Introductions! :)

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Introductions! :)

Postby Ryuji » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm

GlitterWaffles Wrote:I like waffles, I'm a sort of slut and a half-Korean lurker :P
lol im not a slut or a korean but i like waffles though :D
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??
Ryuji

Postby Xylas » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Ryuji Wrote:
GlitterWaffles Wrote:I like waffles, I'm a sort of slut and a half-Korean lurker :P

Thats funny, I'm not a waffle but I like half-Korean sluts! :lol:
Xylas

Postby Axel » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 am

WLS, not-so-comfy under a category, and I like artists that put "feeling" into art. Wish I could, if I could color right.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Postby sabitsuki » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:51 am

Ryuji Wrote:

everyday i'm shufflin, i'm shufflin
1234 let me hear you scream if you want some more
Like ahh~
Push it, push it~
Watch me work it-
I'm
perfect

sabitsuki

Postby dndman997 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 am

Hello im dnd, i dont feel comfortable with saying my real name. though some people at the local game shop call me ruffles >.> but anyway im not much of a flash user but i specialize more in photoshop :D
dndman997

Postby Zaraki » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey all, been viewing the forums for awhile, thought it was about time to make an account. All I will say for now is I am japanese, living in okinawa, most call me by my last name Zaraki, and I am very stoic in tone sometimes perhaps due to my beliefs in daoism.(taoism)
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby Axel » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 am

Zaraki Wrote:Hey all, been viewing the forums for awhile, thought it was about time to make an account. All I will say for now is I am japanese, living in okinawa, most call me by my last name Zaraki, and I am very stoic in tone sometimes perhaps due to my beliefs in daoism.(taoism)

So you're a pretty basic guy that happens to be level-headed? Sorry, just making an inference.
Axel

Postby Zaraki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 am

Axel Wrote:
Zaraki Wrote:Hey all, been viewing the forums for awhile, thought it was about time to make an account. All I will say for now is I am japanese, living in okinawa, most call me by my last name Zaraki, and I am very stoic in tone sometimes perhaps due to my beliefs in daoism.(taoism)

So you're a pretty basic guy that happens to be level-headed? Sorry, just making an inference.

Heh, not sure what you were trying to say there? I was mentioning my stoic tone becuase that kinda how I talk on forums; just wanted to give a heads up so I don't give mixed signals when I talk on here thats all. I would hardly say I'm a pretty basic person though.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby thedude9351 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 am

from what i've read it doesn't sound like i belong on this site at first glance, but here we go I live in california my names Dan i'm a country boy i wear blue jeans flannel shits and a cowboy hat and i love to roleplay im a big d&d fan also love magic the gathering i'm a star wars nut keep up to date on the gaming news. Also i'm kinda awesome
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby Axel » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:30 am

thedude9351 Wrote:from what i've read it doesn't sound like i belong on this site at first glance, but here we go I live in california my names Dan i'm a country boy i wear blue jeans flannel shits and a cowboy hat and i love to roleplay im a big d&d fan also love magic the gathering i'm a star wars nut keep up to date on the gaming news. Also i'm kinda awesome

*Warning: Nitpicking*

...Aaaaaand you lost me at awesome. :Trollface:
Axel

Postby luna » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:17 am

Hello my name is Luna, I'm from Missouri. I'm basically only going to be lurking and complimenting everybody's work. I wish I chould be more help....maybe I'll con my brother into doing some stuff for me lol. anyways. yeah. HIYA!
luna
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to General