Looking for a RPGMaker game

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Looking for a RPGMaker game

Postby FTG82 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:08 am

Hello internet. It's me FORTHEGODs (people don't know me sadly :( ). So a long time ago I found a game on youtube that a youtuber was playing called Violated Heroine and I could never find the game myself. He said it was a RPGMaker game that was being translated over from japanese. I wanted to play it when he was playing but it looked very undone but that was almost 2 years ago. I'm now looking for the game again and would very much like to play it if anyone could help me please. :D :D
I don't know how to adult :!: :!: . Who let me adult :?: :?: ? That was a very bad idea :| :| .
FTG82

Re: Looking for a RPGMaker game

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:27 am

The search engines Google, Bing, and Yahoo Search are all capable of finding this information easily. A helpful place to figure out how to download and install the game is the anime sharing wiki, with the specific page linked here.

In the future, I'd recommend using those search engines to find the information you're looking for.

For others: I'd recommend the game, but it's very obviously incomplete, and we're likely to see this continue as new content is added. The translated version has some crashes and missing translations, but there's plenty of content that's fully functional.
Zeus Kabob

Postby FTG82 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 pm

@Zeus Kabob I've tried Google, Bing, and Yahoo Search but all the links i find look really sketchy. So i was hoping to find a link that was trust worthy on here
I don't know how to adult :!: :!: . Who let me adult :?: :?: ? That was a very bad idea :| :| .
FTG82

Postby Ungawa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:43 am

Check here:

http://violatedheroine.referata.com/wik ... ed_Heroine

Also, just to add to what Zeus is saying, there's a lot of bugs on the most recent update so it's best to wait for a bit. Not a bad game, but it's really incomplete.
Ungawa

Return to General