Re: Darkness of Light

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Big update, have fun!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:35 am

gotta say i was a little sad you were working on this and not the breeding game, but shit. this is pretty 10/10
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby XaldonAjide » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 am

Just waiting on Aqua's arrival, other than that and the extra finisher animations, Everything is looking good save for the fact that the flash slows down anytime there are two actively corrupt princesses on screen. Flash is a bit out dated but it I'll be damned if it still isn't useful for various projects and games.
what else is new 8-)
XaldonAjide

Postby VladimirRomanov » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:57 am

Now we just need money shots and Nintendo princesses, do I hear Krystal+Rosalina+Marian threeway?

Probably just wishful thinking
VladimirRomanov

Postby Aestral » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 am

High quality stuff, just like always. The only thing bugging me is that Jasmine loses her eyebrows during Q and E scenes, and looks pretty spooky :shock:. Also, I'm all for adding Krystal as a guest character.
Aestral

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 am

Aestral Wrote:High quality stuff, just like always. The only thing bugging me is that Jasmine loses her eyebrows during Q and E scenes, and looks pretty spooky :shock:. Also, I'm all for adding Krystal as a guest character.

Yikes, I will take a look - I might have accidentally masked them
GoRepeat

Postby Zatheus » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:13 am

For some reason Jasmine is not showing anywhere, I have corrupted every girl but her.

*Edit*

Somehow after a couple of Refreshes she started to appear.

BUG: Sometimes the girl doing the action is not the same you possessed.
Last edited by Zatheus on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zatheus

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:20 am

Don't know what to say, did get all the girls and just recently played it so, she is there some where

Message for GoRepeat

Nicely done, don't know what else you would add to change it up.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:02 pm

This is a fun concept. It's relaxing to go exploring like this.

It would be fun to see some similar games with other animation studio babes, like Hanna Barbera, Bluth, Nickelodeon, Warner Bros.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Katarina » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:22 pm

I will note that we don't all have the same breasts, a little variety would make it feel a little less like a barbie house =p
If you're interested in some archetyping, there's this website for putting nipple appearance to personality which I used to come up with a list;
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Elena: Medium breast, Dark color, Oval shape, Large areola, Smooth texture, Pointed nipple
Jane: Medium breast, Pale color, Round shape, Small areola, Wrinkled texture, Inverted nipple
Merida: Small breast, Medium color, Square shape, Large areola, Wrinkled texture, Pointed nipple
Rapunzel: Small breast, Pale color, Round shape, Small areola, Bumpy texture, Flat nipple
Belle: Medium breast, Pale color, Oval shape, Large areola, Bumpy texture, Flat nipple
Marian: Small breast, Pale color, Oval shape, Medium areola, Puffy texture, Inverted nipple
Moana: Small breast, (I haven't watched the movie yet so I can't judge personality)
Ariel: Medium breast, Medium color, Oval shape, Medium areola, Puffy texture, Risen nipple
Mulan: Small breast, Medium color, Square shape, Small areola, Smooth texture, Introverted nipple
Jasmine: Medium breast, Dark color, Square shape, Large areola, Bumpy texture, Risen nipple
Pocahontas: Large breast, Medium color, Square shape, Large areola, Bumpy texture, Flat nipple
Kida: Medium breast, Medium color, Round shape, Large areola, Smooth texture, Pointed nipple

I have too much time on my hands. Take the list or leave it, it's a resource in offering =)
Also if anyone has a correction to make/argue that's fine too, this is my best guesswork
Katarina

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Katarina Wrote:I have too much time on my hands. Take the list or leave it, it's a resource in offering =)
Also if anyone has a correction to make/argue that's fine too, this is my best guesswork

Interesting read, although like most horoscope-ish things it missed the mark ;)

At this point it would be too much work to redo the breast sizes of the princesses as I would have to go back and rework any animations where they were in play, although they already range from small (mulan) to large (pocahontas); so I don't see it as an issue. I CAN, however, change the nipple type/size without too much effort and can probably tweak some of the breast shapes as well. If you have a drawing reference sheet (pointed/inverted/risen/flat; smooth/puffy/bumpy/wrinkled), I can take a look and do some edits to add some variety to the girls.
GoRepeat

Postby Katarina » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:43 am

I figured I'd use that fortune teller link after cross-referencing it on myself, seemed accurate enough
...jeez, with how much everyone loves boobs you'd think a drawing sheet for nipple types would be a no-brainer!
Okay, so I did find ONE sheet that seems more like an exaggerated parody-but frankly it's kinda scary looking compared to the real thing.
I guess I could... Describe each individually and try to apply pics to each type/appearance, if that'd help?

The Round/Oval/Square thing is kinda moderate btw, it's this kind of difference.
Risen being the "regular" one out of this list, Pointed simply means it's even longer-usually outlined even with a shirt on if you forego a bra.
Puffy nipples pronounce outward with the whole areola, not just the nip part, bumpy nipples are just covered in little nubs, smooth nipples (she has pale medium flat smooth) mostly just hide prominent texture and wrinkled nipples are pretty evident.

Sorry I couldn't find a decent drawing reference, I'd make one myself but I'm not all that great an artist. Hope this at least helped for educations sake if not for the game itself!
Katarina

Postby Allsop2604 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Wow, didn't even know about this project until now. Absolutely fantastic!

Only suggestions I can think of would be to have the option to sex an alone, fully corrupt girl anywhere (not just the bedroom). That and maybe to randomize or add the option to randomize when and where they go throughout the day (for a little more variety).

Regardless it was a lot of fun, I wish it lasted longer.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby ztztzt39 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Small bug: in the second animation of mulan (W), there is a black stick that is the extension of the penis.

Sorry for my bad English. (I know, worst signature ever but, at least, I don't need to rewrite this).
ztztzt39

Postby zarqupang » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:03 am

It's a great game but weres the helpers like the little dark creaters to help.
you know like if the master wanted to watch them get layed are something .
just wondering are mybe wishfull thinking lol.
are i could just be peverted hard to say
zarqupang

Postby Justanotherguy2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:08 am

No one mentioned it yet, but when you get to 50% and above you can masturbate and non-penetrate even in the presence of others. Also as stated by other is would be nice to be able to fuck in a fully corrupt room.
Justanotherguy2

Postby Jakojackal » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:20 pm

not sure if this is a bug but the Kida and Jasmine scene shows jasmine without her eyebrows.
But yeah... I think that can be fixed quickly.

And this thought has been bugging me for a while but i have been wanting to ask, are other Disney princesses like Elsa, Anna and Cinderella are going to be included?
Jakojackal
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:56 am

This game is really good, but I was wondering, how long does it take for aqua to show up/does she show up at all?
(ok, never mind, I read the patch notes and apologize for being a big dumbo)
Dongman

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 am

Dongman Wrote:This game is really good, but I was wondering, how long does it take for aqua to show up/does she show up at all?
(ok, never mind, I read the patch notes and apologize for being a big dumbo)

I did the math, and set it to 8 days worth of activity before she shows up.

Jakojackal Wrote:And this thought has been bugging me for a while but i have been wanting to ask, are other Disney princesses like Elsa, Anna and Cinderella are going to be included?

Since the game plays "fast" at only 8 days and randomizes now, I am toying with the idea of adding in unlocks based on rank that will allow you to swap skins when you start a new game. 12 is kind of a magic number and the math just works well that I wouldn't really want to mess with that princess count. However, I can easily make it so that you have the option on the main title to swap princesses out. Downside would be repetitive animations since they would really just be reskins. I actually have assets built for Naomi to swap in for Elena whenever I get around to building that functionality.

I wouldn't be opposed to adding a skin swap for the other 11 as well; like have Elsa reskin Mulan or something similar as long as they share body-types (more or less). Ezmerelda for Pocahontas etc etc. Depends on how much work I want to put into it.
GoRepeat

Postby Dongman » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:42 am

when endings are added, will it be possible to achieve an ending where you don't die at the end?
Dongman

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop