A little bit of my story - Sexy Raccoon

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

A little bit of my story - Sexy Raccoon

Postby Sexy Raccoon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:00 pm

Nice to meet the whole community! I have known them for many years thanks to some of their game developers, I remember that it was thanks to Peach Untold Tale, more than 4 or 5 years ago I discovered them and saw so many people express their wishes to In such a creative way, I got hooked.

I confess that I am Latin American and I do not know how to speak English very well :? but thanks to the internet I do my best to communicate with you, since on the one hand I have my personal wishes to share my flash projects that I plan to do, but I do not want to be selfish and Just think of me, I want to get involved with active users, receive advice just as I can help you all.

Maybe I should have written this before but my specialty is not Adobe Flash or CS3 programming, although I do my best, but I do use Adobe Illustrator and After Effects very well, I have very clear terms of character animation and something on the basis to develop a game ... I just hope to share with you a wonderful game that is even inspiration for new users as were others for me. :D
Sexy Raccoon

Re: A little bit of my story - Sexy Raccoon

Postby iskonsko » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:22 am

Hi and welcome!
How is your development going? If you're not that good at coding perhaps stick to something simple or find someone to partner with - due to my own artistic ability being that of a blind duck with a paper bag over its head I had to resort to partnering up too :D
iskonsko

Postby Lynxy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:13 am

I'm no developer, but it's great seeing so many of you joining recently. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Lynxy

Postby Sexy Raccoon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Right now I have a small sample of what I have been doing, but I hope a little to have more freedom to put my own post of my game here, I hope for help from the administrators of LOK. I also know that as Christmas approaches I will be a little busy with my work, but I still hope to get more involved in this community :)
Sexy Raccoon

Return to General