Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby zferolie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:56 am

Gah, went way, and streaming ended. FMW I think. This is my name. Send me the PM here.

Now, this game is looking to be more and more awesome. I loved watching it being worked on. How much more is left? The good and evil bed, and the good book, and plant right?
zferolie

Postby Crossbow1701 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:08 am

bed_intruder Wrote:
DaBigMunny Wrote:i recognize it from one of the mlp thread simulator videos
oh god i just reminded myself of them again DAMMMIT

This should help cleanse your mind. I'm burned out on MLP. Gotta agree it's just annoying now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJLL-DNu3P4

Make sure to turn on the captions.

Edit: lol at the bed Gorepete.

You want to know why I use a knife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCFgi3YaUAc
Crossbow1701

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:29 pm

The hammer disappears in every version of the dining room after the first one. Probably a bug, unless you're saying "Illusion hides the hammer lol" or something.

Even then, though

The exclamation mark appears when one can take the hammer regardless of its invisibility, so I'm guessing bug.

Another bug: After repeating the other loops a few times, I totally got the plant scene before even completing the pollination ritual.

...Unless that was intentional, because if Dusty liked the other scenes enough to loop 'em more than 3 times each, the plant is like "Yo, grabbin' ya"

But again, I don't think that was intentional. Didn't even get the chance to "stop resisting", just got the first part of the scene and went from there.

XD.
Lucky777

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:The hammer disappears in every version of the dining room after the first one. Probably a bug, unless you're saying "Illusion hides the hammer lol" or something.

Even then, though

The exclamation mark appears when one can take the hammer regardless of its invisibility, so I'm guessing bug.

Another bug: After repeating the other loops a few times, I totally got the plant scene before even completing the pollination ritual.

...Unless that was intentional, because if Dusty liked the other scenes enough to loop 'em more than 3 times each, the plant is like "Yo, grabbin' ya"

But again, I don't think that was intentional. Didn't even get the chance to "stop resisting", just got the first part of the scene and went from there.

XD.

Hmmm good catches. The hammer is because I forget to update it on the other backdrops (so the graphic is gone, but the trigger is still there and working fine). The plants... probably means a trigger isn't toggling the confirmation variable off like it is supposed to, so when you walked by the plant trigger it auto confirmed even though the option wasn't available. I will have to look for it. Probably one of the new items.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby chrisp2009 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:33 pm

hammer? what hammer? * goes and plays the game and doesn't notice it * waaahhh i didn't see the magic hammer
chrisp2009
Newly Registered

Postby bed_intruder » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Crossbow1701 Wrote:
bed_intruder Wrote:

This should help cleanse your mind. I'm burned out on MLP. Gotta agree it's just annoying now.

You want to know why I use a knife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCFgi3YaUAc

So I found myself in that weird part of youtube again after watching that. Yea, I don't even on all of these. None of these are actually MLP for once, just thought I'd share my travels with you. They're in chronological order.

ME GUSTA
A Wild Snorlax Appears!
Renay from Cali
She's not a FAKE!!
A fat guy's milkshake
A fat guy doing a strip tease while drinking a milkshake

....yep. Don't even.
bed_intruder

Postby zferolie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:21 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Lucky777 Wrote:The hammer disappears in every version of the dining room after the first one. Probably a bug, unless you're saying "Illusion hides the hammer lol" or something.

Even then, though

XD.

Hmmm good catches. The hammer is because I forget to update it on the other backdrops (so the graphic is gone, but the trigger is still there and working fine). The plants... probably means a trigger isn't toggling the confirmation variable off like it is supposed to, so when you walked by the plant trigger it auto confirmed even though the option wasn't available. I will have to look for it. Probably one of the new items.

I noticed the plant scene did that once a few days ago before this update. I thought it was because I was mashing space as I went over the last page.
zferolie

Postby DaBigMunny » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 am

bed_intruder Wrote:

NICE TRY YOU SCHMUCK
i wouldve preferred the OTHER cupcakes

anywya, what will be worked on next? the last scene? or are you going to do the good path now?

also sweet jesus that is a lot of fat
DaBigMunny

Postby DaBigMunny » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:25 am

whoops i cant read joinming stream
DaBigMunny

Postby Crossbow1701 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:16 am

chrisp2009 Wrote:hammer? what hammer? * goes and plays the game and doesn't notice it * waaahhh i didn't see the magic hammer

Its after you get the crow bar, it's in the right seat at the table.
Crossbow1701

Postby demi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:35 am

How do you join the streaming sessions, and how often are you streaming?
demi

Postby philken7 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:07 am

How do you burn the book or the pages? I've tried everything and I can't figure out how to take the pure route for the pollination ritual. I can't turn the furnace on and I can't seem to get to that point without first putting out the fire in the library area. Anyone know what you are supposed to do? Is it even implemented yet?
philken7
Newly Registered

Postby zferolie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am

Aw, I missed tonights stream. I guess I'll have to try to find what I missed in the game, unless someone wants to say here ;)
zferolie

Postby anttom12 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 am

Hey gore. I noticed that if you turn on the fire by the book for the bee scene and than do the bee scene the sexual way it still counts as a good deed.
anttom12

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 am

Oh man, SO totally only doing the +7 and +6 and 0 and -6 endings only once each out of blatant curiousity.

I mean, come on now.

-7 must surely be the only way to go.

EDIT: Minor grammatical correction, plant scene says "My hungry is sated" instead of "my hunger is sated".

EDIT TWO: Plant scene has "Stomache" for "Stomach", and "Fell" for "Feel"

Also, still gotta hunt for that thing that makes the plants occasionally jump ya with the full scene, without you having a chance to willingly participate or to resist, because even though I am fond of it, I DUN think that's what ye want to happen. It's still occuring.

Speaking of things still occuring, the "Sprint to the right directly after hitting the switch, that means you have not hit it as yet" thing also still occurs. Game seems to read it as choosing the positive response after hitting space over the bed, too.

The angel statute for the plants doesn't change text on breakage.

EDIT THREE: Lastly, if you repeat the loops a lot, you can get more than - 7 score. : O

That's probably all I noticed this time, sir.
Last edited by Lucky777 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
Lucky777

Postby anttom12 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 am

Oh on a closer look on one of the plant scenes you can see the vines out side the internal box thing as they move. It looks like the same problem you were having with the bee scene is back but with the plants lol.
anttom12

Postby PatchPirate » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:19 am

I hope that we'll get rewarded for doing all the good things. Otherwise there's no point in doing them at all. Like, maybe sex with angels or something?

I'm also guessing that at the end, Dusty (being a ghost) will finally ascend/descend to heaven/hell. That'd be a nice opportunity for a succubus cameo. ;)
PatchPirate

Postby el_nino13 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

URE WORK IS VERY IMPRESSIVE and u make it so fast .
still no scene in bed and how we can get all good deed :lol:
el_nino13

Postby MonsterMash » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:04 pm

This game is really coming along great!

I just found something you might consider a bug, though: After finishing the machine table it was still possible to pull out all the wires from the fuse box to disable the machine...
MonsterMash
Newly Registered

Postby Kreptyne » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:48 pm

MonsterMash Wrote:I just found something you might consider a bug, though: After finishing the machine table it was still possible to pull out all the wires from the fuse box to disable the machine...

Yeh that annoyed me too because i was trying to do all sinful and accidently got one pure one, thought something new happened when you pulled wires out
Kreptyne

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop