I'm Back!!, Sorry Guys :(

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

I'm Back!!, Sorry Guys :(

Postby WingsofChange » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:57 am

Well as the title suggests I have returned. Just want to say sorry for my Hiatus absence in the past 18 months. Been busy with life, found nothing to comment on, and lost interest here which sadly apparently alot of people here has done as well. Also there's another reason that I grew out of.

I wounder who else left here for some of the same reasons, but returned. :?:

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Re: I'm Back!!, Sorry Guys :(

Postby musical74 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:00 am

You need to write 100 times "I will not disappear and return without cookies" because the lazy one (Lazy Kitsune) is wanting cookies.

Joking aside, I think a fair amount of us have taken a beak here and there - I know I took a break and returned. Hope you can stick around and enjoy the craziness that is LoK!
musical74

Postby WingsofChange » Tue May 01, 2018 3:54 am

musical74 Wrote:You need to write 100 times "I will not disappear and return without cookies" because the lazy one (Lazy Kitsune) is wanting cookies.

Joking aside, I think a fair amount of us have taken a beak here and there - I know I took a break and returned. Hope you can stick around and enjoy the craziness that is LoK!

Wait you're telling me she needs thous cookies again uggh I was just at the store too, Damn.

Well in all seriousness I have been on and off here for a few minutes scattered days lurking and noticed a steady decline of users on the site over time, but I could be wrong.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
WingsofChange

Postby Jumbo70 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:13 am

It's quite possible sadly. The RP section still seems to go strong and there is new posts in the creative corners daily but this haven called general does not have many permanent residents sadly.
Perhaps lack of intellectual discussion?
Jumbo70

Postby WingsofChange » Wed May 02, 2018 6:01 am

That too or maybe people were like me losing interest from lack of games getting updates or developers scraping them. There's multiple factors to why people maybe dropping like flies from these forums that they all could the the reason. I guess there's isn't a lot of intriguing threads in the general forum page.

WingsofChange

Postby maximilianos » Thu May 03, 2018 11:17 am

The evil thread is the only longstanding thread for a while (and also the main reason I check the forums).
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby Jumbo70 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:21 pm

i miss the blame thread :(
Jumbo70

Postby WingsofChange » Thu May 03, 2018 10:59 pm

Jumbo70 Wrote:i miss the blame thread :(

the funny thing is I remember it as well.

WingsofChange

Return to General