Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai (Finished)

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

You can play swfs downloaded to your hard-drive by using a browser program, like firefox, oppositeofaPCnerd.

That's how I prefer to play mine.

You can also play 'em with a thing called a standalone flash player, but I've always found those to be laggier than using the browser for... whatever arcane reason.

Anyway, right click the thing and choose the program from "open with" menu.

Should be good to go.
Lucky777

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby DeadDahl » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am

hey i tried dowloading this the other day couldnt even find it much less figure out how to work it but i think you may have just saved me a lot of hair pulling thanks lucky
DeadDahl
Newly Registered

Postby DeadDahl » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 am

thanks for the help lucky you just saved me some time
DeadDahl
Newly Registered

Postby webought » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 am

I just noticed something....

This thread's name was changed from Sakyubasu no Tatakai to Sakyubasu no Tatakai I

Hinting theres gonna be a part II much? xD
c:<
webought

Postby sniff3005 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 am

webought Wrote:I just noticed something....

This thread's name was changed from Sakyubasu no Tatakai to Sakyubasu no Tatakai I

Hinting theres gonna be a part II much? xD

well obviously there is going to be a part 2 but the question is WHEN? Gore do take your time and rest this is not a post to rush you just a post stating the obvious.
sniff3005

Postby VashtheWolf » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Okay so...I've followed the game from start to finish. The game was a bit difficult at times, but with looking at the forums and a little brainstorming, it wasn't hard to bypass those problems. The game is really good in pretty much every sense. I feel like a total retard for asking, but I did what I read to gain the 3rd sword, and cannot figure out how to actually acquire it. I'm at the house with two Tiki's there, but have no idea what to do now. If someone could PM or let me know, I'd appreciate it.
VashtheWolf
Newly Registered

Postby Araz8631 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

finished it at last....BEST GAME EVER :D :D :D
I have a question though ,there is a blank space between vangard and broodmother in the gallry. is it something I have missed?Please help if you can.thanx in advance :D
a guide for the mask ,broodmotherand breezy or the way I've beat them:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mask:(skills:empower-Blitz-honey pot)
1-try to inflict damage as much as possible in the first 2 phase.when the mask starts to move in phase one empower your sword (Old reliable which can be obtained by using slam power under eva's big statue) and dash right trough it .when it goes up again wait for the best chance and air-dash trough it as soon as you reach the ground dash left trough it.
2-This is when phase 2 starts ,go to the right wall then jump as high as possible ,when you reached the pick of your jump hold A & D together (I mean shield & dash ,remember you should face the right direction )keep holding them down till you pass the mask and reach the left wall , now the fire may caught up with you don't panic if you have enough health and armor(I was level 11 and used the simple armor from weapon shop) you wont lose more than a half of your life.when the fire under eva's leg vanished and the mask starts to breath fire the best thing to do is jump while facing left and use your blitz power, this and above actions will cause the mask to drop near 2/3 of his health,as soon ass you reached back to the ground remain stable and start healing yourself using honey pot skill.
3-phase three starts when the central mask devides to 5 identical masks if you have used honeypot power at the end of phase 2 you will have your health complitly back and trust me you will need it.as soon as you healed use empower and reach yourself under the middle mask wich is the real one, air-dash and damage it then when it came to the ground attack it once and do another air dash(ofcourse you have to whatch the others not to slam you) this should have finnished the masks healf if not do another attack then turn your attention to escaping the other masks by avoiding or dashing through the ones that have reached the ground. this fase will end when the 2 corner ones vanish and three middle ones combine with each other again.
4-this is just like the first phase and your last shot to zero masks health.be alarm the masks health bar fills very fast you should not lose any time, if you have succesfully killed it as soon as the masks starts to roll left wich it dose only once(your que)press and hold s to start seducing the mask thats why I said toy should use the old reliable since it ads 5 points to your charm(the gift as said before is an armor which makes fighting breezy quite easy)

p.s that is the way I destroyed the mask at level 11 ,how others have done it at lower levels I don't know due to the masks fast refilling health bar it will be very hard.
Last edited by Araz8631 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Araz8631

Postby Araz8631 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 pm

about broodmother:

Broodmother(not important to fight for now the sword she poses is powerfull but it wont be needed at the moment, use slam skill)
Face her with old reliable sword and masks armor, she will lay eggs above your head that if aloud to hatch can cause you trouble other than that she uses waves and spikes:
1-Eggs:will be layed above your head .they have a bar that shows how long you have until they hatched ,stay at their left and when you saw the first gray wave jump and air dash through the egg to lower it's health and eventually destroy it. if you have timed it right you will come down at the back of the green wave get as close as possible to brood mother and use slam ,as soon as you did get back to the left of the egg and repeat the prosses till broodmother dies.
2-Waves:three grey and one fourth green wave,first three will only push you back but the green one will also damage eva. if you are being pushed by the grey waves just dash through them(it is better to jump up the dash because doing it you can infilict some damage to the egg .
3-Spikes:as said by game's creator Gorepete they have a timer . if you stay far from eggs for too long they will be called in by brood mother but if you stay at the left side of the egg you will have enough time to jump and air-dash to the right to avoid them.

p.s:If you are going for her without the masks armor use bridget and her 3rd powerfirst and seduce her some and then do as said above with eva(no matter wether you use eva or bridge you should not let the eggs to hatch)
Araz8631

Postby Araz8631 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:28 pm

About breezy:
Do as said and this will be a piss of cake:

Breezy:(Face her with masks armor and old reliable sword to have the highest possible charm,use empower skill at level 11)
Breezy has three phase of attack:
1-powerfull wind that pushes you to the spiked wall in the back.
2-five small tornados that she use to inflict damage on you.
3-one hell of a big tornado that can damage you heavily(almost kill)
Strategy:Right before getting close to her use empower skill. when she blows wind on you ,jump and keep air-dashing toward her till you reach her eventually this will damage her keep use dash to go against the wind and reach her till she vanish .as soon as she vanished sommon bidgette the angel and use dash to escap little tonados. wait till the big one with breezy on top appier,now use angel's 3rd power to damage breezy while you are safe from harm .when the lightenings over breezy's health would almost be zero but angel will go in tornado keep dashing right till you scape it and reach the right wall .be ready, as soon as breezy appiers above you hit her once and she is dead ,at this point don't lose time hit and hold s to finish the job if you can't manage to seduce her now you have to go another round against her and this time without angels help!
Araz8631

Postby webought » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 am

Its not obvious because he himself has not confirmed it yet, he even said something about wanting to do another new game entirely that ties into Dusty as well as Sakyu.

The tittle changing from Sakyubasu no Tataki to Sakybasu no Tataki I was the only confirmation I've even seen so im not "stating the obvious". And I wouldn't dare rush him
webought

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 am

...I enjoy your enthusiasm thar, Webby, but I think you're a little bit out of the loop.

It's been clear for... months now that GP is putting out the Sakyu story in installments.

The only things we didn't know - and still don't know - are WHEN the other installments are going to arrive, and IF GP's going to actually implement the long-standing plan.

Maybe it was mentioned in a stream and you weren't there, or something.

But ... yeah.

What he's doing NEXT might be another game that ties in or doesn't tie in.

But there's no way this installment could ever have been the whole of the Sakyu story, and GP's never mentioned an intention to leave the storyline hanging forever.
Lucky777

Postby sniff3005 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:12 am

Lucky777 Wrote:...I enjoy your enthusiasm thar, Webby, but I think you're a little bit out of the loop.

It's been clear for... months now that GP is putting out the Sakyu story in installments.

The only things we didn't know - and still don't know - are WHEN the other installments are going to arrive, and IF GP's going to actually implement the long-standing plan.

Maybe it was mentioned in a stream and you weren't there, or something.

But ... yeah.

What he's doing NEXT might be another game that ties in or doesn't tie in.

But there's no way this installment could ever have been the whole of the Sakyu story, and GP's never mentioned an intention to leave the storyline hanging forever.

Thank you! What Lucky said is what i meant by my last posting.
sniff3005

Postby TheOppositeOfAPCNerd » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 am

hey thanks lucky 777 i''ll DL Firefox and see what happens i must play this game without losing my saves ._.
TheOppositeOfAPCNerd
Newly Registered

Postby TheOppositeOfAPCNerd » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 am

okay, i tried opening it with firefox, right click and all that stuff, it opens a blank window with firefox and then i get another thing that says you chose to open sakyu.swf well, i just select firefox again, it opens a new window, same thing... what am i doing wrong... God i feel so stupid
TheOppositeOfAPCNerd
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

I tried editing the .sfw file with the Flash Decompiler demo.

Found the script that governs health and the one that govern damage, but couldn't edit it :(
ElPresidente

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm beinging to hate this game. It's driving me nuts.

Seriuosly..No cheats or easy mode?
ElPresidente

Postby webought » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 pm

lol use decompiler to decompile it then edit the decompiled file. then export to swf then cheat if you have to cheat.

After much moan and groan I did finally beat it only to find that I was locked in my house and that there was another sword and that I could do the mask boss twice XD but still

And no offense taken cause I took it the wrong way, kinda have been out of the loop.

Stayed up to date with the thread but not live shows lol >_<
webought

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

TheOppositeOfAPCNerd Wrote:okay, i tried opening it with firefox, right click and all that stuff, it opens a blank window with firefox and then i get another thing that says you chose to open sakyu.swf well, i just select firefox again, it opens a new window, same thing... what am i doing wrong... God i feel so stupid

Hmm.

I'm not sure what the problem might be.
As long as you have Flash installed, right-clicking and selecting the browser to open the file should be all that is required, actually.
The "new window" that opens SHOULD contain the game.

If that new window is blank, I'd recommend one of two things.

FIRSTLY, (as a first resort) go ahead and make sure you've downloaded the latest version of Flash from their website.
PROBABLY just putting in "Flash" or "Adobe Flash" or "Flash player" or something in a search engine will lead you to that place easily enough.

SECONDLY, if even after doing that you can't get the game to play (A successful download of the .swf should result in the game opening on the "continue" button, basically) then you could search for a "Standalone flash player."
You could then try to open the game using that standalone player.
Lucky777

Postby Cven3721 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey for some odd reason it wont let me use Bridgette... and im not talking about in the areana i mean every where. Can any1 help me?
Cven3721
Newly Registered

Postby nami » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:13 am

2 quick questions:

1. Is there a way to see the sex scenes with their dialogues afterhand?

2. Is there a way to make the bee with shield do her action quicker? Really annoying to wait for 20 seconds just to get one round of hits done.
nami
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop