How to delete my account?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

How to delete my account?

Postby tlasz24 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Hi there. Does anyone know how to delete my account and posts permanently? I'm trying to get rid of old accounts I don't use anymore.
tlasz24
Newly Registered

Re: How to delete my account?

Postby Daragos » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:55 pm

tlasz24 Wrote:Hi there. Does anyone know how to delete my account and posts permanently? I'm trying to get rid of old accounts I don't use anymore.

Hi! I'm looking for the same thing too, because of the same reason. I can't find an e-mail or anything where you can contact the admin or someone from the team, sadly. :( Hope someone will notice this post tho.
Daragos
Newly Registered

Postby Lynxy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:14 am

... why would it matter? If you don't want to use it anymore them don't.
Lynxy

Postby Renara » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:40 pm

What Lynxy said; if you're sure you want it gone then shoot me a PM and I'll go ahead and do it, but there are other options:

• If your concern is being found in search engines, then I can change your username (this will work better than deleting the account anyway).
  • Alternatively I can deactivate the account to prevent access, as you would then to re-verify via e-mail (like you did when you signed up), so even if someone somehow got the password* it wouldn't work.
  • The nuclear option is to both rename and then delete the account, then do a search for posts that have mentioned it.

*On which note, everybody should use a password manager, they are awesome.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Return to General