Hello All

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Hello All

Postby WalkThruMaker » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi All,

I'm WalkThruMaker, brand new to the forums and lover of good storytelling and video games. As one can probably figure out from my name, I enjoy writing walkthroughs for games that are either A. incomplete yet fun to play (i.e. bug testing but with an overview of what's "supposed to happen") or B. Games that will unfortunately not be completed due to subject matter running into copyright issues.

Occasionally, I will do a Walkthrough for a completed game but only if the creators don't have one in mind or provide one already. I always get permission before starting a walkthrough and along the way, unless it is previously mentioned in the forum's development pages/notes released regarding the changelog, may ask about in-game events or "is such and such actually in the game because it was mentioned but isn't showing up in the latest version?"

Other than that, I just wanted to drop by and say Hi! I'm glad to be here and will help in any way I can for all of your games.
WalkThruMaker

Re: Hello All

Postby Aiwa » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:21 am

Hi! New here too and just getting a feel for things. Always appreciate the work that goes into walkthroughs, look forward to your stuff!
Aiwa

Postby Forbidden Codex » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi. Seems your not quite "new" anymore but I figured I'd still say hello, being new myself.
Forbidden Codex
Newly Registered

Postby Onimiv » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi there, WTM. I hope it's okay if I shorten that long nick. Have a good time!
"Hold me Gently, ​Kiss me Plenty!"
A.K.A. Titilonic

Find me Here
"I agree with that Onim person" ='D
Onimiv

Return to General