Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby 12eku » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:33 am

GP, just a side note. All of the humanoid characters, are... female. Surely the demon lord's children aren't all female, nor are all angles. I understand that the demon lord's children are fragment's of their mother when she was shattered, but surely there are other humanoid demons other than his children. Where's. Deh. Penis?
[Adding Chaos]
12eku

Postby StarkePT » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 am

Downloaded it, didn't like it, seemed like a remake from the original.

*2 months later*

The game... Evolved so much, just awesome, you're doing a great job, looking forward for the next update and keep up the good work!
StarkePT

Postby 12eku » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:28 am

Guillotine Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:You are missing a secret weapon

A secret weapon eh? should i start over or is it possible to get in now? i've defeated broodmother right now.

The secret one is the reward for beating the boss in the arena. Not that I've ever beaten the damned thing, but I know its there. Along with whatever juicy scene I am missing.
[Adding Chaos]
12eku

Postby 12eku » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:42 am

Ok, so I lied, I kicked the thing's ass (at lv 10 which means I deserve no props people have done it at lv 5 and lower) and it gave me some armour (and a tasty scene) but no sword. However, I am not killing it again. So rawr.

GP, on that note, it may be wise to include a talkbox with Eva wearing the mask. Kinda breaches the game abit. I know that it is a bitch to draw and put in such a minor detail, but that is my 2 cents.

Beat Beezelba too. Not too bad. Specially not with her the broodmother's sword.
[Adding Chaos]
12eku

Postby mrttao » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:42 am

AFAIK beating the mask gives you a mask (armor). It supposedly heals you over time IIRC.
mrttao

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 am

:| Thanks for the spoiler alert guys I really appreciate it

GP I just want you to know that your game almost made me throw my computer out the window. Every time I'd get close to beating the broodmother, my controls would stop working and BAM! fly out the map. I spent about 2 hours doing it and finally won the match. I must give everyone here that has beaten all the bosses props. I wish I had your patience and determination because when I get to the Mask, I know I will need a new computer very soon. Great job on the game GP, I always hated games that are left uncompleted when it is good but it seems you stuck with it to the end. I wish you the best of luck as you continue your journey down the painful road of Flash :D .

Good luck to all the newbies to this game as well.
I wish you would've finished the first version. I liked it alot. I mean this one was waaayyyy better but like I said, I hate an unfinished game because it leaves me wanting more.

Hopefully I can join you soon in the flash industry. All I need is some art classes and some computer classes and I'll be good haha.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby 12eku » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 am

mrttao Wrote:AFAIK beating the mask gives you a mask (armor). It supposedly heals you over time IIRC.

It don't heal over time. I wear it always, the tenticalliness of it is wonderful, and I have never noticed my health going up with it on.
[Adding Chaos]
12eku

Postby weewebo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 am

alright now i know somethings wrong...i stopped getting soul points from beezy's minions or any other enemy...please fix this... i cant level up or purchase eva's upgrades :(
weewebo
Newly Registered

Postby bigdick69 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

very nice bro but i think is better you add a cheat system because all people pas the game but is rare someone can kill the arena boss. i pass the flames but i cant pass when the mask multiplicate and try to kill me
bigdick69

Postby Firesong » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 am

um in the beezy fight am i right in thinking that the big electric tornado thing is supposed to always pull you towards it? because it seems like if you take damage from it and get knocked back away from it, it starts blowing you in the direction it knocked you back.
leading to some frustrating spike wall rape
still smashed her tits in though, fun battle

could we possibly have a clue as to how to obtain the missing sword? i.e. not the rusty one or the broodmother one (or the default one obviously)
i thought i'd done everything in the game... ):
i might be missing that "creepy easter egg" you mentioned in a patch a while back unless it was just what you see when you fuck the vanguard as bridgette, because i've done that
Firesong

Postby Guillotine » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 am

mrttao Wrote:AFAIK beating the mask gives you a mask (armor). It supposedly heals you over time IIRC.

the armor just boosts your defence and doesnt heal you.
Guillotine

Postby Guillotine » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 am

bigdick69 Wrote:very nice bro but i think is better you add a cheat system because all people pas the game but is rare someone can kill the arena boss. i pass the flames but i cant pass when the mask multiplicate and try to kill me

Its not hard to beat, i beat him before i face bridg.
to pass the final phase (where the mask multiplicates) when they start to shake jump up and air dash through them, while you are airdashing you wont get hurt.
Guillotine

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Controls
I know you figured out some part of what stops attacks from activating at the peak of jumps, but the AIRDASH often doesn't trigger in the Broodmother room.
If that happens during the spike attack, it's pretty unfortunate, and when it happens in the Beezy fight, it's more than equally bad.
It's not even that the game is moving particularly slowly, so I'm not sure it even has to do with shitty-compy lag, and that holds true for just about all the bosses after the Mask.

You sure flash didn't rob you of that fix, whatever it was, in some example of Flash being retarded and crashing or something?

(Also, speaking of fixes stolen from you, Mistress' sword still glows after empower's timer is finished, now. Gotta move or attack to stop it from glowing.)

But yeah.

The Broodmother is easy, it's getting Mistress to do what you fucking tell her to do that's hard.

Oh, also

With things that require as much jumping precision as the buzz-saw tenders, Mistress' uniform non-adjustable jump height shows its clunkiness pretty badly.

Beezy
As to the Beezy fight in particular, she's invulnerable without warning and for no reason when she shows up to commence her wind attack, so there's that problem again.

Flight : O
...I got stuck in mid-air twice, if I manage to find a way to replicate it reliably I'll get back to you on that. : O
Jump and hit slam at the same time.
SEEMS to work 100%
...Afterwards, as long as I don't change from that screen to another screen, just JUMPING sticks me in the air until I airdash.
Man, there is a LOT of shit in this game that would be fucking awesome if it was an intentional ability... XD

...As an additional note, while heading back to the arena to check out the new fight, I actually ended up using the warp function for the first time, and ...oh god Tiki is great.
My only regret is that exile doesn't have the same number of syllables as "love". D :
(Oh, I had gotten an impression, from a haphazard and swift reading of some posts, that there was a second boss in the arena apart from the mask boss now.
No such luck.
But yeah, overall, still fun, but the more demanding the requirements become, the more obnoxious the control-farts become.)
Lucky777

Postby codered999 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:05 pm

that angel cheats, I need help.
codered999

Postby StarkePT » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:...I got stuck in mid-air twice, if I manage to find a way to replicate it reliably I'll get back to you on that. : O
Jump and hit slam at the same time.
SEEMS to work 100%

Gratz, you found out how I beat the Arena xD
StarkePT

Postby Darthan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:Controls
I know you figured out some part of what stops attacks from activating at the peak of jumps, but the AIRDASH often doesn't trigger in the Broodmother room.
If that happens during the spike attack, it's pretty unfortunate, and when it happens in the Beezy fight, it's more than equally bad.
It's not even that the game is moving particularly slowly, so I'm not sure it even has to do with shitty-compy lag, and that holds true for just about all the bosses after the Mask.

I seem to have this same problem so I am pretty sure that it is not a shitty-compy lag issue.
I have a pretty high end comp and only seem to have lag issues in the room right before the broodmother and beezy rooms. I don't know what it is with this room but from what I have seen many people seem to have problems here regardless of their comp.
Darthan

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:I know you figured out some part of what stops attacks from activating at the peak of jumps, but the AIRDASH often doesn't trigger in the Broodmother room.

I wonder if it has something to do with hitting the wall and maybe the right movement block isn't reset for the airdash or.... something.... I will take another look.

With things that require as much jumping precision as the buzz-saw tenders, Mistress' uniform non-adjustable jump height shows its clunkiness pretty badly.

Easy fix, I'll update the jump mechanic.

...I got stuck in mid-air twice, if I manage to find a way to replicate it reliably I'll get back to you on that. : O Jump and hit slam at the same time. SEEMS to work 100% ...Afterwards, as long as I don't change from that screen to another screen, just JUMPING sticks me in the air until I airdash.

Probably has to do with triggering a ground only ability in the air missing the fall trigger or something. I will take a look, thanks!

and ...oh god Tiki is great.

Yeah, she cracks me up too!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:31 pm

The game is very cool :mrgreen: I like your games ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Triacom » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 am

I wanted to bring this up for a long while, but foe some reason I just couldn't log in, this game has two main problems, one major, one minor, the major one is the stunlock, when you get hit, the enemies can combo you without you recovering for a long while, I died about 80 times on the broodmother fight, and every single time it was due to that rock attack, because it hits, pushes you back into another spike, which knocks you back into another spike, then you die, this also makes the mask fight nearly unwinnable, because when it does it's fire attack, if you ever get nicked by it, game over. This also gives Beezy a near instant kill attack, because she can hurt you too, it gets into being hit by her, which knocks you into the tornado she just made, which stuns you long enough to get hit by her again.
The minor one is the dash mechanic, because sometimes it doesn't make you invulnerable, and I eventually gave up on the Beezy fight, because I'd have to dash through tornadoes, I jump, push attack, I see the animation, then I get hit partway through (and not even close to when the dash is supposed to end) this happens about 10% of the time on that giant tornado she makes, which then throws me into the spikes which instant kill you.
Triacom
Newly Registered

Postby Pachii » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 pm

How in the hell do I beat the regular bee assassin units? II can block their air attack but once they are on ground I am stunlocked to death.

Also. on the transit from death to game over screen, the game and my browser as a whole freezes to process it. Might wanna look into that. (Or it could just be my comp.)
Pachii
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop