Can someone pls help me find a rpg game I forgot the name

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Can someone pls help me find a rpg game I forgot the name

Postby antrox88 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:04 pm

hey can you help me find a game maybe you play it before i cant remember the full name but I think it started with ez something last time i play it whos 1-2 ago the game is a rpg here is the details : the game started with some hero female the who's trying to defeat a demon lord the succeeded to defeat him but before he disapire he say he will returne, then the game skips like 20 years after the defeat the demon lord and at the anniversary his spirit appears and swears that he will avenge his defeat and the he despair after that the princes and a friend go to a adventure guild to recruit a member to help them defeat the revived demon lord a find a powerful mage girl after thea the 3 character go on the adventure to search and defeat the demon lord, the go through a cave and the get caught by bandits than the demon lord spirit aspire poses the bandits and rape all 3 girl and corrupts them after the mage girls see the bandits are controlled by the spirit of the demon lord use a spell and all 3 girls manage to escape the cave after this you can choose witch of the 3 character you want to play with you can separate play with all 3 character , the mage becomes controlled, she was the most corrupted by the demon lord becomes a succubus ,the princess found out later in the game that her grandfather is the nosferatu and if you want you can pick to become a vampire to and the friend don't know because i never play here that is all i remember of the game
antrox88
Newly Registered

Re: Can someone pls help me find a rpg game I forgot the nam

Postby Blue56 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:57 am

Blue56

Return to General