Chaos

A place to post shared animations, character models, sounds, artwork and more for others to use. It's all about collaboration baby!

Chaos

Postby Luciphage » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:15 am

Well I've been following this project for a little while, but I wasn't able to contribute anything due to excessive work at the college. Anyways, I remember reading something about (among others) a Sonic the Hedgehog world too in the story idea's section. I'm unsure if that is actually the case or not, but I had a little free time so I decided to draw out a version of Chaos 0 on my Wacom tablet in case you guys wanted to use it. It's a bit unclean since I started running out of time towards the end, but if you would like to use it you are more than welcome to touch it up a bit. Already separated head into different symbols though to make it easier to move around the back pieces of the head behind other layers(though I still included original head uncut if you want to separate it a different way).

PS: used the cock from the ditto file as a template since I thought it suited the character type perfectly, so due credit to the person that created that. And since the character actually can make tentacles out of himself, I suppose it's a good setup for any of you tentacle rape fans out there, though I probably won't be working on that :P

Sorry about wall of txt, i'm done :3
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Chaos_0.swf [ 27.69 KiB | Viewed 14134 times ]

Luciphage

Re: Chaos

Postby Luciphage » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 am

Fla file here
Attachments
Chaos_0.fla
(779 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
Luciphage

Postby Ketsueki » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 am

It seems to be just a still-frame. It's much easier to produce a still-image (jpeg/png/etc) and include the .fla for the flash people than it is to embed the flash object (which I had trouble getting to work right for some silly reason. I guess flash still occasionally breaks on Linux systems.)
Ketsueki

Postby Luciphage » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Yeah, i realized a little late unfortunately that I picked up the wrong file. That was my backup save. The one I planned to upload had both parts of legs separated as well as the arms and had a slight standing animation(like a typical fighting style bobbing up and down...thought it suited his surreal appearance). Unfortunately I'm unable to find it anymore though so I'm thinking I might have accidentally deleted it or saved over it somehow. Oh well, sorry about that :)
Luciphage

Return to Resources