Krystal's Head

A place to post shared animations, character models, sounds, artwork and more for others to use. It's all about collaboration baby!

Re: Krystal's Head

Postby MrBear » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 am

Outonbail Wrote:Any updates on this?

Forums have been surprisingly quite dead. Im sure they are updating this for an official release on some websites.
MrBear

Postby Valaska » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 am

trunks2585 Wrote:Dude, SFA was on the gamecube, and it wasn't horrible graphics, they even had some fancy graphics option if your TV was a newer model that could support it, fox's tail was usually over the top furry but the face never got that way. It was all a style choice.

Oooohh yes they were lol.
Valaska

Postby gamsheid » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 am

T.T my computer crashed... Took a while to get it fixed. I wish I had more to give, but this is what I got so far. Hope you enjoy.

Still need to draw a few expressions, breast sizes, breast milk, cocks, items,and some other stuff... oh and the cum... can't forget about the cum >.>

Oh god and then I have to convert it all from Illustrator to Flash... *twitch*
Attachments
Krystal5.png
Krystal6.png
Krystal7.png
gamsheid
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:30 am

Looks hawt. Great work so far
MrBear

Postby haloman » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:13 am

nice! looks awsome. i love her face in the last picture
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby MrBear » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:24 am

haloman Wrote:nice! looks awsome. i love her face in the last picture

Ikr? Best picture of all 3 :P
MrBear

Postby Valaska » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:24 am

Erm.... I used to look forward to this till I read breast milk and seen the buldge of the cock ripping through her flesh under that suit haha... Option to turn the impailment and obvious soon to be death cock buldge off?
Valaska

Postby MrBear » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:46 am

Valaska Wrote:Erm.... I used to look forward to this till I read breast milk and seen the buldge of the cock ripping through her flesh under that suit haha... Option to turn the impailment and obvious soon to be death cock buldge off?

Ew I didnt even see the cock bulge until you mentioned it. I believe you can take the breast milk off since it will have to be activated with an item anyway, such as a needle maybe? Idk about the bulging of teh penis though.
MrBear

Postby Csbears » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 am

Awesome cake filled with awesomesauce and topped off with awesome icing....this is awesome.
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby Xananos » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I love her O face, but I think her open mouth could use a bit of work. And I don't remember if cock bulging was in the original, but could you either make it less... severe, or at least on a toggle? I would sincerely appreciate that.
Xananos

Postby MrBear » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Xananos Wrote:I love her O face, but I think her open mouth could use a bit of work. And I don't remember if cock bulging was in the original, but could you either make it less... severe, or at least on a toggle? I would sincerely appreciate that.

Well I just checked to see if there was cock bulging in one of the original games like shit, and no. The vagina just spreads, but thats normal. Lol
MrBear

Postby gamsheid » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm

lol don't worry there will be toggles for practically everything =P
I just wanted to cover a large range for just about anyone to enjoy.
So that includes tenticals, breast expansion, multiple outfits, impregnation (like an inside picture of the cock shooting sperm into the womb), etc... But yeah you'll be able to choose which ones you want to see so don't worry.
gamsheid
Newly Registered

Postby Axel Delerose » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:25 am

That's pretty impressive. I have a question, are you going to have a mix of tentacle and cock at the same time?
Axel Delerose

Postby gamsheid » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Possibly >.>
I always get irritated when I play a game and it's just one or the other... never both. So I'll put in that option when I start drawing up the tentacles.

But first I need to finish the basic animation like the one from the original game that I'm basing this off of. (Hopefully I'll finish that by the end of this week)
gamsheid
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 am

gamsheid Wrote:lol don't worry there will be toggles for practically everything =P
I just wanted to cover a large range for just about anyone to enjoy.
So that includes tenticals, breast expansion, multiple outfits, impregnation (like an inside picture of the cock shooting sperm into the womb), etc... But yeah you'll be able to choose which ones you want to see so don't worry.

Oooo tentacles. Hurry up and finish this :D
MrBear

Postby Axel Delerose » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:53 am

gamsheid Wrote:Possibly >.>
I always get irritated when I play a game and it's just one or the other... never both. So I'll put in that option when I start drawing up the tentacles.

amen to that.

Gamsheid Wrote:But first I need to finish the basic animation like the one from the original game that I'm basing this off of. (Hopefully I'll finish that by the end of this week)

No rush for me dude. Take as much time as you need, I know it will be a pretty good coding job.
Axel Delerose

Previous

Return to Resources