Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Rush!

Postby SexyFoxTime » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm

IDEA'S IS AMAZING'Z
1: you could add, swinging pirates
2:could add ELEMENTALS (Fire, Water, Wind, Metal, you got earth so..xD) add trnaformations to it too!
3:could add CHEATS :D
4:could add CLOSE-UP To sex Scene
:P
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby Nex » Sun May 01, 2011 5:53 am

Nice ideas here, but I was thinking of keeping it a little more simple:

3 types of enemies - Nature, Bug, or Monster/Man

Has anyone ever played that old game "Dragon's Lair"?, where a random Up, Down, Left or Right arrow popped up, and if you didn't press that button in about a second, you died? Maybe use the same here. It's a game of reaction skill. With good reflexes, you win the game. With bad reflexes... you get fucked, which is still winning?

The 3 types of enemies can also work into the "Swallow" feature. If you get fucked by plants enough, you become immune to plants, however...

Bug > Nature
Nature > Monster/Man
Monster/Man > Bug

So...
If you have the "Nature" power and get caught by "Bugs"... you get fucked. This effect should be worse than being caught while normal.
If you have the "Nature" power and get caught by "Nature"... nothing happens. You are immune.
If you have the "Nature" power and get caught by "Monster/Man"... opportunity to regain health/stamina/clothing by absorbing (or fucking) enemies.

Bosses would follow the Reflex Button Press method mentioned earlier. Correct button presses show a scene beating the boss, incorrect button presses earns you a GAME OVER... preferably one where you get fucked.

To watch a sample of "Dragon Lair" go here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwvVMPh ... re=related
-Nex
Nex

Postby SexyFoxTime » Sun May 01, 2011 5:14 pm

your calling me to..keep it simple.. but your's.. is not @_@ I SHALL DESTROY CHU!! -Slips on a plastic bottle-..Urh..g
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime

Postby I love Weed » Sun May 01, 2011 7:53 pm

It needs sound and a little longer scenes I think some screams would be good:D
I love Weed
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun May 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Heh, glitch.
I haven't reproduced it yet, but it was VVSV clothes gone, reject 1 full, then immediate jump. The effect? character fell back towards the back of the screen, then continued offscreen.

Edit: I also had her jump through layers during sex animations (layer changed during sex), so I think it has to do with jump-interrupts. I think you might want to make her un-touchable when jumping.
Zeus Kabob

Postby futa-fan-kat » Mon May 02, 2011 5:35 am

an amazing enemy would be a futanari forest nymph who hides in a tree and jumps down to fuck the main character :)
futa-fan-kat
Newly Registered

Postby LouDiamonds » Wed May 04, 2011 3:11 am

This here game has quite a bit of potential!
#1. Replay-ability: Use random sounds and motions wherever possible. The sounds seem easy enough, I remember seeing some moan and groan sound thingy somewhere on the site. As for motions, a random blip could come up during interactions like during the vine entrapping but not systematically like it is now.

#2. Purpose: Why is she in a rush? She could be running from the boss for that stage (oh no!). Gathering the ideas from earlier posts, you could arrange it to where the obstacles grant you new forms, which are required to defeat the boss for that stage (which of course will be a unique scene with random variation everyone will enjoy). If you take too long to obtain these new forms by not clicking the blips fast enough or running into the wrong combination of enemies, then the boss will catch you and assume control, whereas if you met the requirements the player would assume control. Nex's idea can be used such that you can only obtain a new form if your current form is strong against that form. Later stages can become increasingly difficult by adding layers and new forms from new monsters/creatures that have their own set of prerequisites in order to get them.

It needs some tweaking as some of the animations are too slow or too fast but im sure that'll all come out in the wash.
Personal request, pretty please, no more tentacles! For God's sake man, no more! To each his own.
Don't remove the splooge man, its the new standard, ranked as high as a pair of tits.

After this game is all done and you're the new hero, be a doll and do something insta-win and revolutionary by making a new version with a male character (with hot female monsters of course!). That'll get half the globe fappin in no time flat.

Thanks Pete!
LouDiamonds

Postby Demonblood » Wed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm

I love the transforming(evolution) to what fucks you, i think Elements would be easier to follow and get models for them
Eletric: a Machine(any more ideas)(Thinking Old Ruins/Power planet idk depends on theme)
Fire: ??????/Demons?(thinking MT/Volcanoes/Hell itself??)
Water:IDK a octopus/Fish/Jelly/Slime(thinking Lake/ocean)
Earth: i think you have that covered with Planets/maybe a tree/Earth golem/Lizard/Snake/(thinking Desert/Old Ruins/a Lost place?)
Wind: Birds/Angels?/probably anything that's Airborne(thinking MT or Really tall building again Depends on theme/ Heaven itself??)
Spirit: Ghosts(idk what else???)(Thinking Spooky mansion)(lol)
On a note I'm good with photoshop but flash making itself still to hard for me so if you need Art/Models i can try to help
Demonblood

Postby Thaedael » Wed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey Gorepete,
I have approved a bunch of posts in this thread and wanted to bring this to your attention. Lots of suggestions reaching back from page 1 so a quick glance through and you should see the posts appear now. Some good suggestions across the posts and some praise :)
Thaedael

Postby IrrelevantComment » Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Nex Wrote: With good reflexes, you win the game. With bad reflexes... you get fucked, which is still winning?

Now THAT is bi-winning. :D
IrrelevantComment

Postby rencarnated » Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 am

IrrelevantComment Wrote:
Nex Wrote: With good reflexes, you win the game. With bad reflexes... you get fucked, which is still winning?

Now THAT is bi-winning. :D
I think it's more along the lines of a win-win scenario :3, love the game btw!!!
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby banana » Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 am

Why is she in a rush? She could be running from the boss for that stage (oh no!).

Maybe she's chasing a boss who is already hard at work raping her friends and family ;)

I don't like games where the big bad chases you - sometimes I want to take my time and have her fuck everything in her path. Instead, how about saying if she takes too long to beat the boss, it just violates the hostages more and more, or it moves off the screen as you lag behind, so you can't see the action. Catch the boss fast enough, and you get a longer and more elaborate gratitude scene? (which, of course, can vary based on what form you were in when you beat the boss)
banana

Postby GoRepeat » Fri May 06, 2011 4:33 am

banana Wrote:
Why is she in a rush? She could be running from the boss for that stage (oh no!).

Maybe she's chasing a boss who is already hard at work raping her friends and family ;)

I don't like games where the big bad chases you - sometimes I want to take my time and have her fuck everything in her path. Instead, how about saying if she takes too long to beat the boss, it just violates the hostages more and more, or it moves off the screen as you lag behind, so you can't see the action. Catch the boss fast enough, and you get a longer and more elaborate gratitude scene? (which, of course, can vary based on what form you were in when you beat the boss)

I agree!

wille ventually make overworld "rush" is to get through stage move on to next point

(updated)

will add more random anim and bosses next - this update just to get mechanics workign

edit---- ohhhh right forgot to say... parts where bar filling or during capture animation will add REFLEX/key hits to break..... will make it more "game"
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby PatchPirate » Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 am

Looks fantastic. Nice to see something making progress. Problem I have, is it's SO hard to see. Could you make the window bigger, or (preferably) zoom in on the character?

Edit: JOY! No more waiting for my post to be approved! :D

Edit2: Also, zooming in during sex scenes would work wonders.
PatchPirate

Postby neon » Fri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

wow looking nice! looking forward to more :)
neon

Postby LouDiamonds » Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 pm

DNA Acquired. Yes! hahaha Win
LouDiamonds

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sat May 07, 2011 1:23 am

That new animation is SWEET.

The kick thing is great too. Fantastic stuff, can't wait for more! #Giggles like an invulnerable schoolgirl#
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Mirakh » Sat May 07, 2011 2:46 am

Looking pretty amazing so far.
Mirakh
Newly Registered

Postby SexyFoxTime » Sat May 07, 2011 2:57 am

Great!, but as before Idea's..
Ok first the Loading skill bar, needs a better loading bar not just a enlarging vine :P
SECOND, i kinda liked the spider idea, were she fell victem and just jacked it off (made me think "DAMMMNNNN") so i'd add it back :P
Third, the sex scene...scratch the enlargement idea just left click and hit zoom :P
FOURTH, Great besides that cant wait to see whats next OH And glitch, when in plant form and you blow the plant even if your bar is like 12% ful about to me normal it takes a second to get it full again.. from blowing the plant

SexyFoxTime

Postby Gregdgreat » Sat May 07, 2011 8:03 am

You said that you are thinking 2-3 enemy types but if your gana do that the elements dont work out, i mean you could go nature water and fire cause you already have nature/earth so thats good but a running game is alil more fun with around 5 enemys and different sex scenes ya know?
Some call me crazy. Others, insane. But i believe that the world is insane and it's people are crazy. I guess that would make me... normal. How boring.
Gregdgreat

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop