Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Dan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Just registered to say: You make awesome games, GP.
Though Im still waiting for those DLCs.
Dan
Newly Registered

Postby Kreptyne » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Whenever i see eggplants little thing on the map i just get a feeling some tentacle will be happening in the game
Kreptyne

Postby ShadowedDalaketx » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 pm

What I see here is a flash that to my eyes is, like others I've seen, distinctly in the "Most Likely to be an Epic Finished Game" category.

I have, however, noticed a minor bug that I have managed to reproduce a myriad of times: In the gallery if you view the scenes until after the point where the Dream Eater would have given you a skill from them, upon clicking another nothing is seen except black. It takes exiting the gallery and re-entering to get it to show up again. I do hope this little tid-bit of info helps on your next bug-swatting.

For now, I, Dalaketx, return to the shadows and wait until I must speak once more.
Who says I have to do anything? It sure as hell ain't me!

I do what I want where i want when I want...

Unless She disagrees...

Just remember... I'll be around... Watching...
ShadowedDalaketx

Postby Lokisana » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Gorepete Wrote:I can't seem to replicate this... did it occur before or after the tutorial / you kill the two gorgers? Maybe the tutorial didnt turn off properly for whatever reason so the game thought it was still paused. If you can be a bit more descriptive of the scenario, that would be great!

It was happening before the last version came out. With the version here now, there have been significantly fewer problems for freezing. Before, with the save sigil just before attacking the Gorger king, I was frozen in place. Mistress wouldn't move, attack or anything. The only thing I was able to do was hit space to activate the sigil. Inside the save screen it worked perfectly fine, though, as if there was no problem at all. Anyway, it hasn't happened again. :)

Gorepete Wrote: Six hours :o The wasps are on a countdown timer. After you kill the first one or two, the borders drop. You can either leave the area or continue to kill the waves that drop down. After 4 or so, you should notice the background animations change. After you kill 6 the elite wasp should spawn, triggering the sex scene, new ability, and a nice treat for your Gorger pal. If you zone in and out the timers will reset. You just have to stick it out on one screen until you kill 6 or so of the jerks.

THANKYOUSOVERYMUCH! Loved the Gorger animations xD
Lokisana
Newly Registered

Postby MobileGrunt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 am

Gorepete Wrote:
darkgimos Wrote:First of all,i must say that you are doing a very nice job,and i respect you for that.I love so fucking much your games...your ideas and gameplay is so fucking awersome :D.........please dude complete them :D

Aw thanks. And, YOU AREN'T MY SUPERVISOR!!! (therapy cranes bawk)

Did you just quote Archer?
MobileGrunt

Postby talin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 am

So far, really nice. although I've noticed the screen got smaller since I last checked in (sorry if it was a while, I got sidetracked in the RP section and with life) The plus to your resizing is that now we have (ironically) MORE space to move around in which I'm all for. If the screen resize is responsible for the much improved frame rate then leave it as it is because I believe that takes priority. The combat with the bees is greatly improved although I would recommend making it so they only take 4 hits instead of 5 and that the number of minion bees/wasps is reduced to three or four before the elite comes in (this will help keep the repetitiveness down). I also have the optional idea of maybe giving the elites their own special move (or maybe a less damaging/slower version of an attack from the main boss, they are the "elite" forces of that boss after all.)
What is a goal but an attempt to gain a purpose? We don't really want the goals and advancements for themselves, we want them because it gives us a reason to act.
RP DnD roller: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
talin

Postby Mechanios » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Thaedael Wrote:Dear Gorepete,
Would you like your name in green instead? Tempted to just ask you to be a moderator at this point, since you basically a) promote the site, b) are awesome c) are awesome d)made referances to eggplants, and various other projects in dusty's castle, e) down to earth f) and will abuse your mod powers. Granted I would have to go and talk to Renara about it and all. It would save you having to wait for me approving the a million and one posts in your thread.

I smell a promoootiooon~ All in all, wasn't there an idea going around that producers/creators/programmer (Those fewbadasses that make fap material games) would have a different coloured name?
Mechanios

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Destrocto Wrote:would love to know when or, whether or not you'll be adding sound.

Oh eventually I will add sound, I guess. Of course that would mean I need to find sounds and background music first. Audio is a lot harder to get without stepping on copyright toes than you would think.

Thaedael Wrote:Would you like your name in green instead? Tempted to just ask you to be a moderator at this point, since you basically a) promote the site, b) are awesome c) are awesome d)made referances to eggplants, and various other projects in dusty's castle, e) down to earth f) and will abuse your mod powers. Granted I would have to go and talk to Renara about it and all. It would save you having to wait for me approving the a million and one posts in your thread.

Abuse the hell out em, sir. But yeah, I would be happy to help.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Destrocto » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:14 pm

yeah gorepete I don't know if you saw or remember at one point in it was either corta's platformer or one of the threads for samus. They made a huge storage and test file for sounds likes moans, and what not. And it was open to anyone to use on this site for their games. Anyways still great work on the game, you are constantly adding new game mechanics as well as filling people's appetite for new sex scenes. Good work, and If this site could get advertising You would and should get paid some of the money from them. Right now a friend and I are working on making a site to make the Armored core V multiplayer experience MUCH MUCH better. Namco Bandai failed a bit in making it work efficiently and effectively without making people wait 2 to 6 hours sometimes to hope someone tries to invade one of their dying territory's or vice versa.
Destrocto

Postby Marduk » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Just registered to say that yes, this project is getting the forums a few more users.

Cool game, enjoy the art. :)

Now, I noticed there was talk about sound. I thought I should mention a neat little resource: http://www.freesound.org/

It has a huge collection of sounds in the public domain (creative commons - rules) (including at least one orgasm pack, swords hitting all sorts of things, various ambience, etc.). I'll be surprised if you can't find something to use there.

On another note, it is not THAT uncommon that projects blow up with hard drive failures or similar. You may want to use googlecode ( http://code.google.com/hosting/ ). Just in case. :ugeek:

Regards,
Me
Marduk

Postby 12eku » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 am

Ok, so who else has noticed the background scenes advance and that the bee-girls loose clothes as you weaken and defeat them? Cause if you haven't that's awful. It is the little things that GP puts in that makes his games of the highest quality. YOU BOW BEFORE HIM NOW!! OR I EET UUR FAYSE!
[Adding Chaos]
12eku

Postby MobileGrunt » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:55 am

Yeah, after a few kills, the gorger stops charging and they're up close and struggling. Then when you beat the elite, the gorger has won and is abusing them.
MobileGrunt

Postby 8749 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 am

Seems really good soo far- kinda just posting so i can be notified when new updates arrive. itll be nice if we can make the screen a lil bigger tho o.o having trouble looking at the tiny figures -.-

Re: (Cancelled) Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Ath » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:56 am

I nearly shat bricks.
Ath

Postby dik3y » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Damn you, and your april joke!!!!!!! I almost died when i saw it's cancelled... -_-
"Men are only good for one thing. Women are good for six."
dik3y

Postby TheIdeaGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:09 pm

HOLY CRAP DUDE, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!

Speaking of holy crap, perhaps it could be an attack or obstacle for humorous effect, what with her being a demon and all. Digested food for thought.
I'm always checking in online if you want any kind of help, ideas, or criticism: fling a PM my way!
TheIdeaGuy

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:00 pm

If I hadn't known what day this was, I would have had a sad.
Lucky777

Postby OMGTANGERINES » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Ooh, let's check the LoK for-HNNGH
God damn you, pete.
Gorepete Wrote:Kidneys and other internal organs are over rated. As long as she has a womb and rectum we are good to go.
OMGTANGERINES

Postby The_Day » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 pm

GOD , you just give me a heart attack

not bad pete , not bad..
The_Day
Newly Registered

Postby SpaceTurtle » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:10 pm

AAUUGH. You almost gave me a heart attack. This isn't something you joke about. Oh God.
SpaceTurtle
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop