Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby FruitSmoothie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 am

Haven't been here for months, glad to see the game is finished. Approximately how long is it now? I wonder where I can play this as smooth as possible. The version on this site is sized wrong, when I try to download it from the swf it just keeps redownloading it if I use the link, the newgrounds version is old. Buh.
FruitSmoothie

Postby TheOppositeOfAPCNerd » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 am

Lucky777 Wrote:
TheOppositeOfAPCNerd Wrote:okay, i tried opening it with firefox, right click and all that stuff, it opens a blank window with firefox and then i get another thing that says you chose to open sakyu.swf well, i just select firefox again, it opens a new window, same thing... what am i doing wrong... God i feel so stupid

Hmm.

I'm not sure what the problem might be.
As long as you have Flash installed, right-clicking and selecting the browser to open the file should be all that is required, actually.
The "new window" that opens SHOULD contain the game.

If that new window is blank, I'd recommend one of two things.

FIRSTLY, (as a first resort) go ahead and make sure you've downloaded the latest version of Flash from their website.
PROBABLY just putting in "Flash" or "Adobe Flash" or "Flash player" or something in a search engine will lead you to that place easily enough.

SECONDLY, if even after doing that you can't get the game to play (A successful download of the .swf should result in the game opening on the "continue" button, basically) then you could search for a "Standalone flash player."
You could then try to open the game using that standalone player.

okay i tried to do the first thing, downloaded latest stuff etc. didn't work got the standalone flash player with all stuff it needs and i think it works now thanks lucky i can finally play this game without losing saves ( i hope )
TheOppositeOfAPCNerd
Newly Registered

Postby FruitSmoothie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Yeah the past week or two I haven't been able to open swf files in firefox for whatever reason even though they used to work fine. It just saves another version of it instead of opening it. The weird thing is that I haven't changed anything recently, all I can think of is that AdBlocker/No Script updated.

It works fine in IE but I hate it. Actually the sound is gone in IE and it's running too fast. Err actually was sound even ever added?
Last edited by FruitSmoothie on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 am

Hm. How mysterious. I'm ... pretty glad I don't update Firefox, really, if they're going to keep fucking around with shit this way.

Also

No sound, nope.
Lucky777

Postby eet789 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 am

Can anyone pm me how to unlock the Old Reliable?
eet789
Newly Registered

Postby Kommando » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Just beat the game and I have to ask; why did you made it so difficult? Especially since the earlier run or rape style game was so easy that it could be played with only one hand. Not really complaining about the difficulty, I just wanna know why.
Kommando
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm

webought Wrote:lol use decompiler to decompile it then edit the decompiled file. then export to swf then cheat if you have to cheat.

Tried. All the decompilers I found are demos that don't have full functionality or suck and can only work with flash presenations, don't support scripts and such... :cry:
ElPresidente

Postby Araz8631 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

have a question ,there is a blank space between vangard and broodmother in the gallry. is it something I have missed?Please help if you can.thanx in advance
Araz8631

Postby MadPlayer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 am

Don't delete this post. PLEASE.
FUCK YOU GOREPETE. Sorry about being so rude but your game is making me say only that to you. I was following this project since it was only a text, and I loved it, I wanted to see it finished and I was really hoping to see this game full. I was busy around so I haven't followed it a while. But what I got now? FUCKIN IMPOSSIBLE game where you could not even beat a bee's assasin without dying 2 or more times. There is only one word I have to, no, MUST say to you - FUCK YOU! You ruined the best rpg/flash/action game in ALL WEB.

P.S.
I know that you are working hard and blah blah blah. But WHY THE FUCK make this game SO unbelievable hard. I know there are nerds that could beat this game. But I came here to see some good not much difficult game (yours IS on of the best, because it has action, story, rpg parts) and fap.

Just ONE thing I am begging of - make a cheat codes or trainer for losers like me. Or at least (because I know that if you will make codes/trainer it will ruin the story) make a gallery like Playshapes has or Corta. PLEASE!
MadPlayer

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 am

I WOULD recommend getting a gallery save, but sadly, the gallery doesn't involve the dialogue, and the dialogue is a surprisingly large part of the awesomeness of the scenes.

I'm always startled by how large a part.

On the bright side, he MIGHT totally include the dialogue in the gallery for the next game if we're lucky.

Really though, while your frustration is understandable coming from a guy who just wants to get to the important parts of the game, the fact remains that since you appreciate the action parts of the game, I can say that paying a little more attention to those action parts may well reward you.

You mention the Bee-assassins, and the two important things to remember about them is that you should whack them and then walk out of range, as the first thing, and that you should keep on whacking bee assassins until no more spawn, as the second thing - because the elites drop a healing skill which makes the rest of the game MUCH easier.
You can also airdash through them and jump out of the range of their counter.
Lucky777

Postby Hentaicrazed » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 am

MadPlayer Wrote:Don't delete this post. PLEASE.
FUCK YOU GOREPETE. Sorry about being so rude but your game is making me say only that to you. I was following this project since it was only a text, and I loved it, I wanted to see it finished and I was really hoping to see this game full. I was busy around so I haven't followed it a while. But what I got now? FUCKIN IMPOSSIBLE game where you could not even beat a bee's assasin without dying 2 or more times. There is only one word I have to, no, MUST say to you - FUCK YOU! You ruined the best rpg/flash/action game in ALL WEB.

P.S.
I know that you are working hard and blah blah blah. But WHY THE FUCK make this game SO unbelievable hard. I know there are nerds that could beat this game. But I came here to see some good not much difficult game (yours IS on of the best, because it has action, story, rpg parts) and fap.

Just ONE thing I am begging of - make a cheat codes or trainer for losers like me. Or at least (because I know that if you will make codes/trainer it will ruin the story) make a gallery like Playshapes has or Corta. PLEASE!

XD That just made me laugh so hard. I can't imagine how amused Gore must be right now...
Hentaicrazed
Newly Registered

Postby LostScarletOne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:40 am

Okay let me just say man, This is an AMAZING game. I love it, but I hate it. It has A LOT that needs to be worked out that a lot of people have all ready pointed out.

Before I get started, I am in no way meaning to offend you, I just wish to help. I do have experience in game design, and have built quite a few myself. Just never in Flash (because its horrible support)

1.) Flash Based game unreliable and extremely buggy.

As you said, you are trying your best to try and 'fix' up the bugs in this. But there is only so much you can do to fix Flash up. Flash wasn't designed to actually run games. But it was innovated into that, but it's still not strong enough to run powerful games. And Sakyubasu no Takai passes the limit for flash. Might I suggest moving over to Java? It's faster, more secure, more reliable. In all ways better than Flash. And you can support 3d Models in it too, if you would want to move into there. (I don't suggest it though, I don't think sakyubasu Sex Scenes would be good in 3d, but it's your choice.)
As everyone knows, Java has free utilities, you can learn it free online. And EVERY system supports it. Linux, Mac, Windows, and more. Were Flash isn't supported on Macs. A lot of very great games are built on Java. Like Minecraft (which runs some powerful scripts) and Runescape. I think it would take quite a bit of work, but it would definitely be better to improve and move to Java. You can run better GUI, and it's a lot more flexible. You don't have to work off of the traditional 'mario' scrolling screen. You can make it 3d for better graphics with a 2d preset camera.

All Around I think it would be better to move to Java, I can rant for hours on here about how much better it would be to be on Java

2.) Game tacticiful, but too hard?

I understand you want the game to be a tactiful game, but it really is moreso grind than tactiful. Because of a few properties. I mean, it does take QUITE a bit of thinking and I think that it is really fun. But it gets very frusturating at times. There are a few things that you can do to help fix it

Modes:
You can make it for the players who WANT to experience tactics and play the core of the game for what it really is, and others who are just in it for the sex scenes (Like myself c;). Where they still have to sit through the game, but not 5 days just to see the ending sex scene.

Checkpoints and saves:
The saves work out quite well, but I think you should make two different things. Check points (which would be checked at every sector or something), and saves. Checkpoints are automatic, while saves are manual. So it could cover the issue with the masks and the grinding. You have the save at the grinding if you wish to grind more. And a checkpoint if you don't. At any death you can choose wether to revert back to a checkpoint or earlier save. This comes especially handy with boss fights too, have a checkpoint after each seduction on the boss, so that if you do die, an just spent four hours getting to that point. Then you don't have to repeat those hours. Save time on the frusturating grind.

Damage and Health systems, as mentions below

3.) Damage and Health systems.

This whole thing REALLY needs to be changed. A four hit kill thing on her, is just... It doesn't work out. I notice there are things like resilience and what not. but it should be more specific. Magic Protection, Physical Protection. A lot of things.
You should up her health quite a bit, even if that means lowering damage or something. But I would say 6 hits to be killed is pushing the limit, 8 is comfort zone, 10 would be too high.

I realize you want to keep tactics so with the new health being upped it would make it way easier. So instead of making everything else harder. Change things around.

-Slow the game down! It runs really fast, it shouldn't run so fast. The enemies should have a stronger AI and react more accordingly to her. If she is standing right next to a bee drone, the bee should no try and fly up in the air as it does. Try making it so certain missiles can be reflected. And be able to walk while hitting. Because if you try to swing, you're stuck there and open to EVERY attack, you can't dodge at this point.
-Make team tactics. Have more allies and enemies come into single battles and fight along side each other
THere is a ton of things you can implement. I don' know if any of these are things you want to put in. But one thing I would DEFINITELY most DEFINITELY say to add is the mode, thats the biggest thing.

In a list of priorities

1: Mode
2: Flash Platfrm
3: Checks and Saves
4: Health Upgrade/enemy AI upgrade

Sorry if I offend you at all! I don't mean to, I'm just trying to help shape an amazing game to be perfect :)
LostScarletOne
Newly Registered

Postby MadPlayer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 am

I know all of what you said. And also I forgot to mention the dialogues (YES, this is the most exiting thing in all adult scenes, love them). I know how to beat bees. but when I was checking the game about month ago, the bee was stopping come after you when you attack it, it just goes up and shoots (that was easy to defeat it), but now, the bee does not stop when you attacked it, and if you even ONCE got at it's range of attack, your are dead... Really sad. (Sorry about grammar, I am not English >_<)

P.S
Lucky777 you are the best guy on this forum! Like your answers and posts!
MadPlayer

Postby ShadowedDalaketx » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:26 pm

LostScarletOne Wrote: And EVERY system supports it. Linux, Mac, Windows, and more.

I'm sorry but I must object to this statement. Linux barely supports it. If an Openbox session (Currently the lightest one available to those who are willing to sit through command line installations in Arch) has trouble doing anything with flash and/or WINE then Java is out of the question. This is WITH optimal ram HDD and other such specs. Research next time my friend. And hope next time you say that a Linux user doesn't see it.

On a complete other note I don't see why people rage at the difficulty... Yes I'll admit I got a little miffed that my reactions are too slow to get past the first room inside the hive itself but that because I suck... doesn't make the game worthy of having someone shout "Fuck you!" to Gore.
Who says I have to do anything? It sure as hell ain't me!

I do what I want where i want when I want...

Unless She disagrees...

Just remember... I'll be around... Watching...
ShadowedDalaketx

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:44 pm

LostScarletOne Wrote:Sorry if I offend you at all! I don't mean to, I'm just trying to help shape an amazing game to be perfect :)

No offense taken at all! This is actually the type of feedback I value the most~
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 pm

HE is right..Some bosses/opponents have the most annoying attacks ever. They can stun-lock you or insta-kill you.

Bee assasins? Not that difficult, BUT if two do get to hit you in melee you're dead in 90% of cases.

Broodmother? Not that difficult except for the UPREDICTABLE spike attacks which can insta-kill you. Oh, and the fact that the only way to hurt her is to use slam...

The Mask? Frak the mask an it's screen-filling "you are dead" attack. Oh, and if you fail...go trough the entire arena AGAIN..for no gain whatsoever.

Beezy? Get hit just once by one of her vortexes and chances are you'll get flung into the wall. Insta-death.

Heck, if AT LEAST the bosses would stand still for long enough for you to regenerate health...but not even that. you dont' even have time to recouperate lost health.
Last edited by ElPresidente on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElPresidente

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 pm

MadPlayer Wrote:Lucky777 you are the best guy on this forum! Like your answers and posts!

I appreciate the vote of confidence. I can be a pretty impatient dude sometimes, but I try to bite my tongue, and it's worked out... reasonably well for me so far, I think.

Part of the reason I was so sympathetic in my post is that stuff like "oops, flash didn't register dat control-input properly so now you died" or "hey son, you just got combo-ed in the corner, so now you died - and it's not like you can use combos yourself except on one enemy" brought me almost to the point of typing a post similar to your previous one multiple times, but I successfully bit my metaphorical tongue on every single occasion.

A deep appreciation for the hard work of the creator, an understanding that the creator is limited to a material extent by learning and struggling with Flash itself, a focus on the positive aspects of the creator's product (which IS a pretty damned good action game in this case) and a determination to try to look for solutions to problems instead of ONLY raging at them, really help with keeping a positive outlook. : D
Lucky777

Postby dalthos » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 pm

I just want to point out that all the bosses have obvious motions to there insta death skills, broodmothers spikes are a different motion then the wave attacks, beezy is easy if you figure out the pattern, I will admit the mask was actually tough and I had to follow the walkthrough that someone else made to beat it, but all in all, bosses are not hard, if you have one small ability call pattern recognition. I approve of the toughness of this game, it makes getting some of the scenes so much more worth it.
dalthos

Postby IrrelevantComment » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:20 pm

LostScarletOne Wrote:1.) Flash Based game unreliable and extremely buggy.

As you said, you are trying your best to try and 'fix' up the bugs in this. But there is only so much you can do to fix Flash up. Flash wasn't designed to actually run games. But it was innovated into that, but it's still not strong enough to run powerful games. And Sakyubasu no Takai passes the limit for flash. Might I suggest moving over to Java? It's faster, more secure, more reliable. In all ways better than Flash. And you can support 3d Models in it too, if you would want to move into there. (I don't suggest it though, I don't think sakyubasu Sex Scenes would be good in 3d, but it's your choice.)
As everyone knows, Java has free utilities, you can learn it free online. And EVERY system supports it. Linux, Mac, Windows, and more. Were Flash isn't supported on Macs. A lot of very great games are built on Java. Like Minecraft (which runs some powerful scripts) and Runescape. I think it would take quite a bit of work, but it would definitely be better to improve and move to Java. You can run better GUI, and it's a lot more flexible. You don't have to work off of the traditional 'mario' scrolling screen. You can make it 3d for better graphics with a 2d preset camera.

All Around I think it would be better to move to Java, I can rant for hours on here about how much better it would be to be on Java

This actually made me laugh. You seem to be suggesting that
a) Flash is incapable of running games. I assure you it is not.
b) Gore should abandon his finished game, and completely remake it in a more complex and lower level language, moving from 2D, where all his artwork is finished, to 3D where it would all have to be remade.

Yes, Minecraft was made by one person. Name one other good 3D game made by a single person.
IrrelevantComment

Postby IrrelevantComment » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:08 am

Spent the last hour getting to the battle with the angel person. Firstly, that battle is quite hard with no checkpoints in it.

Secondly, just realised I'm in incognito mode, so my save data won't save. Duck.
IrrelevantComment

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop