Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Rush!

Postby Lord Panzi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

tooooooo hard! :'(
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby sonatafox » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Lord Panzi Wrote:tooooooo hard! :'(

agreed, hydra's attack box is way too large for its tiny hitbox, also deals way too much damage, deals more damage than the boss itself
sonatafox
Newly Registered

Postby walkerz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

ffs add a difficulty level plz, i can't even see any sex scenes, this game is pissin me off
walkerz
Newly Registered

Postby Atriya » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:03 pm

I think a lot of the "difficulty" comes from the backflip not having a visible hitbox. Well, not visible to the player, anyway. The way it is now, it seems like the flip only makes her go back maybe half an inch, and her feet only reach oh-so far. The problem before was the backflip being so overpowered that everything else was useless, but without that nifty fire effect, we can't really see just where the hell the attack can actually hit. Between the Hydralisk having such a hugely damaging attack and us trying to figure out how close we need to be for the backflip to do something, it all ends in rape, and not the kind we want to see. >,>

My guess is that the intent is for us to go Vega on the shield and backflip away, but the current setup for the controls makes that feel really clunky (Hold F, press A, Hold D until a spike starts flying towards Miss Redtit's eye, Hold S to duck or F to stab it out of the air, Hold D again to get close enough to attack, repeat).

I guess my only suggestion is to make the backflip more useful as an attack, because having to get so damn close to something that can take down half your health bar is suicidal, although I suppose that would be the point of the fire-breathing thing that's been temporarily disabled. But still, the 'Lisk has nearly twice the range of Redtit's slashes, and even after flipping away to what appeared to be out of range, it still hit.
Atriya

Postby Valithan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

People really think that hard? dont think hard enough, personally - but will retool hydra since many seem to have issue; will reduce hitbox decrease attack rate next update see if helps

since it's still just a work in progress, I'd suggest maybe just lowering the claw swipe damage of the hydra a bit. That alone kills in two hits, and based on how close people are to it, they could get animation lock down by getting hit by the close attack, then take the projectile to the face, and then get clawed again and have died, which part of that issue may be worked out when the other attacks are added back in.

otherwise, i think everything else is fine. you have good visual hints and standard dialogue to mention the boss weakness. I think people are just trying to pity out any form of difficulty for a game that features sex.

quick hint for the boss: don't plan on timing a single backflip, plan on having a second or third flip be the one to hit.
Valithan

Postby karicus » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I liked it :) very good job. To start with i was thinking "this is too hard for a sex game, i have died like 8 times and not seen any sex." Then, well, it just kinda clicked. Holding down the F key instead of franticaly beating on it, repeats the attack, so duck (or flip) crouch and hold down F. Then when i got the hang of the controls.. was blown away by it. I often think that game makers think their game is too easy, mostly because THEY know how it works so they know how to beat it, this is why beta testing really helps.
I dont know how many levels you are intending to have but i have a couple of suggestions, mainly having an option to skip the introduction text at the beginning. I liked the story but after dying a few times, i knew it by heart hehe. And perhaps, having the first level, real easy or a training mode. To get the hang of the controls. Even then, that's not entirely necessary, like i say, once i got it, i was fine.
In Summary, awesome job, great game, great characters, cant wait to see more :)
karicus

Postby FruitSmoothie » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah, boss was great. Not too often I see a boss fight in a sidescroller like this actually have a bit of strategy needed. It's still a bit easy but maybe just because he's the first boss? (It'd be nice if the attack pattern changed around to confuse you.)
FruitSmoothie

Postby Lord Panzi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 pm

i didnt get past the first few enemies...
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby ShatterPalm » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:09 pm

I can't seem to get anyone of the lust techniques to work.
ShatterPalm
Newly Registered

Postby Cyn » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 am

the hydras hitbox moves forwards a bit during it's spike attack, so all you have to do is hold f just before it attacks then hit a when it flinches. for the boss, it's pattern is rear twice then throw the boulder. the timing is tricky on the rear so just start back flipping when he starts to drop down. the boulder timing is easy, just backflip when you see it come back onscreen.
Cyn
Newly Registered

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 am

It was a challenge but I managed it. Not that bad once you get the hang of it.

Managed to kill myself by running into a half seduced ending boss. That should not be allowed or even ABLE to kill you lol.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Unholy Sonic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 am

I agree,
Half seduced monster, when you look at it, unless your blind, are completely defenseless.
So why should we take damage by coming into contact to them?

It would be more senseful if they had some sort of repelling aura while they are half seduce to only... push us back without damage because as it is right now, if you mess up the F and D, wich are oh so very close to each other, you loose either half your life or you die if you were already low of life wich I find unfair.
Unholy Sonic

Postby banana » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 am

I would like to see a two-handed layout. I know you want to keep one hand free for fapping, but it's really hard to juggle three different actions with one hand (running/backflipping, fighting/ducking, and lusting/seducing). Two hands would make that a lot easier (one hand on the arrow keys to move and duck, the other on wasdqe to fight). You don't have time to fap while you're fighting anyways - it takes all my concentration to not screw up the timing.

Secondly, a skip button on the intro would be nice. Or just restart directly to action after you die.

Finally, maybe have a practice mode where you can't lose health, so you can work on improving your keystroke timing without having to restart and flip through the intro every time you do it wrong.

And on a side note, do the missiles seem to get faster when you get closer to the hydra? So fast that you can't build lust anymore - so you have to make the most of the full bar the zergling gives you...
banana

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 am

Unholy Sonic Wrote:I agree,
Half seduced monster, when you look at it, unless your blind, are completely defenseless.
So why should we take damage by coming into contact to them?

It would be more senseful if they had some sort of repelling aura while they are half seduce to only... push us back without damage because as it is right now, if you mess up the F and D, wich are oh so very close to each other, you loose either half your life or you die if you were already low of life wich I find unfair.

non-boss should not damage... if mid seduce (trancing no sex) should be able run by unharmed.... boss harms because player shouldnt be able to run past boss (messes up level) - will change to 0 damage / knockback in next update - good advice!

FruitSmoothie Wrote:Yeah, boss was great. Not too often I see a boss fight in a sidescroller like this actually have a bit of strategy needed. It's still a bit easy but maybe just because he's the first boss? (It'd be nice if the attack pattern changed around to confuse you.)

thank you! yes had random at first, but random gets annoying when does 6 stomps in row without throwing rock (need to beat) decided that set pattern better for play

walkerz Wrote:ffs add a difficulty level plz, i can't even see any sex scenes, this game is pissin me off

EARN IT

Atriya Wrote:I think a lot of the "difficulty" comes from the backflip not having a visible hitbox. Well, not visible to the player, anyway. The way it is now, it seems like the flip only makes her go back maybe half an inch, and her feet only reach oh-so far. The problem before was the backflip being so overpowered that everything else was useless, but without that nifty fire effect, we can't really see just where the hell the attack can actually hit. Between the Hydralisk having such a hugely damaging attack and us trying to figure out how close we need to be for the backflip to do something, it all ends in rape, and not the kind we want to see. >,>

My guess is that the intent is for us to go Vega on the shield and backflip away, but the current setup for the controls makes that feel really clunky (Hold F, press A, Hold D until a spike starts flying towards Miss Redtit's eye, Hold S to duck or F to stab it out of the air, Hold D again to get close enough to attack, repeat).

I guess my only suggestion is to make the backflip more useful as an attack, because having to get so damn close to something that can take down half your health bar is suicidal, although I suppose that would be the point of the fire-breathing thing that's been temporarily disabled. But still, the 'Lisk has nearly twice the range of Redtit's slashes, and even after flipping away to what appeared to be out of range, it still hit.

Yes combat dull and not to my liking - will prob address next update
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby AngelOfWrath » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:43 am

Nice game! But like people above said, the mid-boss is a little to hard, so I have some little suggestions:

Some projetile attack peharps? Or put some invencible frames in the backflip will solve the problem :D

Keep the good work! ;)
"No rest. No Marcy. No matter what!"
AngelOfWrath
Newly Registered

Postby Con_18 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 am

Perhaps a skip option for the conversation at the start would be nice. :P
Con_18

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 am

Con_18 Wrote:Perhaps a skip option for the conversation at the start would be nice. :P

fine fine fine done
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby ilkahnmegalodon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:10 am

i have an error where every line in the intro is repeated 3 times, and yes i have the latest flash
ilkahnmegalodon

Postby holyfamily4 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:33 am

The game will not work for me, i can click on things, but when i use the keys on my keyboard, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?
holyfamily4

Postby Afroman » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am

Hey Gorepete, two things. Will there be an option to select skins in the future? And will you bring the footjob back? Got a bit of a fetish :3

Also great work, loving the game so far. It's pretty cool watching the progression from what this started out as. Keep up the awesome work dude :D
Afroman
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop