I Am Introducing... Asphaltoid!

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

I Am Introducing... Asphaltoid!

Postby Asphaltoid » Sat May 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Hey, guys.

I'm Asphaltoid! Why...? I like mysteries as well, by which I mean I have no idea...!

For a long while, I lurked in the Creative area, trying out the amazing games you locals have made and... I eventually got inspired to contribute. I never do that. Thank you for sharing your passion, smut, and storytelling.

About me? I'm a dashing young creator with a love for all things witty, hot and awesome, and modesty, too. The latest hot game I played was The Last Sovereign, which was my third replay and is also awe-inspiring in its execution.

Right now, I'm on a half-empty train to a small town, after I already successfully 1) missed my bus and 2) missed my train connection once... and who knows what else the day has in store for me? So forgive me my lack of an avatar and my phone's tendency to butter words.

I hope I make it in one piece. :o

That's it from me!

Keep rocking! Or asphalting 8-) hehuehueh

-Asphaltoid the Dread Commuter

Ps missed the first train of the day. Three is company? :lol:
Asphaltoid

Re: I Am Introducing... Asphaltoid!

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sun May 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Nice to meet you. I've missed a train or two in my day as well.

So what's your specialty? Writing? Art? Programming?
AcetheSuperVillain

Re: I Am Introducing... Asphaltoid!

Postby Asphaltoid » Mon May 08, 2017 7:12 am

My specialty is programming, where I have lots of formal training and all the jazz. Next is the writing. I'm worst at the art part. I have to do all 3 for a fledgling project, though, so... I'll definitely look into commissioning a real artist later on, let me say that :D
Asphaltoid

Return to General