Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby Sync » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:23 am

Don't think I saw this mentioned before (but then I didn't see that someone had already beaten me to the crowbar-layering issue, either... >.> ) -

The internal animation during the gallery h-scene doesn't reset if you decide to go again.
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 am

Blank Wrote:Right Sorry and thank you too Meep XD

Your welcome ^w^
Meep Meepersons

Postby FMC » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks. ^.^ Bondage is one of my top fetishes, so knowing one is in there makes me go: ^//^.

And, I'm just curious: Do you intend on having the 'cum' stick around (or have it as an option or something)? I dunno if that was asked yet, but that's another top fetish of mine. If not, it's good as is, but I just wanna know if something else I like's gonna be in it. xD

So... I'm guessing you get minus more points each step you take it further, with the cumming being the maximum amount of points lost? And if you stop right away, you gain points? Or how does that work?
FMC

Postby DaBigMunny » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:37 am

So Gore, yell at me if this has been answered before, but will Dusty's "intimates" be visible all the time in the finalized product, or will they be hidden until the encounters?
DaBigMunny

Postby Reapergod36 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:40 am

FMC Wrote:Thanks. ^.^ Bondage is one of my top fetishes, so knowing one is in there makes me go: ^//^.

And, I'm just curious: Do you intend on having the 'cum' stick around (or have it as an option or something)? I dunno if that was asked yet, but that's another top fetish of mine. If not, it's good as is, but I just wanna know if something else I like's gonna be in it. xD

So... I'm guessing you get minus more points each step you take it further, with the cumming being the maximum amount of points lost? And if you stop right away, you gain points? Or how does that work?

Since everyone is demanding here. Foot fetish Gorepete, you already have a footjob anim for a tentacle. But showing some foot licking would be perfect.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Reapergod36 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 am

Also for Dusty's Castle, please rid your game of dissapearing buttons!
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Fenrakk101 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:17 am

Reapergod36 Wrote:
FMC Wrote:Thanks. ^.^ Bondage is one of my top fetishes, so knowing one is in there makes me go: ^//^.

Since everyone is demanding here. Foot fetish Gorepete, you already have a footjob anim for a tentacle. But showing some foot licking would be perfect.

I personally find foot fetish a turnoff... I think it's one of those fetishes where you either love it or hate it
Avatar is a screenshot from Corta's Platformer.

If you know the series this is from or the artist for this pic, please tell me - I must know!
Fenrakk101

Postby BlueLight » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:38 am

Fenrakk101 Wrote:
Reapergod36 Wrote:

I personally find foot fetish a turnoff... I think it's one of those fetishes where you either love it or hate it

I agree with and disagree. I agree with the basic concept of what your saying but not in it's entire scope.

I mildly get off on seeing small feet (Small as in petite like um i guess a guys size 7 and yes that is a random guess) how ever i don't get off on seeing cum on feet, footjob, licking or other stuff normally with feet. If i do then it's normally because it's because i see a sexy looking foot.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 am

.... dusty doesn't have feet.

And the buttons are supposed to disappear!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby BlueLight » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:54 am

Gorepete Wrote:.... dusty doesn't have feet.

*make a nonesense comment.* ... no wounder why this is so hot
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Digfree » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 am

Trololol.... also gorepete I sent you a msg regarding me working on the end of the game with you, look it up :3
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Aaleen13 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:12 am

OMG i wait and i wait and i wait and then i go for a few days to move, and you do all this Dx sometimes i think you just wait for me to leave to post anything lol well i love it xD ill be sure to check in more now that ive moved
Aaleen13

Postby Digfree » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:28 am

Aaleen13 Wrote:OMG i wait and i wait and i wait and then i go for a few days to move, and you do all this Dx sometimes i think you just wait for me to leave to post anything lol well i love it xD ill be sure to check in more now that ive moved

I've been gone for a while, but I'll asume you mean gore, idk who you were talking at because gore hasn't been gone, but I haven't posted anything new either..
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Agent_Wash » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 am

A couple suggestions:
I'd personally like to see a repeat function for each scene after it's unlocked. Everyone will have their own favorite scene that they'll want to...return to ;) although I have no experience designing games, just lurking. if its too difficult, no issue.
for the other, are there any sounds in the works? again, no rush, but sound and dialogue both add dramatically to the quality of these games. you have dialogue down pat, and the game itself is awesome. just a little bg music or some stock moans as placeholders? just when you can :D great work
If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late?
Agent_Wash
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 am

cheesburgr Wrote:Anyway, I registered to say that I thought it would be neat if the plants grabbed Dusty as soon as she pries up the floor boards to initiate the scene below. Not sure how Gorepete intends to do things, I'm just happy to have something really nice & moving to see here (and just in time for halloween!)

I'm going to assume that's going to be a later instance. Kind of obvious what's going to happen there with all the tentacle-rape hentai out there. :twisted:

shadowchaos5150 Wrote:Also great work on this one gorepete!! It's really cool, my only problem is that I can't use the arrow keys to move around, but I can deal.

Personally I have to agree on that one. Never have been a fan of using the w/a/s/d movement controls. I change them in every game that I can.

Fenrakk101 Wrote:I personally find foot fetish a turnoff...

Same. I'm also not a fan of bukake (suggested by FMC).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby PatchPirate » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:08 pm

I think when ReaperGod was talking about disappearing buttons, he was referring to when you first activate a dialogue in a room, and that left button shows up for a frame, then vanishes. Can't recall if that was fixed or not.
PatchPirate

Postby Shimmler » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:45 pm

I\m actually surprised to see people here who enjoy a pig fucking an antropomorphic ghost by being turned off by ffor fetish and bukakke 0_o
Personally, to abovementied two fetishes I would also be oh so awesomly happy to see some watersports action with Dusty :3
Shimmler
Newly Registered

Postby DaBigMunny » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 pm

also, will ther ebe a use for the knife in the kitchen, or is that just background detail?
DaBigMunny

Postby Reapergod36 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I meant for the succubus game feet wise. And for the buttons are suppose to disappear, nice comment trolllolololing.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby FMC » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Like I said: Suggestions. But I also gave suggestions how to 'turn it off' as well (Ala 'Mario is Missing' ). And like I said, it's also fine the way it is.

To me, finding 'good' bukkake (yes, I think some bukkake isn't good) and foot fetish pics / games are hard to come by. And especially games that leave the cum on if the player wants it to stay on. Those are the rarest yet (imo).

Anyway, I'm not making it, so the final decision is yours, Gorepete. Wish I could help you, though.
FMC

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop