Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby Keksgesicht » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

i had hoped that the plant scene ativates,when you jump out of the bedroom in the greenhouse.
So the plant can grab you in the air.
Keksgesicht
Newly Registered

Postby Seritus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Es ist nicht meine Muttersprache, ich fühlte mich schlecht, dass Sie den Übersetzer zu wenden, hatte! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll try to keep it in English ;)

I didn't think that mentioning my Nativ language unleashes a german boom here :lol:
Seritus
Newly Registered

Postby Aaleen13 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 am

Seritus Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:Es ist nicht meine Muttersprache, ich fühlte mich schlecht, dass Sie den Übersetzer zu wenden, hatte! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll try to keep it in English ;)

I didn't think that mentioning my Nativ language unleashes a german boom here :lol:

well duh? german is awsome :lol:
Aaleen13

Postby webought » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Add
back
the
skip
all
button
please
please
please
please
pleeeease lol
c:<
webought

Postby TheLegendaryChosenOne » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 am

So she is a ghost pokemon,i was thinking about the lavender town ghost,but ok.

Edit:its says that the streaming is offline,whats is this streaming?
and when will be on?
TheLegendaryChosenOne

Postby Thee Pie Man » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 am

TheLegendaryChosenOne Wrote:So she is a ghost pokemon,i was thinking about the lavender town ghost,but ok.

Edit:its says that the streaming is offline,whats is this streaming?
and when will be on?

Yes, she's a Ghost pokemon specifically Dusclops, found in the series after Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald

Steaming is how Gorepete, let's us review his work while he's doing it. He put's offline when he doesn't have a link ready because it changes every time :)

Hello, I have been a lurker for quite awhile I love everyone's work on here, I was a bit shy because I never was into this kind of thing for the longest time but I felt really happy when I saw these flash games and what was going on with them so here I am. I hope I can give good feed back for everyone on this site and help as much as I can with whatever I can.

I am a fan of your work by the way. I love the progress you have been making Gorepete, and hope you continue the good work and provide us with many good flash games in your long and happy life :)

Only a minor thing that I don't think was mentioned was the fact that when you go back up the stairs, you appear in the middle of the room, and I like practicality even if she's a floating ghost pokemon that could probably phase through walls :lol: besides the point :P
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby HopeStealer » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Cannot interact with the plants once you break free to the tentacle rape when it is not started...
HopeStealer
Newly Registered

Postby Crossbow1701 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm

HopeStealer Wrote:Cannot interact with the plants once you break free to the tentacle rape when it is not started...

I saw that too. Gore is probably still working on the text and animations so as of now it's broke.
Crossbow1701

Postby blody mess 2 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm

you can end the raping :D u must klick 3 times on the upper button and after thad the lowest button and the animation is finished :D
blody mess 2
Newly Registered

Postby deadman » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:22 am

The plant animation can be finished by going through the doors at the top of the stairs till you make it to the plant room. then go back to the plant and the rape animation will begin
deadman
Newly Registered

Postby Aaleen13 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:19 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:
HopeStealer Wrote:Cannot interact with the plants once you break free to the tentacle rape when it is not started...

I saw that too. Gore is probably still working on the text and animations so as of now it's broke.

i said this a while ago o.o

Aaleen13 Wrote:unless it just really hates me, if you (either on purpose or accidentally) press the decline button instead of starting the tentacle scene, the plant wont try it again and the ! continues to pop up but you cant do anything with it
Aaleen13

Postby TheLegendaryChosenOne » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:15 am

Oh god,only the 7 sin left,i wonder what is...

edit,its only my cpu,or my avatar is not showing?

more edit:why the tits only show in sex scenes?
TheLegendaryChosenOne

Postby Aaleen13 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am

TheLegendaryChosenOne Wrote:Oh god,only the 7 sin left,i wonder what is...

edit,its only my cpu,or my avatar is not showing?

more edit:why the tits only show in sex scenes?

i dont see your avatar either, and the nipples dont show up, not the tits..... just saying.....
but the reason is something along the lines of her getting turned on, as before (havent paid enough attention if its still like this) her nipples being the only noticable change, would appear as she starts an action showing arousal (to my understanding at least)
and im sure if im wrong gore will correct me or someone who knows better lol
Aaleen13

Postby Kreptyne » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:15 pm

No update in three days? Noooo you have stopped working on it the world is doomed OMG why would you do this *crycrycrycrycry* :P J/k Loving the work lately Gore, I made a profile just to follow you :O (And yes i mean follow as in stalk.)
Kreptyne

Postby miicas » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 am

nope he is working as I write this so have hope
chaotic god: "I AM ALL POWERFUL"
Miicas:*stops releasing chaos energy * "what now bitch?"
miicas

Postby Lord Panzi » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 am

hey gore, could you post what you add in each update please?
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 am

Lord Panzi Wrote:hey gore, could you post what you add in each update please?

NEVER!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Lord Panzi » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:24 am

Gorepete Wrote:

NEVER!

D: *cry*
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Crossbow1701 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:48 am

so the bed dosn't do anything right now, and are you gonna add text for the 3ed and big plant?
Crossbow1701

Postby Aaleen13 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 am

Lord Panzi Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:

NEVER!

D: *cry*

it would make it easier to tell if he updated, but it takes the fun out of figuring it out (like if all he did was add to the puzzle element or if theres a hidden scene)
but i wouldnt mind a big I UPDATED kinda thing with the date, i know theres one under the game itself and thats where people just get lazy lol its so small no one bothers to check but i started checking that just because of this one :lol: all the other games i dont need to since they tell you
but also with dusty, it seems every time theres an update theres like 3 new pages on the thread, where, as previously stated, he hasnted "worked on it" in a few days (really just no update) and we are on the same page, maybe 1 new one but thats it lol
Aaleen13

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop