Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Rush!

Postby haloman » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 am

gorepete2 Wrote:
bed_intruder Wrote:Really liking what you're doing, especially the funny games thing :lol: On the gallery mode is it supposed to be moving 2x the speed, or is that just me not lagging during the scenes? The Brute animation in the gallery also looks kind of odd like it has unattached legs or something. The new eye animation glitches after the second Hydra and stays closed even after initiating the end scene when talking to the sister.

It is just lag free :lol: ; the brute legs were never animated since they didn't really show in level, will fix later for napping; fixed hydra eye, thank you for reporting

rougeninja26 Wrote:It would help those with slow computers, if you would take down the health of the annoying ankle biter.

Quality options in opening, if you having problems, try setting to medium or low quality

Uh... How do you access the galery mode? :?
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby bed_intruder » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 am

@haloman just beat the end boss and click on 'nap' when you get to the screen that has the talk, nap, and offer options.

@gorepete2 - Missiles don't disappear, they are just floating there when you backflip a couple of times.

- When you get to the brutalisk scene you can't advance any farther and after I think 20 seconds it will end it and it will no longer attack you because the brutalisk will stay in a permanent trance. You can seduce it again though and that will work for some reason.

-I don't know if it was intentional, but the zerglings stop spawning about halfway in between the two hydralisks.
bed_intruder

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

bed_intruder Wrote:@haloman just beat the end boss and click on 'nap' when you get to the screen that has the talk, nap, and offer options.

@gorepete2 - Missiles don't disappear, they are just floating there when you backflip a couple of times.

- When you get to the brutalisk scene you can't advance any farther and after I think 20 seconds it will end it and it will no longer attack you because the brutalisk will stay in a permanent trance. You can seduce it again though and that will work for some reason.

-I don't know if it was intentional, but the zerglings stop spawning about halfway in between the two hydralisks.

Missles are actually "missle" there is only one of everything; it deactivates offstage and resets back in front of char on timer. Will adjust so it resets position BEFORE timer instead after; should fix. right now looks like timer runs before adjust, so if backflip lots it sits there

Yeah workin on this bug... its very wierd... the animation is recognizing button push, and the frames are moving forward, but animations aren't playing... never seen anything like before... if you press "F" four times, you see her eyes close... this happens because animation at part where she is cummed on, but animation isn't playing that part. So bizzarre. happened when made button updates, so rechecking those. Works on second seduce tho :shock:

Intentional... ling only supposed to respawn 9 times (9 ling souls + 6 hydra + 5 boss = 20 for level). Going to spread out spawns, currently you can just stand there kill all 9 then wont spawn for rest of stage (will stagger)

Good reports :D :D :D
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Fawkes » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:09 am

I'm not sure if it just me, but the game doesn't seem to play as of the next update, just shows a white screen.

EDIT: never mind, works now. Weird.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:28 am

Wow, I really like the update system. One question: Do souls cross over between levels?
Also, I noticed that after increasing my max lust, I was unable to charge past half with masturbation. Is this intentional?
Zeus Kabob

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:25 am

bed_intruder Wrote:@haloman just beat the end boss and click on 'nap' when you get to the screen that has the talk, nap, and offer options.

All fixed. Ling was actually causing issue with brute fight - when switched to keystroke instead of button press, keypress was being registered by ling activity and screwing up brute engagement. Almost threw computer at wall trying to figure out issue lol..... but its fixed! Lings will now spawn 3 at a time between hydra. So nine total on map, 3 before first, 3 after first, 3 after last; missile will no longer stay on stage and be revealed by backflip. fixed fixed fixed.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Wow, I really like the update system. One question: Do souls cross over between levels?
Also, I noticed that after increasing my max lust, I was unable to charge past half with masturbation. Is this intentional?

Yes, idea will be that each level has max amount of souls that can be gather, but levels will be replayable - so you can go back and max out souls. no, was a bug since second level coding isn't really compeleted. you had 2x as much lust available, but weren't able to charge past 50% because current level was still capped at original max. so looked like couldn't charge past half.
GoRepeat

Postby LouDiamonds » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 am

Dont burn yourself out there pete, it'll be a sad sad day if that happens.
LouDiamonds

Postby Nan » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 am

great game!! Hey this is just a idea but idk... so i was thinking when the monsters hit you they rape you but if you use lust the girl/devil fuck the monster how she want to.. but if the monster hits you when the monster is not lusted the monster rapes the devil girl. good? no good?
Nan

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 am

Oh man, code woes. Will you put in more than one upgrade of max lust? If that's the case, you might want to develop a flexible system to set the lust generation cap. If you only have one upgrade, you can hard code, but leaving in too many "if - then -" clauses might severely slow down the game.
Zeus Kabob

Postby karicus » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am

I cant comment on bugs, i dont see any LOL. As for ideas... i struggle with my own Hehe. But I can say, i dont want to play this anymore.... Only because i dont want to ruin the surprise for the finished game. This is turning out to be awesome! What am i saying? this IS awesome! All i can add to this thread is to say; keep going, this is fantastic work, I cant wait to see what you do next, looking forward to seeing the next lvl beasties. Oh one thing, the Hydra.. His cock is all spiky and im sure that would hurt upon penetration and even more during sex, so.... NICE WORK THERE! hahaha. :p I do have a question tho, not saying you should implement it but, how hard would it be to have an 'internal shot' like a button that enables a small box in the corner with an animated internal shot in it? Is it just an extra anim and movie clip within the sex scene? Just wondering, i kinda like internal shots, may incorporate them in my game so im just asking. Be nice is all :)
karicus

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 am

LouDiamonds Wrote:Dont burn yourself out there pete, it'll be a sad sad day if that happens.

:lol: don't worry... have been sick the past two days which is why so much is done... nothing else to do while sitting in bed lol!

Also, like I said, moving soon - july very busy month for me, so trying to push out as much as possible before I possibly disappear for month again.
GoRepeat

Postby haloman » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 pm

You got any plans for a checkpoint system? Im tiredof finaly getting to th e boss, then getting killed by him, then haveing tostart all the way back at the start... How about a checkpoint after every Zerg "fight" aka, two checkpoints.
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby geos » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Can someone explain to me how this game works? I looked at the controls, but they don't really work the right way. The only thing I can do that is of use is the basic attack to kill the little flyers. I can't do anything to the small ground enemies because the regular attack doesn't hit them. The buttons that are supposed to do the roll attack and breath do nothing. Do I have to have a ridiculous amount of lust to use them? I just end up being able to kill the flyers and die by the ground enemies in 20 seconds.
geos
Newly Registered

Postby bindedshadow » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Funny-Games strikes again, they stole the newest version, and its funny because of the whole message you added about them stealing and sucking.

Also, love the additions, you're making a lot of progress :D Keep up the good work!
bindedshadow
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Hahaha! Funny-games put up the old original version and everyone is saying it sucks and gave it 24% rating (super bad)

Guess I am terrible :(
GoRepeat

Postby Unholy Sonic » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey, haters gonna hate and those who hate are:
Jealous
Can't use flash
Failed their previous flash project
Can't beat the game
Disapointed that their favorite position wasn't in the game
Don't know the controls
Haters
Trolls
Etc etc

Don't mind them, this single project of your is better then all of their projects combined.
Screw the haters.
Unholy Sonic

Postby Fawkes » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm

^^ agreed, I really can't wait to see level two!
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby SpectralTime » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am

I don't want to insult this game, since you've clearly put a LOT of effort into it, but I just plain can't for the life of me figure out how to do anything. My basic attacks are useless, I can seduce the small, running enemies, but can't figure out how to do more than make them stand there for a bit, and the only method I've discovered for dealing with those spike things is to somehow perfectly time a backflip to take one out: harder than it sounds when you're constantly masturbating to build up the lust necessary to stunlock the runners.

In short, I can't figure out how to do anything, and respectfully request some help, with as few accusations of noobhood as possible.
SpectralTime

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am

I found out about this site from Funny-games.biz, so I can't hate on them even though they do take stuff and archive it without the artists' permission. It's almost like free advertising and backup, in a way. Perhaps adding in something along the bottom of the flash stating who made it, where it's from AND that it's an unfinished game might stop misguided comments about LoK sucking, but eh. What can ya do.

On the topic of the game itself, it seems pretty great at this point, but I've got two minor graphical nits to pick.

1 is that the Hydralisk's cock looks hella spiky at the top. Painfully so, even. A bit more rounding on those cock spikes might be pretty nice.

2 is that the vagina on the chick looks... a little like a mixture of a vagina and an ass, somehow. This is the most detail I've seen in those areas, in a LoK engine game, so it's probably still very much in the experimental stages, but some vaginal lips and a clit would be pretty pleasant.

Even with those very minor complaints, though, it's a joy to see such good work being done. On the technical side, I didn't notice any bugs or problems.
Lucky777

Postby realrose » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am

is it just me or is it really hard to get pass the first guy you come up against ? or do i just suck at this game
realrose

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop