zeldafreak1

Re: (Cancelled) Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby 12eku » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Trollin GP. Trollin like a boss
[Adding Chaos]
12eku

Postby Thee Pie Man » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Wow, I didn't know you would have it done when I came back from sleeping.

Great job, now Gore has TWO completed games.
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby NamelessSynthetic » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 pm

-Reads "Cancelled", starts to cry. Reads "April Fools!", rages for a full minute before giving up and laughing-

Sick, Gorepete. Just sick.
The question isn't whether how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, but rather how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could indeed chuck wood. Those woodchucks are lazy bastards.
NamelessSynthetic

Postby Thaedael » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 pm

It beats my April fools joke. We had a loading screen for Lok 3.0, where the loading bar would "Freeze" at 98%. Though I was told not to put it up since it was cause too much rage and backlash.
Thaedael

Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby AbyssDragon » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Canceled? Nah, I don't think so. Unless you want to get a rep for never completing a game like those HTH guys. Man, I really don't like this whole april's fools jokes. It's suposed to be a day where one group of people thought it was a new years. But most other people just laughed at em.

Move along folks, there's now nothing but another dissapointing game maker here. Who might never finish another game.

:evil: ANGER!!! :evil:
We are what we are. So why bother ignoring such?
AbyssDragon
Newly Registered

Postby Eterai » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Just a thought(I have yet to acquire all the skills so I do not know already), but would you consider having a passive skill where you heal a small portion of your hp from each kill? Because I am down to 16hp, still have yet to get the scenes in chapter 1, and I need roughly 700 more exp to level again. XD
First post on this forum, but I have been stalking your work since it was Rush. :P
On a side note, your old version of Sakyu was just posted on another site last week, oh those poor people missing out on your current progress. :D

Edit: Disregard this post, after the last data wipe from the update, I finally killed the elite and got the honey, I was not aware that it was a healing skill. Everything I want has been given without my knowing. :D
Last edited by Eterai on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feed me souls. Souls or bacon!
Eterai

Postby IronEagle » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 pm

AAAHH you got me! great game, can't wait to see more of it. though I did kind of prefer the old ones art a little more.
IronEagle

Postby zferolie » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:55 pm

I saw canclled, and knew right away april fools, since I love this holiday. I'm sure a lot of people didn't get it though.
zferolie

Postby Acidrayne360 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am

I forgot today was April Fool's...Damn, now I have to pull off an intelligent prank before the night's up. FORGETFULNESS WAS MY EXCUSE UNTIL YOU DID THIS! DAMN YOU, GOREPEEEEETE!!!!

I was PISSED until I saw the April Fools after clicking it. You sir, are an evil bastard, you know that?
Acidrayne360

Postby Destrocto » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 am

you jerk!!!!!!!
Destrocto

Postby True_Demon » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:31 am

trololololo lololo lololo hohohohohooooooooooooo! Nice April Fool
True_Demon
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:37 am

Thaedael Wrote:It beats my April fools joke. We had a loading screen for Lok 3.0, where the loading bar would "Freeze" at 98%. Though I was told not to put it up since it was cause too much rage and backlash.

Whoever told you that gives out some good advice.
Lucky777

Postby BlueLight » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 am

Lucky777 Wrote:
Thaedael Wrote:It beats my April fools joke. We had a loading screen for Lok 3.0, where the loading bar would "Freeze" at 98%. Though I was told not to put it up since it was cause too much rage and backlash.

Should have done a LOK 2.0 loading bar.
It's much better because you insult the intelligence of anyone that clicks it.
BTW, When are you done with school? I want to give you my IP address for the minecraft server but not while your in school.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby azalea » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:12 am

Damn Internet, today I was trolled a lot of times!
azalea
Newly Registered

Postby FuzzFace » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:13 am

it's amazing what one quick slash of canceled can to do a community. That's called power. I envy how you can control power like so. And envy i shall! i'll be over here in my corner, playing your game...
FuzzFace

Postby rizzatar » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:19 am

haha you pulled a funny but great game i havent found no bugs or that yet till then i play on
rizzatar

Postby Thee Pie Man » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 am

Lucky777 Wrote:

Honestly I think it would have been humorous to see. It's called a joke for a reason, people have been waiting a long time. It's not like waiting any longer would kill them. I personally would yell at the people doing the yelling. Mostly because:
A: They aren't working on it obviously and probably have not the skills to do so.
B: Need to lighten up.
C: Should check the calendar.

On an on topic note. Keep up the good work Gore, always love your stuff.
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby Cyn » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am

I didn't understand the joke at first, because I came through a bookmark straight to the first post. Then I noticed the (Cancelled) in the topic and I was like "ohhh haha bet some people were pissed at that." Good one GP.
Cyn
Newly Registered

Postby Marduk » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:42 am

Hi!

New forumite here. I had checked out Sakyubasu, and after that, checked out Dusty's Castle. I like your work, Gorepete. I like that you actually have things like stories in there. :ugeek:

Now, there's some mention of sound. You may want to check out www.freesound.org. It is a web site with sound effects, melodies etc. that is in the creative commons licence - in other words, you can use it freely as long as you attribute the source. (Sound courtesy of freesound.org, e.g.). It has all sorts of sound effects, couple of hundred sword sounds, at least one orgasm pack of sound, various ambience, etc.

If you make a list of sound effects you want, I am sure I and other (more) active posters would be helpful in digging up sounds for them. Useful information from you would be:

1: What sort of sound.
2: Duration. (Can be edited or stretched to fit. Note if looping, duration of loop.).

Useful information in response would be:
1: Sound file (location to find it).
2: Source. (For attribution.).

Yes, it's a bit more hassle to do it 'by the book', but it is better, in the end.

Lastly, if you have things stored only on your pc, it may be a good idea to use googlecode and / or TortoiseSVN for external storage and version control. (Nice, free solutions, and surprisingly easy to use.).

BTW: For some reason I understand that the forum rules wants us to not post artwork; I assume that is for copyright reasons. Artwork under the CC licence should be okay. If not, we'll need some other solution.
BTW2: Nice april fool's. Best one so far was over at world of tanks I believe. :)
Marduk

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop