Looking for Harvest Moon/Rune Factory style Hentai Games

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Looking for Harvest Moon/Rune Factory style Hentai Games

Postby toradrow777 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:39 pm

I'm looking for adult-themed farming simulation games, a la Harvest Moon or Rune Factory. So far, the only game that I've found that meets that criteria is Breeding Season. Are there any others out there, in development or otherwise?
toradrow777
Newly Registered

Re: Looking for Harvest Moon/Rune Factory style Hentai Games

Postby musical74 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 am

I found one POSSIBLE match on a DLsite called Life is Paradise. However, it's in Japanese and I know zero Japanese. From what I understand, you inherit a land and build on it, farming-style, with people coming in.
musical74

Postby DCF » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:26 pm

DCF

Postby zedascove » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 am

Koisuru Oukoku("Kingdom" in english) by GIGA. It's basically Harvest Moon without the farming stuff. You roam a town full of NPCs with their own schedules, you can develop relationships with them, get to pick jobs, develop personal skills etc... There's a lot of endings depending on which girl you end with(there's also multiple endings for each girl iirc depending on some of your actions during the game). Some of the girls are really tricky to pick because you have to trigger specific events and since the world isn't static(i.e at some point the circus comes to town and if you miss it you might be unable to progress further with some girl) it can be a bit challenging sometimes(you'll need some metaknowledge to unlock all the content).

It also happens to be one of my all time favorite h-games which is the reason I'm here btw. I was also looking for similar games but there's none apparently.
zedascove
Newly Registered

Return to General