Lok Hentai Watch-list

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Lok Hentai Watch-list

Postby WingsofChange » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:30 am

This this thread was something I was meaning to make a long time ago. Like the past favorite anime thread awhile back this is for the same thing, but this time with Hentai. So feel free to list any of your favorites here. Also can we steer clear of bad links that can cause viruses and other nasty computer shit, please.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Re: Lok Hentai Watch-list

Postby Trninja2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:31 am

I'm actually interested to know the name of the one in your sig.
Recently went back to check out the Bible Black series I had seen a while ago and realized
why I had forgotten about it (dark ending kinda bummed me out)
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby WingsofChange » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 am

Trninja2 Wrote:I'm actually interested to know the name of the one in your sig.
Recently went back to check out the Bible Black series I had seen a while ago and realized
why I had forgotten about it (dark ending kinda bummed me out)

The one in my signature is actually from an 90's hentai video game series called Viper from the now defunct Sogna company. Yeah for me I wasn't to into Bible Black either probably the genre of hentai it was.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby Rand » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:32 am

It's actually somewhat rare for me to remember the names of the hentai movies/series that I've watched, since most usually get a single viewing out of me unless I happen across them again while clicking through random hentai online and have a "oh, yeah, I've seen this one before" moment.

But a couple of personal favorites off the top of my head that I go back to often include Viper GTS, Futabu, Space Pirate Sarah and Tayu Tayu.
Rand

Postby Kankra » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Hmm, there are a few I find myself coming back to once in a while.

First, three of my favourites:
  • Beat Angel Escalayer (3 ep.): The one that started it all for me. Wonderful animation and it even has it's own intro theme. Still my favourite up to this day. Your go-to super heroine getting fucked/raped hentai.
  • Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru (4 ep.): A variety of fantasy characters get raped silly and it's a cum festival galore. There's one scene which might be disturbing. Essentially a halfling gets fucked by a giant minotaur and her belly extremely distorted by his dick, along with virgin blood flowing. It's basically loli rape under the guise of a halfling being the victim. Threw me off, but I enjoyed the rest of the series.
    And you can't really say no to moments like this:
    Spoiler (click to show/hide):

• Immoral Sisters (5 ep. across 2 volumes): A family consisting of two sisters and one hot blue haired milf is blackmailed into sex. In Vol. 2 the cuckolded father returns for more sex. The animation is okay. Nothing fancy, but not too bad either.

Other ones I can recommend:
  • Inda no Himekishi Janne (or Princess Knight Janne, 2 ep.): A queen and her not-blood-related daughter get raped into submission by ogres and end up pleasuring each other in a most peculiar way.
  • Star Jewel: Got cancelled after one episode, but still some awesome. Futas of two opposing factions go up against each other in sexual combat. Can't say no to that. A bit like Beat Angel Escalayer theme-wise.
  • Angel Blade & Angel Blade Punish (about 6 ep., 3 for each series and one bonus scene for the first one): Again a heroine setting with demons and Futas. Quite fun to watch.
  • Jukujo Shigan: A more recent release, only one episode so far. A teenage dude sitting at home finally wants to have sex and gets curious about the neighbor MILF. Animation is sometimes great, sometimes eh, but damn if that isn't one of the best milfs in a hentai ever. She's the one in my profile pic. Made me come back to LoK to put her in a few RPs.
  • Princess Knight Catue (3 episodes, 1 bonus scene): WARNING. This one is more on the wild side of things. Not really for everybody (contains cu m barfing). Fantasy setting, princess gets raped by all kind of things.

If people are interested, I can update the list when I get back home tomorrow.
Kankra

Postby SandBox288 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 am

Hoo boy! This is what I need :)
SandBox288
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Anyone happen to know of the names of any Hentai Series that involve cross-dressing, Traps, and or Feminization/Sissification?
Kuragari

Postby Kankra » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Anyone happen to know of the names of any Hentai Series that involve cross-dressing, Traps, and or Feminization/Sissification?

Not many of those, as far as I know. Besides the classic "Boku no Piko", I only found "Shounen Maid Curo-kun: Tenshi no Uta" which might be more down your alley than the former.
Kankra

Return to General