to make you a tribute... So here it is.
Hope you like it.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

aqua2.swf [ 409.6 KiB | Viewed 5651 times ]

-Soloid-

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 am

Ah, good point BlueLight. Even if he's being rude, it's not the job of the moderators to make sure that everyone has manners, right? The idea is that if something is completely out of line (flaming, trolling, spamming...) it should get blocked, and if it isn't out of line then the post goes through. Even though Kolorado may have an unpopular opinion, it's not something completely out of line.
Zeus Kabob

Postby FMC » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:24 pm

So far, I like your ideas, Gorepete. Plus, I love KH, and you don't find many (if any at all, in my case) flash games, especially of this variety, of it.

Plus, looking back at the complaints about the breasts, I just have to reiterate what I said before: I myself prefer smaller breasts, which may be easier to animate (not as much to jiggle / etc.) or I could be just thinking it is when it isn't.

Even so, Dusty's Castle was tremendous fun, even if large breasts such as hers are usually a turn-off for me. It just shows how good of a game maker you are. So keep it up, however you decide to make it!
FMC

Postby zferolie » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Soloid, that is an amazing looking Aqua. Very nice job! Is that all you are going to do though, just her floating?
zferolie

Postby SquallLion » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:19 pm

-Soloid- Wrote:Hi there.
Sorry about that but...
Hope you like it.

I LIKE!
SquallLion

Postby Erza-Scarlet » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 pm

-Soloid- Wrote:Hi there.
Sorry about that but...
Hope you like it.

thats amazing :D
Erza-Scarlet

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop