KARI'S LEGEND OF KRYSTAL 2

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

KARI'S LEGEND OF KRYSTAL 2

Postby DeathAngelCiel » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:43 pm

G'day, I'm a new user here and of course, I wouldn't be opening a new topic if I wouldn't have a question. The thing is, I wanted to try out Kari's Legend of Krystal 2. When you reach the 3rd guard, it just doesn't seem to go any further from that point. You are supposed to get to the tavern or so after that, but I just can't find out how to get there. Does anyone know what's going on or was that game abandoned a long time ago?
DeathAngelCiel
Newly Registered

Re: KARI'S LEGEND OF KRYSTAL 2

Postby Onimiv » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:46 pm

DeathAngelCiel Wrote:G'day, I'm a new user here and of course, I wouldn't be opening a new topic if I wouldn't have a question. The thing is, I wanted to try out Kari's Legend of Krystal 2. When you reach the 3rd guard, it just doesn't seem to go any further from that point. You are supposed to get to the tavern or so after that, but I just can't find out how to get there. Does anyone know what's going on or was that game abandoned a long time ago?

I hadn't played it before but it does seem unfinished. Third guard bangs you if you're naked but I think "Reputation" stopped increasing.
Interesting that some don't want to touch you if you're filthy unless you're covered in their own sperm.
By the way here's a link for whoever wants to play it.

Edit: Hold up, after reading the comments it is indeed unfinished but you can get to the tavern by right-clicking (shows the flash context menu) then pressing Forward then doing it again with Play while on the 3rd scene (with the last guard).
It's rather pointless as it's the same thing with a different scenario. You can also do this in other scenes and it'll lead you to the next but it made me unable to walk right.

Here's a GIF:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Peek 2020-10-02 22-06.gif
Peek 2020-10-02 22-06.gif (473.92 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
"Hold me Gently, ​Kiss me Plenty!"
A.K.A. Titilonic

Find me Here
"I agree with that Onim person" ='D
Onimiv

Re: KARI'S LEGEND OF KRYSTAL 2

Postby DeathAngelCiel » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:22 pm

Thanks you kindly for your help.