Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Postby Acidrayne360 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 am

Divine Ending - Get all angels
Wanderer - Get at least 1 devil (Majority Angels)
Demonic - Get all devils
Enslaved - Get at least 1 angel (Majority Devils)
Home Owner - Ignore sloth (the pink goo in the bedroom) and get 3 angels and 3 devils
This was in a review on NG
Acidrayne360

Postby nightcore117 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:17 am

you have to complete the game in neutral mode EVERY time to get the gallery mode :/ game is good but why not let the gallery just stay open, cause every time i use the gallery mode and close the window, the "save"is lost :(
nightcore117

Postby webought » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 pm

my one and only complaint is that this game has to have a end

Im glad its finished, but im sad there wont be too much new things to it.

*cryface*

lol if you put the body color to skin color, and the hair to light light LIGHT blonde, it looks like taylor swift lolololol
c:<
webought

Postby HairMetalIsGod » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:48 am

Hi Gorepete - been watching for a few months and I would just like to say well done on a truly fantastic game!
I'd love somebody to put sound into this game, because for me that's the only thing that i'd add to it but it's not something i'm gonna go on about, you've made the game - it's fantastic, so why should you have to do anything more to it? haha

How difficult was it learn how to code this whole game in action script? I'm trying to start some projects but i'm not doing a game as my first because of action script, it'll be a sort of slideshow thing like Mr D's (if I can get it that good, he set the bar pretty high). But for my second i'd love to try and do a game.

Also it's a shame about sakyubusu, it was a great game too but i'm excited to see what you're working on next anyway! :-)
Projects:
Pokemon: Origin

Projects On Hold:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Of Desire
Digimon: Kari's Light
HairMetalIsGod

Postby zeldafreak1 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:45 am

very nice game! the only thing i have a problem with is that once you complete the bondage scene it doesnt trigger the opening of the door. i found the other endings and they all work fine! i want the other ending to get programed in soon! btw the door opened on all the other scenes no matter what choices you made. its only that trigger with the bondage door that doesnt work. overall a good game. im keeping this one for a while. Im looking forward to more games! but take your time and make them either as good as or even better than this! Im supporting you 100%
zeldafreak1

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:24 am

HairMetalIsGod Wrote:Hi Gorepete - been watching for a few months and I would just like to say well done on a truly fantastic game!
I'd love somebody to put sound into this game, because for me that's the only thing that i'd add to it but it's not something i'm gonna go on about, you've made the game - it's fantastic, so why should you have to do anything more to it? haha

How difficult was it learn how to code this whole game in action script? I'm trying to start some projects but i'm not doing a game as my first because of action script, it'll be a sort of slideshow thing like Mr D's (if I can get it that good, he set the bar pretty high). But for my second i'd love to try and do a game.

Also it's a shame about sakyubusu, it was a great game too but i'm excited to see what you're working on next anyway! :-)

AS2 is a very simple language and friendly to beginners. There are plenty of tutorials out there... really all you need to understand is how if statements, hit tests, and variables work and you can do pretty much anything in AS2. Feel free to send me PMs if you have any problems or want an example of a specific code snippet / way to do something.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby HairMetalIsGod » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Cool, thanks Gore - it's nice to know that you're kind enough to offer advice if I need it :) I'll see how I get on with the tutorials, I usually pick stuff up relatively quickly, so fingers crossed i'll be ok :)
Projects:
Pokemon: Origin

Projects On Hold:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Of Desire
Digimon: Kari's Light
HairMetalIsGod

Postby Aquaflare » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 am

GORE! I've been a lurker on this thread for quiet a while now and I've just come to say that I'm sad that this game has come to an end, but it doesn't have to end here right? Maybe a sequel or something? I dunno I'm sure you will come up with something...
Aquaflare
Newly Registered

Postby Janna Lorena » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 pm

I've been following this game since the topic was posted and I have to say I've enjoyed the updates you've made as much as I've enjoyed the finished game.
The game turned great, I like the puzzle factor and I also like the text, with the funny bits like the "I was expecting something worse to happen" when you take a nap or the Neutral ending (It made me rofl xD) but I also liked things like the plants scene, Its not because of the "tentacles" because i'm not really into it, it was because of the way Dusty acted, I loved it x 3
About the sound thingy some people has comented, IMO, this game is great without it, I dunno, I cant really imagine it with sound, I dont think it needs it
Well, again, Keep up with the good work! x 3
"I have to... further elaborate my answer...? W-wait! What kind of eroge is this!?"
Janna Lorena

Postby oni-san » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 am

You know, I actually found this to be a pretty great game! Sure I felt like a dumbass when I messed up and couldn't figure out what to do, but it kept my attention, and rewarded well! I can't wait to see more from you, Gorepete!
Current Project: None, really.
oni-san

Postby Biles » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:03 am

Is it possible that given 7 trials, there might be about almost 30 combinations of ending?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Avenger » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 am

Biles Wrote:Is it possible that given 7 trials, there might be about almost 30 combinations of ending?

No, there are only 5 endings.

Acidrayne360 Wrote:Divine Ending - Get all angels
Wanderer - Get at least 1 devil (Majority Angels)
Demonic - Get all devils
Enslaved - Get at least 1 angel (Majority Devils)
Home Owner - Ignore sloth (the pink goo in the bedroom) and get 3 angels and 3 devils
This was in a review on NG
Avenger

Postby Biles » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:27 am

Okay, but definitely there could potentially be that amount I said. (Though I figure 5 is probably well enough I suppose)
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 am

Biles Wrote:Okay, but definitely there could potentially be that amount I said. (Though I figure 5 is probably well enough I suppose)

The actual amount of combinations would be ~5000. So yeah, 30 is within that I guess :roll:

Edit - haha I fail at math! was thinking !7 ~ 5000; forgot the logic doesn't apply to binarys
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby KBridget » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:19 am

Is there any way we can get a walkthrough? BTW love the work and she is awesome, but I need sound!
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:28 am

Okay, this is probably an utterly stupid question, but how exactly do you choose the virtueous option? Like, opt out at the last choice or what?
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MobileGrunt » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:36 am

There's a way to remove/destroy the object you use. Like a hammer to the mirror. Usually you'll need to interact with it after cleaning/repairing/whatever, then just back right out before the object needed is useable/findable.
MobileGrunt

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Okay, thanks!

And how exactly do you trigger the plant scene? I've got it before, but I can't seem to get it know. I've done the dream sequence already, but no matter how much I walk through the plant room it doesn't triiger.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MobileGrunt » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Go through the doors that open as you finish each sex scene till you find the ones with the plants. Move a bit left or right, don't have to look at the statues per my experience, then back to the plant room. You'll notice a lot more vines covering the room if it's ready. As for the good option, I think you need to find a book talking about the plants before you can destroy it.
MobileGrunt

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Okay thanks!

Have to say, the Plant scene is tied with the bondage one for my favourite.
Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop