Dunno where to put this, but here ya go

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Dunno where to put this, but here ya go

Postby Leon Glacia » Mon May 29, 2017 12:41 pm

So, I got bored and decided to practically story-board an entire game for this site. Normally it's a simple matter of getting a few developers together and spending hour after hour after hour after hour after hour working to entertain you all, but I'd rather try a slightly different approach. I'd like it if someone could teach me some of the things needed to create a game so that I could be more helpful. I would also appreciate it if some people would jump in and offer to help, so if you're interested, let me know. I dunno, this probably should've gone to Creative Corner, but I didn'tplan the post, just the question.
Leon Glacia

Re: Dunno where to put this, but here ya go

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 pm

The Resources section has a lot of helpful info, and I'm sure after you search through, any further questions can be answered by some of our skilled animators/programmers.
Zeus Kabob

Re: Dunno where to put this, but here ya go

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Do you plan to share your storyboards? What kind of game, what kind of characters, etc, make a big impact on what sorts of things you need to learn.

I like teaching, I wouldn't mind helping you to create some learning materials for the sake of the LoK community.
AcetheSuperVillain

Return to General