Musical's stories

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Musical's stories

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 am

Having gotten the OK, I'll put my stories here (since they are just little one-shot stories...with one huge exception!) This one is about an 18 year old boy, a youko (kitsune that focuses on her legs), a succubus, and a dark elf. Others will have other monstergirl types (since all of these are from a monstergirl forum originally) but think you all will enjoy them!

A succubus high school principal, bored with paperwork, is startled by a youko teacher dragging a boy in...

Youko: Principal, you have GOT to help me! Jimmy refuses to work at any of his classes! All his classes are a D- at BEST, except sex ed...he really seems to like that one. BUT...what good can he do, if the only thing he's good at is staring at female assests??

Jimmy: PFFFFFFTTTTTTT What are you gonna do?? No one says I need an education!

The succubus principal nods, wondering how to deal with this insolent teen...then a smile starts forming.

Succubus: I'll take care of this personally. Return to your class, Marshi...oh, and tell Kaasi to come here.

The youko nods, leaving...and in a few minutes a dark elf shows up.

Kaasi: What's up, boss? *notices the boy...then smiles when the succubus motions for Kaasi to sit, so she does...on Jimmy's lap*

Jimmy: Uh....

Kaasi: Just relax, cutie, and hear what the principal has to say.

Succubus: So, you love sex ed but nothing else eh? I have an arrangement for you then. Kaasi here will oversee your classes. If you start showing marked improvement, I'll let you enjoy these *showing off her prominent breasts* not to mention this and this *gesturing at her pussy and showing off her ass*

Jimmy: Re-really?

Succubus: Oh yes, I believe you just need a little...motivation. HOWEVER, if your grades continue to be poor...well, Kaasi's in charge of your education, and I'm sure she can *convince* you to do better. *Kaasi smiles, causing Jimmy to sweat nervously* So...that's my deal. Either your grades improve and you have a hot succubus lover...or they stay where they are and you have a dark elf mistress, your choice.

*Two months later, Jimmy's parents are amazed at how his grades are showing very marked improvement. Jimmy's mother asks him what caused him to shape up so much*

Jimmy: Let's just say the principal offered me a choice, and I did NOT care for the *continue the way you are going* choice. Anyway, I gotta get to class, I promised the principal I'd help her with something! *goes to class*

Jimmy's Dad: Wow, I don't know what that succubus said to him, but it sure woke him up! Even coming to class on a saturday to help out!

*At the school, in the prinipal's office, the succubus is currently breastfeeding Jimmy*

Succubus: See, now isn't this much better than having Kaasi lord over you? And after you've had your fill of breast milk, we'll examine your sex skills. Remember to shoot your cum inside me this time!
musical74

Re: Musical's stories

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:27 am

And another, *mamono* is another word for *monstergirl* holstaurus is a cow-babe, crow tengu is a siren from a distant land,

The MAMONO DATING SERVICE

Tired of those human women always shooting you down? Your friday nights are boring because women just don't care about your hopes and dreams? We have just the things for you! Yes, it's the Mamono Dating Service! You want hot sex immediately? We have a variety of succubi willing to please! You want a cuddler? Weresheep and holstauruses are waiting for you! You want someone interested in poetry? We have crow tengu available! You want a gaming buddy, a companion, someone to spar with even? We have them all, just give the Mamono Dating Service a chance! Check us out at Http//www.MamonoDS.com and never have to worry about a lonely night again!***

* Mamono Dating Service not responsible if you get the chosen mamono preggers
** Mamono Dating Service not responsible if the chosen mamono accidentally hurts you. You want a date with an Orge, we can do that, but if she hurts you in the course of the date, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
musical74

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:29 am

A tanuki merchant, trying to sell a goblin a weapon other that the club she always seems to have

Tanuki: The club of yours is too outdated, you need better weapons! Why don't you try this warhammer?

Goblin: (after looking at it a bit) It...looks really complicated.

T: Oh, it'll take some training, but once you get used to it, you'll be a beast ;)

G: Hmmmm.....pass, looks too complicated.

T: All right...how about this crossbow? You'll never have to worry about those larger mamono trying to steal your man away!

G: But...but...that looks vicious...and I don't want to kill anyone if I can help it :(

T: (sighing) Let's see...what about a dagger?

G: Dagger?

T: Think *small sword*, and this particular one has a vemon attached that temporarily paralyzes its victim, making it perfect!

G: *tries it a few times* I'll use this as a backup weapon, how much?

T: Well....800 gold.

G: I got a better idea *slashes the Tanuki on her arm, temporarily paralyzing her, then runs off with the new venomous dagger* :twisted:

T:(30 minutes later, after the vemon wears off) I can't believe I let that goblin beat me at my OWN game :evil:
musical74

Postby musical74 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:31 am

ushi-oni is a scary spider-woman that is QUITE strong

Guy goes in to the doctor's office, complains he feels like a salamander punched him in the gut a bunch while he was sleeping. The Arch imp receptionist asks a few generic questions, then heads back to tell the doctor. The arch imp comes back a few minutes later and says that the normal holsty doctor is unavailable, would he mind someone else? Deciding it can't wait, he agrees, and a succubus nurse comes in to take him into a room

Succubus nurse: All right, so you are complaining of gut pain, and this is sudden. Sleep with any mamono like a ushi-oni?

Guy: Um, no

Succubus: Sleep with a ogre, then?

Guy: Um, don't think this is related to a mamono. I haven't loved any mamono for a few weeks.

Succubus: A...few WEEKS? Dear sir, once we find out what happened, I shall have to take care of that, PERSONALLY. *gleam*

*Dark elf doctor comes in, guy winces, afraid what she's going to do*

Dark elf: So, gut pain eh? Sleep with a mamono that doesn't mind hurting you a bit?

Succubus: No, that's not it, we've ruled that out. He says it's been a few weeks since he loved a mamono

Dark Elf: Pregnant? *Both succubus and guy look at the dark elf funny* Oh come on, no laugh from either of you? Hmmm...you felt fine last night, yes?

Guy: That's right...was fine last night, woke up this morning in pain.

*Dark elf does a new *normal* tests, then smiles*

Dark elf: I suspect it's just a chest cold, that's been going around...BUT!

Guy: *gulping* But...what?

Dark elf: Seeing as you have not enjoyed a mamono in about a month, Calia (indicating the succubus) and I will have to do something about that. Calia, write a persciption for (some pain med) and be sure to include *mamono loving* as well. I think part of the problem is his not loving a mamono for so long! *leaves*

Succubus: Well...I can do part of that, RIGHT NOW! *strips the guy naked, proceeding to have sex with him in the room, making sure that he cums inside her* Yes, I really think we will be visiting you often, we need to make sure that you aren't feeling the gut pain from holding all that wonderful sperm in!
musical74

Postby musical74 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:44 am

Looks through the Adventures of CRUSH BOY that I did for another website and thinking "LOT of pages of little encounters that are all quite funny" and thinking "I suppose I could export them over here...but I'd to explain what a lot of these monstergirls are (since it's a monstergirl-theme website)... even if they are quite funny when you get who are the monstergirls are...

Next one: A kunoichi is something like a sneaky succubus, an inari is a fox-lady

A kunoichi, tired of being essentially a messenger girl, goes to career counselling. The Inari in charge greets her warmly, offers her a drink, and then asks a few questions...

Inari: So, you want to get out of the messenger field eh? No problem, there's plenty of jobs out there. Are you good with kids?

Kunoichi: N-no...I mean, I don't have any myself, and I'm not around them much so...

Inari: No problem there....are you good at upselling?

Kunoichi: *Blank look* what?

Inari: Upselling...never mind, if you don't know. Are you a good communicator?

Kunoichi: Um, not really...

And so it goes, with the kunoichi getting the feeling that she's trapped in her profession because that's about all she knows. However, at the conclusion...

Inari: I have the PERFECT job for you!

Kunoichi (depressed): And that is...?

Inari: Running a dating site!!

Kunochi: HUH? But...I don't know anything about...running a site...

Inari: You don't have to, you can get people to make sure it runs well. You have a great head for making sure results get done, you have a perfect record for getting the most out of your targets...I'll give my Succubus friend a call, I'm sure she'd LOVE to have you!

And so, a few days later, the Mamono Dating Service welcome their first kunoichi HR manager. Her job included making sure mamono were cared for, that the humans weren't being abused, and she got to meet lots of cute guys. About a month after accepting the job, she smiled, truly happy that her abilities were allowing her to meet so many guys, and they were coming to her...all she needed was time and there would be one that would fall in love with her
musical74

Return to General