Not Quite Sure Where This Would Go

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Not Quite Sure Where This Would Go

Postby Jiktaq » Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello everyone! I plan on expanding my attempt of helping a friend out. He is currently making an erotic Sci-Fi tabletop game and for the most part a great deal of it is done. It has some advertisements and promo stuff on other sites such as darknest, fenoxo blog, and CHYOA, however you can never have enough exposure! I help him with it by being a beta tester and work on editing the documents as he completes them.

My question is, where would I set up shop showing off some of these things? I'd imagine in teh creative section...but where? Would it just be in Non-Flash Projects? Just a discussion topic? I'm new to this site and the only projects I see are a part of software that's pretty much making them video games, nothing relating to tabletop. So just want to make sure that I place it down in the correct spot and not worry about ticking off a person or two.
Jiktaq

Re: Not Quite Sure Where This Would Go

Postby Jiktaq » Tue May 30, 2017 8:10 pm

If no one is able to, or doesn't want to, answer this soon then I'll just assume that it's cool to put into Non-Flash Projects
Jiktaq

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 pm

If there's a set of codified rules with a reasonable amount of erotic art or writing content, then it can go into Non-Flash projects. Without a set of rules and erotic content, it should go in Creative Discussion.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Jiktaq » Tue May 30, 2017 10:02 pm

There's no picture content quite yet, but it is always evolving as the days go by and pictures are planned to be commissioned once he saves up enough money. Thus far it's just a really fleshed out tabletop game
Jiktaq

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:15 pm

As I said, if there's a reasonable amount of erotic writing content, then it's appropriate to go in the Non-Flash section. For example, a system like World of Darkness could be used for erotic roleplaying, but the source material doesn't have any erotic content. If the tabletop setting is of that kind, it should go in Discussion instead, since it doesn't qualify as an erotic project.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Jiktaq » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:04 pm

I put it into the Non-Flash projects. It has plenty of erotic content, such as sex modifications, sex stats for sexual combat (rape), fertility/impregnation/heat mechanics, some races having sex religions, and demons that may or may not embody lust. Plus the biggest bads in the game's universe out to turning females into breeding vats. I'm going under the assumption that will give it a pass on erotic writing content
Jiktaq

Return to General