MF-Dungeon 2D Harem/Hypnosis Goodness

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

MF-Dungeon 2D Harem/Hypnosis Goodness

Postby hentai_agent » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi,
I'm Hentai Agent, one half of the MF-Dungeon Master team. I'd like to invite you to check out our project titled "MF-Dungeon". Mind F*ck-Dungeon is a 2D, pixel p*rn h-game which places you in the shoes of the main character named Karma. Karma has the ability to forcefully manipulate people into doing his bidding. As you can imagine this leads to some interesting situations, to say the least. Whether it's filling his pockets with other people's funds or dropping panties, he can do it. With a power like this there couldn't possibly be any draw backs--could there?

The game is constantly being improved and at this time we'd like even more input to help build a play experience that you can enjoy. This is where you come in.

MF-D is an 18+, uncensored, no-holds barred romp into Karma's world of raunchy desires as he decides to create his own personal sex dungeon. Use his powers to abuse, exploit and lewd your way into your own "harem". Mind F*ck your targets until they become your willing play puppets, strap them into compromising conditions and completely have your way with them -- the choice is yours.
Below are a few of the plans we have for development at the moment, a few of which are in progress or already implemented:

*Your own sex dungeon/harem. You can amass funds to build stations in your dungeon, each station with a specific purpose or mini-game associated with it.

*Upgrade both your dungeon and your home with appliances, tools and sex toys so that you can maximize your kink.

*Cater your gameplay experience to your liking from Karma's PC. From there you can control which content you're able to experience.

*Buy sex machines and have your mind f*kced vixens play to their heart's content.

Also here are some of the planned "Kinks" we'd like to implement :
*Dwarf Sex
*Huge dildo Play
*Assorted Sex Toys
*Bondage
*Milk Play
*Tit Play
*Spanking
*Fisting
*Dom/ Sub
*Water-Sports
*Family / Play
*Orgy
*Menage -a-Trois
*Mutual Masturbation
*Oral (Giving / Receiving)
*Configure spaces in the dungeon to resemble Prague f*ck houses.
*Bound/ Rope Play
*Sex-Torture / Edging
*Roleplay

Thanks for your time, and don't forget to visit our project at MF-Dungeon Home -- especially if you're in the mood to mind f*ck someone today. ^_-

-MF Dungeon Masters
hentai_agent
Newly Registered

Re: MF-Dungeon 2D Harem/Hypnosis Goodness

Postby iBalls » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 am

This looks pretty awesome. Hate to sound demanding but I think this may really benefit from a character customization option, if it doesn't already have one. It'd probably be quite easy to make a girl who looks like my favorite character, with these simple graphics.
iBalls

Return to General