*iskonsko* enters the arena!

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

*iskonsko* enters the arena!

Postby iskonsko » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:37 am

Hi everyone!

Almost forgot to introduce myself so here's a bit about me:
Like probably most of you...er, us, here, I'm a bit awkward socially. Let's just call it introverted;)
I read a lot of fantasy books
I've been playing pencil and paper role playing games since I was a kid, although the last few years that seems to have died down...grown up obligations and such :(
Computers and games...yup, grew up with them. Started on a Commodore (I'll wait here until the younger ones google it :) ) and was intrigued with code ever since.
I never made coding and creating games my job - and that's my biggest regret. So I am currently working on a game (you can check it out in the creative corner) in my spare time which might help me make that dream a reality.

And if you checked out the game you'll know it's adult themed (surprise :o ) so that's the reason I'm here. Because I, like many of you, have a stronger sexual side to me which is often hidden and perhaps a bit different than most regular folks around me. But let's not dwell on that - I hope to join in on some roleplaying threads and keep you informed on my game progress. If anyone wants to chat I'm quite friendly, although not online too often.
iskonsko

Re: *iskonsko* enters the arena!

Postby Lynxy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:09 am

Hi and welcome!
(I can't believe I'm being almost timely with a response, Woo)

I shall have to check out your game. Hope you have some fun while you're here!
Lynxy

Re: *iskonsko* enters the arena!

Postby iskonsko » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome!
And if you do check out Twisting Vines make sure to leave some feedback - you know us creative types like that! (it's not like I hover over people's shoulders while they play and go "Did you see that? How about this? Try that. What do you think?"...well, not a lot:) )
iskonsko

Return to General