Your favorite monstergirl type?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Your favorite monstergirl type?

Postby WingsofChange » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:33 am

If Evles count as towards being monsters then elven girls would top my list. If not slime girls would be second they can morph to what ever you want if you ask nicely.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby DraturaXXX » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:16 pm

I love all kind of wings on monstergirls. My favorite is a succubus type with red skin
DraturaXXX

Postby Syndos » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm

My views have changed a little bit. I mean when it comes to ears, Foxy Girls like Kitsune. Wings though Harpies. For general body type, Goo girls are neat.
Syndos

Postby Silverdragon » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:07 am

Would be difficult to call a favourite of the bat but I definitely prefer monster girls with monster parts being their arms and legs as well as some head attributes. I prefer the body core to be devoid of fur or any prficient changes... scarce scales ,different skin, plz do... fur, teeth, bone....plz no..... basically half monster girls XD
Silverdragon

Postby MendlsIcons » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:50 am

Lately, I've been a fan of shark-girls. It's pretty rare to find any, which is a shame.
MendlsIcons
Newly Registered

Postby hentaiwriter » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:23 pm

It helps sell the whole concept a lot if it's really done well lore-wise. You see a lot of series where say, if she's dragon-based then she can fly and breathe fire, which is pretty common, but if this also affects her diet (can't eat anything cold or it ruins her ability to breathe fire) or she hates walking places but she can't fly in crowded cities so she has to live in rural areas, things like that. If done right, it can really sell the concept well, and make practically any type of monster girl attractive and believable, IMO.
hentaiwriter

Postby K-zr » Wed May 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Kobold or Robot.

Oh and fairies, they are like living onaholes hahaa.
K-zr

Postby musical74 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:24 am

Having also been a member of a forum that has a TON of monstergirls I really should add something...

Youko (sexy fox-girl) or inari (sexy wolf-girl)...siren (flying gal with a penchant for singing)....think it's among those three
musical74

Previous

Return to General