Sloppy seconds

A place to post shared animations, character models, sounds, artwork and more for others to use. It's all about collaboration baby!

Sloppy seconds

Postby yoyooyo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Most of the scenes seem to go along like undress, fuck, cum, done. I think it would be nice to see some sloppy seconds. See the hidden unfinished scene with wolf link. (short cut from loading scene: skip forwards 3 times, move right, skip backwards 2 times)

He keeps going after he cums (though I think he deserves a few seconds to rest). The way the cum is animated, like a sticky lube, is awesome. In addition to being in the face, and apparently somewhat unwilling, it makes it my favourite scene so far.

Here's my idea: For some scenes, make an option to keep going if you have enough experience/stamina. Say a boss needs to go three or four times before he is fully satisfied, and if you don't have enough experience/stamina to go through all the animations, he will reject/insult/be disappointed with you, and you'll have to go back and train/rest/bathe.

I think it would also be more logical this way; having Krystal try and fail if she doesn't meet the requirements, rather than simply preventing the scene from happening.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I love it!

Edit: typo
yoyooyo
LoK Team Member

Re: Sloppy seconds

Postby DemonFiren » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Typo? Where?

Well...I was thinking about something similar as well. Precum at the VERY least...
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Mr.Elefant » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 am

I think the typo was when yoo used ";" instead of ":" maybe?

I thought there were certain things you had to do before being able to pass certain points.
Like fucking all the Sharpclaws before being in a scene with Scales.
So this would seem like another option to use to progress through the game (rather than being engaged in all of the scenes).
I'm right 98% of the time.
Who cares about the other 3%.
Mr.Elefant

Postby yoyooyo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 pm

I used flash a few years ago, and I thought I'd try it out again. I've edited the sloppy scene I was talking about, and I'm pretty happy about how it came out. It's not interactive or anything, but I hope you like it. It loops after about 45 seconds.

I know you're not requesting scenes right now, but still, I'll upload the source just in case someone wants it.

Warning: sound
Attachments
wolfkryedit.fla
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 360 times
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

wolfkryedit.swf [ 150.79 KiB | Viewed 46130 times ]

yoyooyo
LoK Team Member

Postby Pyron » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Very nice. that's the sorta stuff people 'should' see when they >forward through the files to the unfinished bits.
gr8 scene :)
"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't."
Pyron

Postby Visplane_Overflow » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm

I see what you're saying, and it's an interesting idea.

Wolf Link still needs a knot :P
Visplane_Overflow

Postby nebrose » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:55 pm

i completely agree with this, i mean bosses should allways out do their subordenants,expecially here.
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, plus it just...fits, somehow. Scales, Wolf Link, all the big baddies need either quantity or quality.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Ketsueki » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 am

Yes, that is quite nice.
Ketsueki

Postby bobsen » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Well, plus it just...fits, somehow. Scales, Wolf Link, all the big baddies need either quantity or quality.

is wolf-link a baddy?
bobsen

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Everything that does...uhm, amuse itself with K without actually getting her to Fox - happy end! Wee! Or...Mmbll...slurp?

Ah, yes. Everything that meets these conditions can be considered evil, or at least not on your side.
DemonFiren

Postby nebrose » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:31 pm

bobsen Wrote:
DemonFiren Wrote:Well, plus it just...fits, somehow. Scales, Wolf Link, all the big baddies need either quantity or quality.

is wolf-link a baddy?

actually... only the game redesighners know that, since nothing has been said in bold about it, we don't know.
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
nebrose

Postby CascaV » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 am

I was really hoping that we could implement something like that since sometimes it's just fun to watch her get cummed on in certain ways over and over until... well, matters at hand are satisfied. And for some of us like myself the more cum the better so if during all that time she has the model cum, plus the animation cum and they continue to cum in/on her it would just make the experience that much better.
CascaV

Postby spartan117 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 am

i agree with the cumming but only if it dosent cause the actual animation to slow down.
spartan117

Postby nebrose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:21 pm

spartan117 Wrote:i agree with the cumming but only if it dosent cause the actual animation to slow down.

seconded, thirded and fourthed, just to show how much i agree
nebrose

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:37 pm

I have a fast machine. No worries xD
Nah...well, there's a blue vixen as wallpaper, so it's a komputer.

And yes, I'd be rather careful with the lag.
DemonFiren

Postby prettypinkpwny » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 am

I concur with the idea entirely. I think some swallowing sound effects would've been perfect during those "sloppy seconds".
prettypinkpwny

Postby dandan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm

yeah, there was always something specially good on that scene. It'd be interesting to see it used in more places. Oh, how about with the Lizard Girl in the bar? Showing they have been going for a while now
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby OmegaXIII » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Sloppy Seconds would be awesome considering how just about everyone around is an extremely sexual creature.

The encounter animations could be reworked to feature a third button to move forward, which would just repeat certain animations except the cum would remain on Krystal. There could be some limit on how many times (two or three) the dominant party can repeat before the player is forced to quit. It could even have some extra experience gained from it.
Emerald and Sapphire by OmegaXIII - An erotic adventure inspired by the awesome "Legend of Krystal" flash game.
Heated Twilight by Omega XIII - An erotic revision of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Should you read, please review.
OmegaXIII

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:06 pm

OmegaXIII Wrote:Sloppy Seconds would be awesome considering how just about everyone around is an extremely sexual creature.

The encounter animations could be reworked to feature a third button to move forward, which would just repeat certain animations except the cum would remain on Krystal. There could be some limit on how many times (two or three) the dominant party can repeat before the player is forced to quit. It could even have some extra experience gained from it.

I like the added exp idea. Somethig else to consider is as your EXP goes up perhaps have a secondary option, so rather then just have certen portions repeet you get the cum lay remaining, but a variation of it. Like say for this one is she has under 450 exp she just gets her face humed again, above 450 EXp you get a secondarty option where she works his balls or something. Just to entice players to play more and even go back to older animations to see if anythign new has come p with a more sextualy worldly Krystal.
Ranard Lightningfall

Next

Return to Resources