2019 Predictions

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: 2019 Predictions

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 am

TheUnknown Wrote:
MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Legend of Krystal fourms will take over the internets with mistress' big army.

Dank interwebs conquest does sound nice. The one legend to rule them all lol

Honestly guys, how are we going to conquest what is rightfully ours within the interwebs?
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:46 pm

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:
TheUnknown Wrote:
MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Legend of Krystal fourms will take over the internets with mistress' big army.

Dank interwebs conquest does sound nice. The one legend to rule them all lol

Honestly guys, how are we going to conquest what is rightfully ours within the interwebs?

Sell enough dank code or furry yiff material to afford to manage a global crime syndicate with the power to overthrow any third world despot in a matter of weeks perhaps. Just a theory :geek: .... a meme theory
TheUnknown

Postby Swarley » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:16 pm

I predict a very difficult year for the UK. I'm reading about it for a couple of days and it doesn't look good actually. I'm living in the UK for 2 years now and as I observed UK's economy is completely built on real estate. After Brexit forces foreign investors to find another markets British people will lose a lot of money. You may think about selling your property in the UK and invest in Europe as soon as possible. I suppose looking for a commercial property for sale in Madrid can be a good idea.

MOD EDIT: Removed link.
Swarley
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to General